Don't Cheer for USA Athletes Until They Change Their Pro-Communist Ways

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I fought communism during the Cold War... now liberal media and corporate establishment promotes it. Hope Team USA losses every contest...Democrat motherfucking shit bags. There was a time we could cheer for our Olympic teams.

I fought communism during the Cold War... now liberal media and corporate establishment promotes it. Hope Team USA losses every contest...Democrat motherfucking shit bags. There was a time we could cheer for our Olympic teams.

Where did you fight communism?

Communist?

Why do you guys keep doing this?
Let's just say that some of these activist athletes going to the Olympics, aren't Communists. It really doesn't matter their particular activist issues. If they are an activist (right or left), that's something they can strut around in the USA. If they are sent to "represent the USA" in an international sports competition, they need to demonstrate some measure of support for the nation that is allowing them to represent the nation. They don't have to go around chanting..."USA...USA," but just do the competition to the best of their ability, hope to win, go home and go about their activist business.
To go to the Olympics is to represent your country, so do so in a positive light or you are not representing your nation, but being an embarrassment to yourself and your nation.

I'm sure he'll be able to provide a list of athletes and networks that advocate for public ownership of all sources of production and distribution.

:popcorn:

I don't see anything in his link about Communism nor any reason to accuse US athletes.

How can you cheer for a Country that hasn't won a military engagement since WWII?
Well there was Grenada and Panama if you wanna count them.
Go USA! Go USA!

.This is an international sports event. What is your problem?

These people clearly don't even know what communism is. They prove it virtually every day.

It's fine that they use the word to scare each other. To everyone else, though, it's a clown show.

I know.. Did Bush92 cut and run?

Forum List

Back