As of today, we've seen nearly $775M in fall reservations targeting the Senate, House, and the Presidential election.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Democrats are absolutely destroying the Republicans in ad buys. They have spent twice as much for the Senate, 100 times as much for the House, and the GOP has reserved nothing for the presidential race at this point.

Democrats are absolutely destroying the Republicans in ad buys. They have spent twice as much for the Senate, 100 times as much for the House, and the GOP has reserved nothing for the presidential race at this point.

Yep, the One World Order happening fast. Are you ready to live as a serf? Get used to it when Joe Bribem steals the 2024 election.

They always outspend the GOP. That big globalist money from Soros and other billionaires comes in handy to push their propaganda. The GOP rely on grassroots funding from the middle and lower class.

Hillary Clinton outspent Trump by half a billion dollars in 2016. Still didn’t help.

They always outspend the GOP. That big globalist money from Soros and other billionaires comes in handy to push their propaganda. The GOP rely on grassroots funding from the middle and lower class.

Hillary Clinton outspent Trump by half a billion dollars in 2016. Still didn’t help.
And then China working with the Joe Bribem campaign released the Kung Flu upon US, allowing the big steal of 2020. I hope President Trump has a class action lawsuit against China for all the murders that happened by that disease. Maybe even get Tony Fauxci on charges also, now that no one is immune from the law, right?

Cause a good portion of it is going to pay for Trump's legal expenses. Happens when you make the RNC your own personal coffer.

Are there really people stupid enough that they believe those ads the DNC is putting out? The ones I've been seeing are so far-fetched as to be completely unbelievable. Their target audience must be exceptionally ignorant and uninformed.

Are there really people stupid enough that they believe those ads the DNC is putting out? The ones I've been seeing are so far-fetched as to be completely unbelievable. Their target audience must be exceptionally ignorant and uninformed.
Sure bet that half of them will be screeching "ABOOOORTION!"...It's really all the freak wing of the party has left.

Future reservations really don't matter that much. Prepaying your fall ads doesn't get you a thing. The other campaigns are still guaranteed access and at the lowest rate even if they buy the ads in September and October. The danger, however, or prepaying is that you may not necessarily know in May where you are really going to need those ads run in October.

And then China working with the Joe Bribem campaign released the Kung Flu upon US, allowing the big steal of 2020. I hope President Trump has a class action lawsuit against China for all the murders that happened by that disease. Maybe even get Tony Fauxci on charges also, now that no one is immune from the law, right?
IMG_5749.jpeg

Are there really people stupid enough that they believe those ads the DNC is putting out?
Why, Yes there are. They are called Joe Bribem voters.

Bidenet.png

Sure bet that half of them will be screeching "ABOOOORTION!"...It's really all the freak wing of the party has left.
Yeah, it is a woman's right to choose to murder her baby, but when it came to the Kung Flu jab, that choice went out with the baby, bath, water.

Forum List

Back