As a Voter Do You Feel Betrayed...

no

not at all....

most people can walk and chew gum at the same time!

we will end up with a bunch of actors and reality tv show hosts and billionaires running for president and anyone qualified to run, would not be able to run if they had to quit their jobs in order to run...
When we quit making career politicians...let alone making politicians rich, in general, we will have a lot better apples
If you vote for someone as your Senator or Rep to Congress, and they immediately turn around like Elizabeth Warren and decide they are going to spend their time running for President instead, do you feel betrayed that they are no longer doing the job you elected them for? and instead are using your vote to do something else instead?

If a politician thinks they are going to run for a higher office, do you think they should be honest about it and not waste their constituent's time?

I guess I am too used to it to feel betrayed.

It would be nice if they did that, but then most are in reelection mode all the time anyhow.

Should we feel wronged that Trump held his first reelection campaign event less than three months after being sworn in?
Are you upset because trump is accomplishing more than the establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties would have????

Good...that's exactly why I like the guy....

And the more he pisses off the do-nothing establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties, the more I like the guy...

Are you drunk?

your response has nothing to do with my post at all.

maybe tomorrow when you are sober you can come back and realize how stupid your post was.
If you vote for someone as your Senator or Rep to Congress, and they immediately turn around like Elizabeth Warren and decide they are going to spend their time running for President instead, do you feel betrayed that they are no longer doing the job you elected them for? and instead are using your vote to do something else instead?

If a politician thinks they are going to run for a higher office, do you think they should be honest about it and not waste their constituent's time?

It would be nice if they did that, but then most are in reelection mode all the time anyhow.

Should we feel wronged that Trump held his first reelection campaign event less than three months after being sworn in?
Are you upset because trump is accomplishing more than the establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties would have????

And the more he pisses off the do-nothing establishment f*#kers of BOTH parties, the more I like the guy...

Are you drunk?

maybe tomorrow when you are sober you can come back and realize how stupid your post was.
Yeah...Trump hasn't run for office before...I get it. And yeah...politicians should have to serve their ENTIRE term that they were elected for...BEFORE seeking a higher/different position.

No...I'm not drunk..are you HIGH??? Been sniffing TrumpFarts...AGAIN????

It is a shame you are not drunk, that means that you are just a blabbering idiot that makes not sense when they are sober.
A drunk can recover...a liberal...not so much...

no

not at all....

we will end up with a bunch of actors and reality tv show hosts and billionaires running for president and anyone qualified to run, would not be able to run if they had to quit their jobs in order to run...
When we quit making career politicians...let alone making politicians rich, in general, we will have a lot better apples

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

Yeah...Trump hasn't run for office before...I get it. And yeah...politicians should have to serve their ENTIRE term that they were elected for...BEFORE seeking a higher/different position.

It is a shame you are not drunk, that means that you are just a blabbering idiot that makes not sense when they are sober.

Well damn, you are fucked on both ends then!

Sorry dude, must suck to be you

no

not at all....

So it doesn't bother you that granny Warren lied numerous times during the last campaign, about only being interested in serving as Senator and not running?

no

not at all....

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

Are you OK with a junior Senator for Illinois serving 5 months in offive before running for POTUS???

And...keep your gay fantasies to your self...boi...

no

not at all....

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

Are you OK with a junior Senator for Illinois serving 5 months in offive before running for POTUS???

I could not care less, I did not vote for him as Senator or POTUS.

Hell, Trump beat him by 2 months with his first reelection campaign event.

Yeah...but Trump never served in PUBLIC OFFICE before...

Circular "Logic"...at its best...or worst...depending on your...perspective...

Have a good evening .

well, not that it matters.... but the Comrade above is lying to ya.... Obama won his US Senate seat in Nov of 2004 and declared his candidacy for president Feb of 2007.... he was in office for 2 years before declaring his run for the presidency...

no

not at all....

So it doesn't bother you that granny Warren lied numerous times during the last campaign, about only being interested in serving as Senator and not running?
I-
Don't sweat the small things

Is my stance

Do you?

Does it really matter that Mexico is not paying for the wall as promised?

Does it really matter whether Warren has a Native American grandmother?

Does it really matter that the wall is now a fence?

These are all side shows, that distracts from the BIG things imo, and it seems to work every time it is played, which just shows we are simply shallow and in this political game for mere entertainment!!!:lol:

no

not at all....

I-

Is my stance

Do you?

These are all side shows, that distracts from the BIG things imo, and it seems to work every time it is played, which just shows we are simply shallow and in this political game for mere entertainment!!!:lol:
Cheap deflection that doesn't answer the question...Warren lied to Harvard about her ethnicity to get her position...She lied to her constituents during the election, saying that she was seeking no higher office.

I have no expectations of truth telling from politicians from either party....You, however, have no problems whatsoever when the brazen liars are on your team.

Lest you all forget November 2008's HUGE screw up...:

O ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica

TRUMP 2020!

MAGA!!!

(HOPE & CHANGE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

no

not at all....

I-

Is my stance

Do you?

Cheap deflection that doesn't answer the question...Warren lied to Harvard about her ethnicity to get her position...She lied to her constituents during the election, saying that she was seeking no higher office.

I have no expectations of truth telling from politicians from either party....You, however, have no problems whatsoever when the brazen liars are on your team.
Oddball, read the fact checks on that right wing claim, it is simply made up and not true,,,, she did not use her heritage claim to get her job at Harvard and every person out of the team at Harvard that interviewed her for the job and hired her for the job that was still alive and could be reached, said that her heritage was not ever part of their hiring process for her. You are simply believing a lie the right wing media, made up... and Trump pushed... fake news my dear!

and this is why these small things, should not be fretted, because 10 to 1, they have been fabricated, or sensationalized... it is the world of the internet and fake news created for clicks and likes or simply to deceive!!!

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe

Was Warren on the agenda because, as her critics say, she had decided to self-identify as a Native American woman and Harvard saw a chance to diversify the law faculty? Did she have an unearned edge in a hugely competitive process? Or did she get there based on her own skill, hard work, and sacrifice?

The question, which has hung over Warren’s public life, has an answer.

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

Forum List

Back