As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

The damage inflicted upon democracy by the goon attack on the Capitol persists. Contempt for democracy, provoked by self-serving lies, is very serious.

Imagine a disgruntled Loser insisting, without evidence, that the voice of the People was fraudulent every four years, and America's proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power were constantly savaged as it was in 2020.
13 military americans dead due to a suicide bomber, see that's how real threats are used. You're still confused on what actually took place, but hey, stay stupid punk.

no that wasn't an attack, see, you're confused on what militarily is done and what populations choose to do to protest. but, stay stupid punk.

For five weeks Trump told them the election was stolen and they had to fight to take back their country. He insisted they stop the EC certification and overturn the election.

Congress was never seriously under attack. It was a lot of vandalism after the police opened the gates and let them through. One person crossed the line and the police opened fire and the threat was eliminated. By nightfall, order was restored and business resumed. It was a disruption. Congress has survived bigger threats such as when Leftist terrorists tried to blow it up or when a Bernie Sanders supporter not happy with the outcome of an election tried to shoot up an open field of Republican Congressional representatives.
it wasn't any different than a shopping mall getting looted and glass broken. Same shit different building. I blame the cops for opening doors.

They should all be locked up in jail for few years so they can understand that we live in a democracy and not in Cuba, North Korea or Afghanistan.
This is our home
If they don't like it get the fuck out of my house.
cops shouldn't have opened up the doors. I'm just saying. They were invited in. The damage they did should be picked up by them and any charges associated with that. But one can't say breaking and entering when cops opened the doors. Just a fact.

For five weeks Trump told them the election was stolen and they had to fight to take back their country. He insisted they stop the EC certification and overturn the election.
yep, so what? any suicide bombers there? anyone take any fking shot at anyone other than a cop at an unarmed protester?

They should all be locked up in jail for few years so they can understand that we live in a democracy and not in Cuba, North Korea or Afghanistan.
This is our home
If they don't like it get the fuck out of my house.
we did have a civil war, so technically you're incorrect.

13 military americans dead due to a suicide bomber...
100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...!"

Desperate attempt at diversion fails.

it wasn't any different than a shopping mall getting looted and glass broken. Same shit different building. I blame the cops for opening doors.
Dumbfuck, shopping malls aren't the seat of our government. A mall is not the U.S. Capitol.

You say the dumbest shit.

Leave it to Donald Trump to belittle the worst terror attack on US soil in history, weeks before its 20th anniversary. In the context of bragging about himself, of course.

Trump is an insufferable pig.

Leave it to Donald Trump to belittle the worst terror attack on US soil in history, weeks before its 20th anniversary. In the context of bragging about himself, of course.

Now watch trumptards defend his absurd comments.

yep, Trump being Trump. And it bothers you. That's who he is!!! Been that way his entire fking life.

yep, Trump being Trump. And it bothers you. That's who he is!!! Been that way his entire fking life.
Like I said, "now watch trumptards defend his absurd comments." Only took 15 minutes.

Xiden would sell his own family out for a political pitch, no low is too low........How do I know this? History.....

You leftists voted for this, and look at his sidekick. Says a lot about the left, am I right?

Xiden would sell his own family out for a political pitch, no low is too low........How do I know this? History.....

You leftists voted for this, and look at his sidekick. Says a lot about the left, am I right?

^^^ Pretty idiotic claim given Biden stuck by his loser son despite it being harmful to his campaign.

Your "point" makes no sense at all. It's really really fucking tarded Faun.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you moronically claimed, "Xiden would sell his own family out for a political pitch"

That's provably false by the way he stuck by his son's side despite his son being an anchor to his campaign for president.

Understand now or are you still stupid?

Forum List

Back