As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

They are not greedy idiot Republicans so they realize that a healthy economy for everyone lifts all boats.
Everyone realizes that. It's one of the bases for trickle down economics. Nice that you agree with Reagan.

LOL, nice spin, The Alamo was a decade before the war with Mexico. Pearl Harbor was, well Pearl Harbor. 3,000 or so American's were killed on Dec 7th. Most terrorist attacks come without a warning. My mom's cousin was on a BB that day, and survived by swimming through burning oil. I'm sure if he was still alive he wouldn't support your spin.
The Alamoe was a battle as part of the Texas Revolution against Mexico. I never said it was part of the Mexican-American War. Several Americans joined the revolution in hopes of getting land in Texas and the US government gave aid to the rebels, whichispartly what led to the War several years later.

Everyone realizes that. It's one of the bases for trickle down economics. Nice that you agree with Reagan.
Trickle down economics only works if the people gettingthemoney have incentivestoinvest in the economy and create jobs. Huge corporations don't create jobs. They have reason to. They fire more people every year than they hirein some cases.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
It never fails, trump Nazis, white or black, cannot stop themselves from comparing apples to oranges.

The World Trade Center and the Pentagon attacks on 9/11 were committed by a foreign organization, and could be, somewhat compared to the Burning of the Capitol by the British during the War of 1812.

But, the closest comparison to the traitorous trump Nazi' storming of the United States' Capitol Building on January 6th earlier this year... would be the actions by the traitors in the Confederacy during the War Between the States..

LINCOLN a.jpg

Attachments

• LINCOLN.jpg
    LINCOLN.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 6

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Yes, it is disgusting when Americans attack their own country.

bripat9643
the question I have is what was the population of black african slaves in the USA ---"freed" by
the civil war?
1% and not even 1% maybe less.
The rest lived peacefully with white people.
It was never about race.
It was about family.
Once they left the south they got lost.
Detroit, Chicago, NY...
They got lost.
History 101.

Last edited:

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Educated you say?

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were attacks by foreigners, NOT US citizens.

Educated you say?

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were attacks by foreigners, NOT US citizens.
We can complain all we want, it's America.
Country of the FREE.
But to attack the institution of our Gvt is going too too too far
I hope they learned. and understand that this is America.
If you don't like it leave.
End.

You seem confused. The terrorist attack of 9/11 was directed primarily at private property and, symbolically, upon first-world capitalism, not upon democracy. The depraved act succeeded far beyond their wildest dreams.

The Trump goons' assault to prevent the U.S. Congress from discharging its duties in certifying a national election was directly against our democratic system - perpetrated by fanatics disgruntled by the result of a national election (as was the case in 1861.) Both these depraved acts failed.

Last edited:
We can complain all we want, it's America.
Country of the FREE.
But to attack the institution of our Gvt is going too too too far
I hope they learned. and understand that this is America.
If you don't like it leave.
End.

Excuse me. Why should I leave American because one dolt has no critical thinking skills? Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were attacks by FOREIGNERS.

Excuse me. Why should I leave American because one dolt has no critical thinking skills? Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were attacks by FOREIGNERS.
Domestic terrorism in the greatest current threat, perpetrated by fanatics who refuse to accept the verdict of the People in safe and secure elections.
You are welcome to remain in the U.S., but please refrain from doing this just because you are out-of-sync with the American electorate: :
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 8.09.40 AM.png

Domestic terrorism in the greatest current threat, perpetrated by fanatics who refuse to accept the verdict of the People in safe and secure elections.
You are welcome to remain in the U.S., but please refrain from doing this just because you are out-of-sync with the American electorate: :

Are you accusing me?

funny, nothing about the BLM and Antifa riots. why not? Either all revolt is out of sync or you're just a dick.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
What on earth does this have to do with you being black?

Forum List

Back