As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

funny, nothing about the BLM and Antifa riots. why not?
If you need a diversion from the thread's topic, yes, there is a wide range of violent events that occur throughout the nation, all of which should be subjected to legal redress, but none is an assault upon the U.S. government such as the Trump goons attacking Congress to prevent the certification of the will of the People.

If you need a diversion from the thread's topic, yes, there is a wide range of violent events that occur throughout the nation, all of which should be subjected to legal redress, but none is an assault upon the U.S. government such as the Trump goons attacking Congress to prevent the certification of the will of the People.
so you're saying that violence against americans is okay, but the government isn't? strange, aren't they americans? oh, maybe not!!!!!

so you're saying that violence against americans is okay, but the government isn't?
You are saying that. I don't agree with you.

Acts of criminal violence are abhorrent, and must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This thread concerns an attack upon Congress and the police sacrificing themselves to protect democracy.

I understand the desperate need to divert the topic to other acts of violence, but this matter must be confronted, regardless of whether it was perpetrated by Trump goons or by members of antifa, as Matt Gaetz had falsely claimed.

Acts of criminal violence are abhorrent, and must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This thread concerns an attack upon Congress and the police sacrificing themselves to protect democracy.

I understand the desperate need to divert the topic to other acts of violence, but this matter must be confronted, regardless of whether it was perpetrated by Trump goons or by members of antifa, as Matt Gaetz had falsely claimed.
that never happened. people were wrong for what they did, but in no way with flagpoles and posters taking down anyone. That's a disgrace to the men and women who died at pearl harbor.

that never happened. people were wrong for what they did, but in no way with flagpoles and posters taking down anyone. That's a disgrace to the men and women who died at pearl harbor.
I expect the goons who attacked Congress on January 6 to prevent the democratic process from being fulfilled, and who were valiantly resisted by outnumbered police defending our democracy, to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. That is how we honor heroic Americans who have sacrificed themselves in defense of democracy throughout the nation's history.

Excuse me. Why should I leave American because one dolt has no critical thinking skills? Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were attacks by FOREIGNERS.
With your mentality you don't belong here.
Leave !!!!
400 Million Americans minus 1.
Have a nice trip :)

funny, nothing about the BLM and Antifa riots. why not? Either all revolt is out of sync or you're just a dick.
All revolutions in history are out of sync.
According to the side you find yourself fighting for their cause.
BLM and Antifa have no cause
Stupid punks who want to create trouble by looting businesses of harmless people who never did them no harm.

funny, nothing about the BLM and Antifa riots. why not? Either all revolt is out of sync or you're just a dick.
All revolutions in history are out of sync according to the side you find yourself fighting for their cause.
Including the civil war.
North against the south.
BLM and Antifa have no cause
Stupid punks who want to create trouble by looting businesses of harmless people who never did them no harm.

Congress was never seriously under attack. It was a lot of vandalism after the police opened the gates and let them through. One person crossed the line and the police opened fire and the threat was eliminated. By nightfall, order was restored and business resumed. It was a disruption. Congress has survived bigger threats such as when Leftist terrorists tried to blow it up or when a Bernie Sanders supporter not happy with the outcome of an election tried to shoot up an open field of Republican Congressional representatives.

so you're saying that violence against americans is okay, but the government isn't? strange, aren't they americans? oh, maybe not!!!!!

9/11 was an attack by foreigners .. so was Pearl Harbor. 1/6 was an attack by Americans against Americans.

Congress was never seriously under attack.
Evidence refutes the hyper-partisan attempt to deny the reality.

Hundreds of Trump goons are being prosecuted and over 140 police were injured as they valiantly resisted the Trump goons who smashed windows and doors to invade the Capitol. Their violent attempt to sabotage the functioning of democracy is a very serious matter.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.16 AM.png

Hundreds of Trump goons are being prosecuted and over 140 police were injured as they valiantly resisted the Trump goons who smashed windows and doors to invade the Capitol. Their violent attempt to sabotage the functioning of democracy is a very serious matter.

I’m not disputing that hundreds are being prosecuted. The part about them being a “serious threat to democracy”?…… now that is hyper partisan.

The part about them being a “serious threat to democracy”?…… now that is hyper partisan.
If you do not deem goons smashing their way into the Capitol, some chanting that the Vice President should be hanged for his fidelity to the Constitution to be a serious matter, you can claim that January 6 was "a normal tourist visit" as a Trumpy Congressman actually did.

Just because the Trump goons were ineffective, does not mean they were not serious.

Congress was never seriously under attack.
That's utter bullshit. It reality, they were under siege. The only reason none were injured or killed was due to the heroism of law enforcement who kept Trump's thugs at bay until all of Congress and staff could be safely evacuated.

If you do not deem goons smashing their way into the Capitol, some chanting that the Vice President should be hanged for his fidelity to the Constitution to be a serious matter, you can claim that January 6 was "a normal tourist visit" as a Trumpy Congressman actually did.

Just because the Trump goons were ineffective, does not mean they were not serious.
Even yourself knows there is a big difference between a “serious threat” and “serious threat to Democracy”.

Even yourself knows there is a big difference between a “serious threat” and “serious threat to Democracy”.
The threat to our democracy was the attempt to hand the seat of the president to the loser of an election instead if to the duly elected candidate.

They should all be locked up in jail for few years so they can understand that we live in a democracy and not in Cuba, North Korea or Afghanistan.
This is our home
If they don't like it get the fuck out of my house.

millions of Americans were freed from being slaves in 1 day

what's so freaking bad about it?
I love it.
Just my sarcastic way of expressing things.
We are all free now.
Free at last.
Black, white or Chinese...
Thanks to our president Joe Biden :)
The asshole.

Last edited:
The damage inflicted upon democracy by the goon attack on the Capitol persists. Contempt for democracy, provoked by self-serving lies, is very serious.

Imagine a disgruntled Loser insisting, without evidence, that the voice of the People was fraudulent every four years, and America's proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power were constantly savaged as it was in 2020.

Last edited:
9/11 was an attack by foreigners .. so was Pearl Harbor. 1/6 was an attack by Americans against Americans.
no that wasn't an attack, see, you're confused on what militarily is done and what populations choose to do to protest. but, stay stupid punk.

Forum List

Back