As a beginner I'm starting to enjoy working on my own car and doing cool custom upgrades

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1654618753533.png

1654620823536.png

I watched a youtube video showing how to change the engine belt on my car and the job was fairly easy.
Although, now the engine runs really rough and the belt squeals like crazy. So I put some grease on the belt but it didn't help. (actually made it worse)
Now I'm thinking the parts store guy (actually it was a women working the desk) sold me the wrong belt?
I had a feeling she probably didn't know what she was doing. Ya know being a female trying to do a man's job.

View attachment 655020
I watched a youtube video showing how to change the engine belt on my car and the job was fairly easy.
Although, now the engine runs really rough and the belt squeals like crazy. So I put some grease on the belt but it didn't help. (actually made it worse)
Now I'm thinking the parts store guy (actually it was a women working the desk) sold me the wrong belt?
I had a feeling she probably didn't know what she was doing. Ya know being a female trying to do a man's job.
wyeho?

View attachment 655020
The belt didnt look like this, did it?

1654623231433.png

Forum List

Back