Arrogant Ted Nugent songs advocate pedophilia, but he claims Taylor Swift has no substance.

I'll put it to you this way.....If my life depended on it I could not name one Taylor Swift song.....All i know of her is she's rich and has a purrdy mouth.

Yet I know a lot of Ted's songs by heart even though I don't care for him as he is a poacher.

Greatest first 16 seconds in rock. ;)

Ted's stuff is better than Taylor's will ever be. And his stuff isn't super-special-fantastic.

It's pretty good, and that's a lot better than I ever see Taylor Swift doing at this point in time.

Ted's stuff spans at least 3 octaves. Taylor Swift things do not. At. All.

At one time, us Musicians followed ted carefully and closely. In his day, he was one hell of a gitfiddle player. Not anymore. His time has passed. It's TS's time.

Convictions in AK and CA.

From what I understand about the Alaska hunt it was a new and ridiculous regulation.

He admitted his mistake though, even showed the hunt on his show.

I believe that's how he was eventually charged. Looks like someone is watching ole Ted's shows looking for violations. I believe he was sincere when he said he had no idea of the crazy new law.

"I have hunted in Alaska for almost 40 years. It is a spectacular, beautiful place that offers incredible big and small game hunting cherished by sporters from around the globe.

"In 2009, I returned again with my sons to Alaska to hunt black bear. What I was unaware of is that the specific region where I hunted had a new and unprecedented requirement that a bear hunting tag was considered to be "filled" even with a non-lethal hit on the animal. For sixty years, every "tag" regulation in every state and Canadian province has declared that you tag the animal upon taking possession of the animal.

"The first arrow I shot on that hunt was obviously a non-lethal shot where the arrow literally glanced off the animal's rib, as seen clearly on stop action video. The bear leapt, stopped, looked around, and slowly ambled off, confused but unhurt by the disruption. After diligent effort by my son and I, we were convinced that this bear was alive and well. We then continued our hunt and ultimately killed a beautiful black bear.

"I filmed the entire hunt including the first non-lethal arrow and put it on my television program Spirit of the Wild on Outdoor Channel for tens of millions of viewers to witness. Airing the hunt on television proves beyond all doubt that I had no willful intention to violate any hunting regulation.

"Was I negligent in not knowing the Alaska bear hunting rule for the specific region I hunted that year? Absolutely. For my negligence, I have been charged with a violation and I plead guilty. To the best of my knowledge, I am the only person ever charged with violating this new, unheard of law. Lifetime AK hunters, guides, outfitters, even the resident judge at my hearing were unaware of such an unprecedented regulation.

"While I disagree with Alaska's requirement that a tag is considered to be "filled" even on a non-lethal hit, that was the requirement at the time of my hunt. Had I known of that requirement, I would not have hunted that region because I fundamentally disagree with it, and I certainly would not have hunted another bear.

At one time, us Musicians followed ted carefully and closely. In his day, he was one hell of a gitfiddle player. Not anymore. His time has passed. It's TS's time.
It should never be TS's time.

Not as far as musical enjoyment in America, anyway.

I'd rather hear this:

From what I understand about the Alaska hunt it was a new and ridiculous regulation.

He admitted his mistake though, even showed the hunt on his show.

I believe that's how he was eventually charged. Looks like someone is watching ole Ted's shows looking for violations. I believe he was sincere when he said he had no idea of the crazy new law.

"I have hunted in Alaska for almost 40 years. It is a spectacular, beautiful place that offers incredible big and small game hunting cherished by sporters from around the globe.

"In 2009, I returned again with my sons to Alaska to hunt black bear. What I was unaware of is that the specific region where I hunted had a new and unprecedented requirement that a bear hunting tag was considered to be "filled" even with a non-lethal hit on the animal. For sixty years, every "tag" regulation in every state and Canadian province has declared that you tag the animal upon taking possession of the animal.

"The first arrow I shot on that hunt was obviously a non-lethal shot where the arrow literally glanced off the animal's rib, as seen clearly on stop action video. The bear leapt, stopped, looked around, and slowly ambled off, confused but unhurt by the disruption. After diligent effort by my son and I, we were convinced that this bear was alive and well. We then continued our hunt and ultimately killed a beautiful black bear.

"I filmed the entire hunt including the first non-lethal arrow and put it on my television program Spirit of the Wild on Outdoor Channel for tens of millions of viewers to witness. Airing the hunt on television proves beyond all doubt that I had no willful intention to violate any hunting regulation.

"Was I negligent in not knowing the Alaska bear hunting rule for the specific region I hunted that year? Absolutely. For my negligence, I have been charged with a violation and I plead guilty. To the best of my knowledge, I am the only person ever charged with violating this new, unheard of law. Lifetime AK hunters, guides, outfitters, even the resident judge at my hearing were unaware of such an unprecedented regulation.

"While I disagree with Alaska's requirement that a tag is considered to be "filled" even on a non-lethal hit, that was the requirement at the time of my hunt. Had I known of that requirement, I would not have hunted that region because I fundamentally disagree with it, and I certainly would not have hunted another bear.
A cousin of mine took this huge thing in Alaska. It hangs in his den and sticks out.. I shit you not..like 6 feet from the wall.

Just the neck and head and horns. He had it stuffed.

His wife hates it, but I love it! :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever it is/was, I think it's a notch bigger than a moose.

Caribou, maybe? Idk. This thing's head is more than 3 feet long.

Last edited:
A cousin of mine took this huge thing in Alaska. It hangs in his den and sticks out.. I shit you not..like 6 feet from the wall.

Just the neck and torso. He had it stuffed.

His wife hates it, but I love it! :auiqs.jpg:

Whatever it is/was, I think it's a notch bigger than a moose.

Caribou, maybe? Idk. This thing's head is more than 3 feet long.
You have way too many BS stories.

turn in your man card
It's doubtful anyone would remember Ted Nugent's name if not for his fringe right wing antics, but he has the audacity to say Taylor Swift has no substance. This is who right wingers idolize.

A song that nobody remembers compared to a shelf full of number one hits. Sure. Great comparison.
turn in your man card ..

Still a better song than anything Swift has done to date. :rolleyes-41:

Just because Leftist Shitlords have been dumbing people down to the point where they like Taylor Swift music

doesn't mean it's cool or good or right at all! They bred consumers of whatever they want to feed them.

You know Hollywood music has a lot to do with this phenomenon, right?
So you like music that advocates pedophila? Why do MAGAs defend such a pedofile?

Jailbait lyrics
Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

Honey you you you look so nice
She's young she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She's so fine she's mine
All the time, all mine mine
It's all right baby
It's quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you
Jailbait, jailbait

So you like music that advocates pedophila? Why do MAGAs defend such a pedofile?

Jailbait lyrics
Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

Honey you you you look so nice
She's young she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She's so fine she's mine
All the time, all mine mine
It's all right baby
It's quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you
Jailbait, jailbait
That don't befront me, brah. I never heard that song. I am not Nugent's biggest fan, but he has more talent than Taylor Swift.

I don't even like the dude, that's just how it is. Can you understand that?

Forum List

Back