Arrogant Ted Nugent songs advocate pedophilia, but he claims Taylor Swift has no substance.

Yet you defend a pedofile.
Dumbass. Nugent-related music has tons more substance than anything the Taylor Swift Hollywood fat old Jew machine cranks out, okay, faggot? He may be a shitbird, but his music is multitudes better. It's genuine, at least.
Not some AI-generated anthem. Now you think about that fer a min..

Dumbass. Nugent-related music has tons more substance than anything the Taylor Swift Hollywood fat old Jew machine cranks out, okay, faggot? He may be a shitbird, but his music is multitudes better. It's genuine, at least.
If you choose to defend a pedofile, I won't try to explain why that is disgusting.

Says a shitbird with a young (from years ago) Trump's daughter for an avatar. Fuck off, Creepazoid.
Actually my avatar is her titty. The rest of her just happens to be there too. She walked all the way down that model's runway with her titty flopped out, and then all the way back with no effort to cover it. Seems the least I can do is help her show it. That was obviously her intention.

Actually my avatar is her titty. The rest of her just happens to be there too. She walked all the way down that model's runway with her titty flopped out, and then all the way back with no effort to cover it. Seems the least I can do is help her show it. That was obviously her intention.
How many times a week do you fap to that? Women have titties unless they're in Muslim land where they cut 'em off.

I like titties, I do.

I don't like fake titties. That's a personal preference, I reckon. I just remember when girls had all different titties instead

of all the same ones. I liked the natural stuff better.
Speaking of all that, your fappy avatar has Ivanka with natural titties, but now she has fake titties.

Which do you prefer? As if you'll ever grab any of them, dipshit?

Last edited:
It's doubtful anyone would remember Ted Nugent's name if not for his fringe right wing antics, but he has the audacity to say Taylor Swift has no substance. This is who right wingers idolize.

Proof you either don't read what you write or you have no sense of logic
THEY ARE BOTH WRONG. .... It is the baneful influence of the poster that has Biden-in-shades pic that you think that if Taylor is wrong you must be rigght. THAT IS ILLOGICAL

I'd like to hear the the dog's assessment of the appropriateness of Robert Plant's music, a very well know known pedo. I'm sure it loves Zeppelin.

It's been debunked.

You have never proven this is even a real photograph.

WARNING! If this poster tries to lure you into clicking anything to prove otherwise, DON'T DO IT!

Taylor Swift is talented

She has her hand on the pulse of her era

She will not be long remembered but is undeniably a big hit with the teeny boopers at the moment

And no, ted nugent is not one of the all-time greats either
She is marginally talented, not even in the same league as say Lady Gaga.
But she has the magic. That unknown "X factor" that people practically worship.
Her singing talent is mediocre. Her dance routines are nothing special... but because she is Taylor Swift, in her fans eyes she is a God. So everything she does is perfect.
And you are right, she will not be remembered. Her music will fade as fast as it appeared.

I'll wager kids in 2070 won't be playin' Swift songs>>>

*that bassists w/hands that only reach two frets is killin' it!

~S~

She is marginally talented, not even in the same league as say Lady Gaga.
But she has the magic. That unknown "X factor" that people practically worship.
Her singing talent is mediocre. Her dance routines are nothing special... but because she is Taylor Swift, in her fans eyes she is a God. So everything she does is perfect.
And you are right, she will not be remembered. Her music will fade as fast as it appeared.

"Worship" is the key word here. Leftist religion.

Forum List

Back