Arrogant Ted Nugent songs advocate pedophilia, but he claims Taylor Swift has no substance.

It's doubtful anyone would remember Ted Nugent's name if not for his fringe right wing antics, but he has the audacity to say Taylor Swift has no substance. This is who right wingers idolize.

Taylor Swift is talented

She has her hand on the pulse of her era

She will not be long remembered but is undeniably a big hit with the teeny boopers at the moment

And no, ted nugent is not one of the all-time greats either

I'd be willing to bet that there isn't a single Taylor Swift fan that cares what Ted has to say about her.

I'll bet she is in the R&R HOF before he is.

It's doubtful anyone would remember Ted Nugent's name if not for his fringe right wing antics, but he has the audacity to say Taylor Swift has no substance. This is who right wingers idolize.

Ted's stuff is better than Taylor's will ever be. And his stuff isn't super-special-fantastic.

It's pretty good, and that's a lot better than I ever see Taylor Swift doing at this point in time.

Ted's stuff spans at least 3 octaves. Taylor Swift things do not. At. All.

A comparison between Swift and Ted Nugent:

Ted Nugent

Taylor Swift

You could plug any bimbo into her schtick. Fact.

Taylor Swift "music" = <insert anthem for retards that's the same song as all the others>

Yeah, I'd rather hear Ted Not-The-Bestest-In-The-World jammin' with some wah-wah licks and

big hooks than that bullshit

Last edited:
A song that nobody remembers compared to a shelf full of number one hits. Sure. Great comparison.
Still a better song than anything Swift has done to date. :rolleyes-41:

Just because Leftist Shitlords have been dumbing people down to the point where they like Taylor Swift music

doesn't mean it's cool or good or right at all! They bred consumers of whatever they want to feed them.

You know Hollywood music has a lot to do with this phenomenon, right?

Forum List

Back