Armed Teachers...

...no, what you are doing is far worse: you are simply staring at the bodies and shrugging.
Hardly. I tolerate their deaths no differently than you do. You won't even admit you want to ban and confiscate guns. How else will you save ALL of the children unless you ban and confiscate guns? In fact, according to you there is an acceptable rate of gun deaths you will tolerate before you will ban and confiscate guns. You're a monster.

Hardly. I tolerate their deaths no differently than you do.

I'm guessing that is not 100% true.

You won't even admit you want to ban and confiscate guns.

Because we might be able to fix some of the problems by simply restricting.

How else will you save ALL of the children unless you ban and confiscate guns?

And here's where we see the "opaque point" you kept trying to go after, but because I KNEW you were going to try to twist my words I didn't respond directly to it. Now you just go ahead and LIE about my posts. LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.

Just stop lying.

In fact, according to you there is an acceptable rate of gun deaths you will tolerate before you will ban and confiscate guns. You're a monster.

I guess we'll have to see how "phony" it is.
Progressive outrage is 100% phony.

You can always hope.
No. You really are a poser who is only pretending to CARE.

Someone who really CARED would be willing to burn down his home to make a statement demonstrating how much he CARED.

At least I care enough to remember the dead.
Fake.

Someone who CARED for real would burn down their home to make a statement showing the world just how much they really CARE.

You have to run away from their memory.
That's a lie. I am perfectly willing to piss on their corpses.

Is this a meaningful sentence or did you use auto-complete?
It is a meaningful sentence. If you are unable to understand it that is due to your own deficiencies.

Now you're just lying.
Nope. You are the only one here who is lying.

Or basic human compassion, it seems.
Says the phony who won't even burn down his home to make a statement about how much he CARES.

Yup. You are not phony. You just don't care.
Hey you finally got something right. Bravo!

If you do it again today you will be as accurate as a broken clock.

I'm sure there's a Kardashian something or other on there for dimbulbs. Enjoy!
I guess that's what I get for asking a dimbulb for TV recommendations.

Unfortunately I'm not interested in your sort of TV.

Anything that makes fun of trailer trash like you.
I live in a nicer house than you do.

And you are the one who just recommended the Kardashians as good TV. Don't go projecting your trashiness on me.

Want some more dead people?
No. I want some good TV recommendations for tonight. But not from a tasteless rube like you.

I knew you wouldn't answer.

It's either a free fire range with you guys or it's banning! You can't imagine a world where there's significant oversight but you still have your precious, precious guns. There's a lot of middle ground.

You don't actually have an answer to his question.

I do. And I"ve presented it a number of times. I can't help you guys to actually be "honest" for a change.

I am perfectly willing to piss on their corpses.

Then get to pissin'.

images

There's a lot of middle ground.
No there isn't. If there was, you could have described your proposal.

Your failure to even try to describe your proposal says that you don't.

And I"ve presented it a number of times.
Link to one of these alleged presentations of yours then.

I can't help you guys to actually be "honest" for a change.
You're the one who is not being honest here.

I was mildly curious about that too. Although due to his name-calling I decided not to bother asking. It'll be interesting to see if he actually answers you.
She. He's a she.

I don't believe she can help herself. She has an external locus of control. She can't control her behavior.

Forum List

Back