Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

Doesn't seem to be any evidence of it. Although, someone did reminde me that there was a BLM figure who was photographed there. Hopefully he'll be arrested soon as well.

When you and your filthy lying media claimed "white supremacists" (Der Juden) had infiltrated the BLM riots and were inciting violence, you didn't need any evidence, nor did the little Goebbels of the fascist press.

Has the CHAZ/CHOP warlord who occupied US territory for 6 weeks been arrested for treason yet?

:lmao:

Yeah, leftists are above the law.

Man I though that after all the sterness over the Capitol protest that these folks would cool down but I guess just like actions against Muslims always pisses them off that it backfired and the are even angrier!

As this thread demonstrates, the Trump cult sore-losers have gone violent seditionist for one of two reasons:

A: They're proud fascist cocksucks.
B: They're delusional brainwashed dumbasses.

It's possible that both conditions apply, of course.

However, at this stage, excactly what turned them into treasonous violent human skidmarks isn't important. All that matters is that they've proclaimed themselves to be unrepenetant open traitors to the USA. That means they need to be watched very closely, and arrested if they step out of line. And that the patriots need to remind them how outnumbered their little violent fascist cult is.

As this thread demonstrates, the Trump cult sore-losers have gone violent seditionist for one of two reasons:

However, at this stage, excactly what turned them into treasonous violent human skidmarks isn't important. All that matters is that they've proclaimed themselves to be unrepenetant open traitors to the USA. That means they need to be watched very closely, and arrested if they step out of line. And that the patriots need to remind them how outnumbered their little violent fascist cult is.

3%

After 10 months of nonstop violence, you actually have the nerve to write this shit?

You fucking Nazis are something else.

Did Trump lose? Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself--every other thinking human being knows the truth--that CCP Joe and Kameltoe are going to be installed in a BS inauguration after a sham election. In response to A. and B. Neither can be true because they are not democrats. Please show me the quotes from these traitors--oh silly me, here they are.
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

After 10 months of nonstop violence,

You lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you look like a butthurt liar.

When you all stop acting like fascist brownshirts, we'll stop pointing it out, 'kay? The two sides are complete opposites. The liberals are peaceful and patriotic, while the Trump cult is violent, fascist and treasonous. Most of the nation understands that, which is why you've had to hide from decent society in online fascist SafeSpaces.

Oh, the nation wants me to pass on a message to you Trump cult fascists. The nation says "suck it hard, losers." And to those committing violence, the nation says "enjoy prison".

Last edited:

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.

Scope out your safe space now.

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are outraged that people "attacked" the capitol but are good with attacking the President? This makes sense to you?
What happened? Attacking the capitol was fine last summer.

After 10 months of nonstop violence,

You lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you look like a butthurt liar.

When you all stop acting like fascist brownshirts, we'll stop pointing out, 'kay? The two sides are complete opposites. The liberals are peaceful and patriotic, while the Trump cult is violent, fascist and treasonous. Most of the nation understands that, which is why you've had to hide from decent society in online fascist SafeSpaces.

Oh, the nation wants me to pass on a message to you Trump cult fascists. The nation says "suck it hard, losers." And to those committing violence, the nation says "enjoy prison".
It is going to be priceless to watch you commie democrats twist in the wind when CCP Joe and Kameltoe and the democrat house and senate turn the country into a third world shit hole because you will have to admit your stupidity. You've got it all now moron--who ya gonna blame now? HaHaHaHa. You won't be so happy when you burn through that free democrat stimulus. Don't worry, we'll be here to hold your feet to the fire and force you to take responsibility.

Of fuck off Nazi.

1610492939218.png

Your pathetic attempt to erase yesterday on behalf of your filthy fascist party only reveals that you are insane.

When you all stop acting like fascist brownshirts, we'll stop pointing it out, 'kay? The two sides are complete opposites. The liberals are peaceful and patriotic, while the Trump cult is violent, fascist and treasonous. Most of the nation understands that, which is why you've had to hide from decent society in online fascist SafeSpaces.

Seig Heil Nazi fuck.

I'm gonna be there, locked and loaded.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are outraged that people "attacked" the capitol but are good with attacking the President? This makes sense to you?
What happened? Attacking the capitol was fine last summer.
Yeah but that was blacks with all their bogus baggage versus police

Forum List

Back