What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Armed militia defending parishes

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you very much for the email. I think that is a great idea and a good thing. Now I'm the only one here who follows your emails and facebook posts, I dont have 12 men around me, Im the only men AND in Austria here there is no BLM or violent Anti-Fa who will attack my church in my town in my parish, and if they would the only force allowed to stop them would be the police. In Austria armed militia is not allowed by the law. But I thank you very much.

God Bless, In Christ crucified.

That is my case, but if you are american, and you want to defend churches, contact them.

War.png

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you very much for the email. I think that is a great idea and a good thing. Now I'm the only one here who follows your emails and facebook posts, I dont have 12 men around me, Im the only men AND in Austria here there is no BLM or violent Anti-Fa who will attack my church in my town in my parish, and if they would the only force allowed to stop them would be the police. In Austria armed militia is not allowed by the law. But I thank you very much.

God Bless, In Christ crucified.

That is my case, but if you are american, and you want to defend churches, contact them.

View attachment 482983

Your war, not mine.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hockey?
Basketball?
There's a gun control with all that, isn't there?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List