Armed militia defending parishes

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Hello,

Thank you very much for the email. I think that is a great idea and a good thing. Now I'm the only one here who follows your emails and facebook posts, I dont have 12 men around me, Im the only men AND in Austria here there is no BLM or violent Anti-Fa who will attack my church in my town in my parish, and if they would the only force allowed to stop them would be the police. In Austria armed militia is not allowed by the law. But I thank you very much.

God Bless, In Christ crucified.

That is my case, but if you are american, and you want to defend churches, contact them.

War.png

Hello,

Thank you very much for the email. I think that is a great idea and a good thing. Now I'm the only one here who follows your emails and facebook posts, I dont have 12 men around me, Im the only men AND in Austria here there is no BLM or violent Anti-Fa who will attack my church in my town in my parish, and if they would the only force allowed to stop them would be the police. In Austria armed militia is not allowed by the law. But I thank you very much.

God Bless, In Christ crucified.

That is my case, but if you are american, and you want to defend churches, contact them.

View attachment 482983

Your war, not mine.

Hockey?
Basketball?
There's a gun control with all that, isn't there?

Forum List

Back