Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

Looks like he was trying to kill those being detained.
How did you determine he was trying to kill the detainees and not destroy the facility or kill ICE agents?
It's obvious...if going after ICE, you don't go after the place where all the detainees (targets) are.

Here comes the head of the 'plunge protection team'.
It's obvious...if going after ICE, you do go after the place where future detainees will be detained.

How did you determine he was trying to kill the detainees and not destroy the facility or kill ICE agents?
It's obvious...if going after ICE, you don't go after the place where all the detainees (targets) are.
It's not one building, I know this as a former resident of Tacoma, WA who has visited the complex. The attack was on the front end...there are no detainees in that building.

Look...we all don't care much for Bodecea's ideology ..but let's not be dicks when we can help her with her delusional thoughts and bring her back to reality. She doesn't know any better than to assume everything bad is done by the Right.

It's not one building, I know this as a former resident of Tacoma, WA who has visited the complex. The attack was on the front end...there are no detainees in that building.

This is bodie we are talking about. Facts and logic don't matter to her.

I have seen her use her brain a couple times in the short time I have been here...so I kind of wanted to have hope.

Look...we all don't care much for Bodecea's ideology ..but let's not be dicks when we can help her with her delusional thoughts and bring her back to reality. She doesn't know any better than to assume everything bad is done by the Right.

It's a she?

We will see more of this...and the WA detention center better be on guard, because I grew up with dudes who are militant leftists out there and I know what they are capable of. Aztlan movement is big up there.

I have seen her use her brain a couple times in the short time I have been here...so I kind of wanted to have hope.

This cat thinks she's a good cat-toy.

Yeah....sure....whatever.
The Northwest is infected with whack-a-doodle deranged Progressive Democrats.
Just on the coast, to be fair. You drive east over the mountains and people there are as fair, rational and as salt of the earth as they get.....not progressive buttholes.

The psychos at Evergreen are not too far away. The Pacific Northwest coast is so beautiful and blessed God had to fill it with unhinged lunatic morons just to even things out.

Jay Inslee will never ever be president of anything.

I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.
They are still going to blame the incident on Pres.Trump. Saying that his policies has cause this man's death. Someone has fed into this guy's mind, that he will be looked up as a hero. That they are going to make a national holiday of him. Probably Obama has shown him and executive order that he has written up, "saying that he will make a national holiday after him". Since he was not going to be remembered for not having done nothing in his life. That he went off and agree to do this act. These Libtards are lonely people that are looking for some to love them. But by us having all sorts of issues, like Chemicals in our drinking waters and GMO foods and so on. That it has an affect on how we make judgement on others. These stuffs dulls our senses.
As this woman in this video has said. That people has an addiction to be loved.

Genesis 2:18
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

The psychos at Evergreen are not too far away. The Pacific Northwest coast is so beautiful and blessed God had to fill it with unhinged lunatic morons just to even things out.

Jay Inslee will never ever be president of anything.
God didn't do that...Californians, as the spawn of Satan...moved there in the late 70s and 80s in droves and turned it into a colder version of California.

I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.

Too bad it wasn't AOC.

Forum List

Back