Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

It’s an undeniable fact the Left hate America and want our nation destroyed.
You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your nose. You're a conspiracy theory pushing moron.
Sure, Mr Open Borders.
See? Conspiracy theory.

Moron.
Flag burner.
And another one.
Denounce the violation of Federal laws by Democrats.

I’ll wait.

172A7CAF-36C0-45A7-A3A9-289D68592CBA.gif

Willem was a well known leftist in the Puget sound area. You'll find this out shortly. I have screenshots from his page I sent to warning the feds about his rhetoric in FB groups since 2012.
Here is his FB page:
Screenshot_20190713-165806.png

You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your nose. You're a conspiracy theory pushing moron.
Sure, Mr Open Borders.
See? Conspiracy theory.

Moron.
Flag burner.
And another one.

I’ll wait.

View attachment 269241
Soon as you denounce the violations by the republicans.

I won't bother waiting.

Sure, Mr Open Borders.
See? Conspiracy theory.

Moron.
Flag burner.
And another one.

I’ll wait.

View attachment 269241

I won't bother waiting.
How did I know you won’t condemn the anti-American fascism.

Protesters Remove U.S. Flag, Replace It With Mexican Flag Outside ICE Facility In Aurora

Leftists entire ideology is driven on made up bullshit like evangelicals pushing "dominianism". Not a fact in that entire tinfoil hat retard leftist conspiracy. Christian theology does not seek to establish a theocracy...God will establish that when he returns according to them. You retards mistake christians for Muslims.
Who do you know who's worried about dominionism? I'm about as liberal as you can get and I've not seen anyone talking about it.
All faggots I talk to.

See? Conspiracy theory.

Moron.
Flag burner.
And another one.

I’ll wait.

View attachment 269241

I won't bother waiting.

Protesters Remove U.S. Flag, Replace It With Mexican Flag Outside ICE Facility In Aurora
How did I know you'd try to deflect?

I couldn't agree more!

Quote:

:clap2::clap2:

"These law enforcement officers are US patriots and heroes. They deserve medals for legally shooting dead a lib terrorist. Every time a lib is legally killed is a great day for the country. As this lib demonstrated, it is the libs who LOVE violence. Only by legally responding with legal guns will libs ever have the choice between becoming civilized or dying for their illegal actions by law abiding US patriots."

I’ll wait.

View attachment 269241

I won't bother waiting.

How did I know you'd try to deflect?
Epic fail! Your hatred of America is well known.

E3FFD0D9-5360-424C-A35E-FD9CEADA507B.jpeg

Leftists entire ideology is driven on made up bullshit like evangelicals pushing "dominianism". Not a fact in that entire tinfoil hat retard leftist conspiracy. Christian theology does not seek to establish a theocracy...God will establish that when he returns according to them. You retards mistake christians for Muslims.
Who do you know who's worried about dominionism? I'm about as liberal as you can get and I've not seen anyone talking about it.
All faggots I talk to.
Are you having homoerotic fantasies like Mikey?

All faggots I talk to.
I'm not gay, but do you have a problem with faggots? Aren't you a lefty? If so, why are you using faggotry as an insult?

All faggots I talk to.
I'm not gay, but do you have a problem with faggots? Aren't you a lefty? If so, why are you using faggotry as an insult?
Lol, I'm not. You are.

As a sad sack PC leftist clown...Crepitus should know better than to use gayness as an insult. This is evidence lefties are just narcissistic clowns pretending to care about fags and their feelings. I don't care about their feelings and make that clear...who is more honest here?

All faggots I talk to.
Lol, I'm not. You are.
No you did.

All faggots I talk to.
Lol, I'm not. You are.
No you did.
Don't play stupid kid, people might start to believe you.

All faggots I talk to.
Lol, I'm not. You are.
No you did.
Don't play stupid kid, people might start to believe you.
Shut up, faggot. Nobody cares what you think.

I wonder how some will present this. Did the language of the alt-left rile these guys up to the point they view American government as the enemy?

Protect your borders and your sovereignty. These are the crazies that come out when they believe America is the enemy. Replacing flags, attacking border guards. It's disgusting.

Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

Police in Washington state say an armed man was shot and killed early Saturday after trying to attack a local Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center.

The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the incident around 4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired. It was not clear how many shots were fired or whether the man fired at police.

Just one more crazy Left loon triggered by all the Hate-Trump propaganda spewed by the Democrats triggered by excessive TDS after a protest rally at that facility just hours earlier.

Forum List

Back