Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

He does actually donate his salary. It's so small it makes no difference with all the other ways he's making money from the presidency.

This is way off topic but I'm thinking that some folks wish they could sell their moniker like POTUS does... Most of the business's that the Trump organization does business with use his name for a fee... Not all but the majority fall in this category... Can you imagine buying a bottle of Crepitus bathtub Gin... :21:

He does actually donate his salary. It's so small it makes no difference with all the other ways he's making money from the presidency.

This is way off topic but I'm thinking that some folks wish they could sell their moniker like POTUS does... Most of the business's that the Trump organization does business with use his name for a fee... Not all but the majority fall in this category... Can you imagine buying a bottle of Crepitus bathtub Gin... :21:
Sounds cheap and probably tastes like floor cleaner.

Seattle news cannot ignore this and it's connections to antifa. The guy was well known as a far left wackjob activist for years in the area.

Seattle news cannot ignore this and it's connections to antifa. The guy was well known as a far left wackjob activist for years in the area.

Unfortunately they can and they will if it does not fit their agenda...
They have already reported it. His friends that recieved his manifesto flat out told Seattle Times that he was an anarchist and antifa Activist.

antifamanifesto.png

Terrorist Who Firebombed ICE Facility Wrote in Manifesto: “I Am Antifa”

They are about to stir up more trouble we warned of this last year and said this year will be the year of hell yall ain't seen nothing yet baha things are gonna get worse and worse ....

upload_2019-7-14_14-18-31.png

So now the American flag is officially the trump campaign logo

Good to know

All hail to the new chief in town "In Trump we Distrust"
View attachment 269256

Proof once again that he is in it for the money
Trump is in it for the money? Is that why he gives his entire salary to charity?

I know he said it but we haven't heard anything about it and how do we know he is doing it. Take his word for it??

Take the word of a man who would not step aside as his presidential decisions can affect any one of the 268 business ventures worldwide that bear his name.

conflict-of-interest laws exist because it is expected that officials should never be in a position to advance their financial holdings,

That is why divesting ones interest while in presidency is usually done but Trump refuses. He insists that he can be trusted.

Because he is making money on his financial interest as foreigners want to curry his favor.

He wants to do business with the Russians and SA and that is why we can see his obvious lack of being critical of them

His daughter Ivanka has gotten trademark rights in China. Did she get them because she is the presidents daughter yet still supposedly she suppose to be his advisor and flies around in government planes.

Most people have something called integrity and would never allow one business interests to cloud his official judgment while in government.

Trump has no integrity or respect for American laws

federal conflict-of-interest law, which prohibits “officers” of the US from participating in any governmental action in which they have a financial interest

A simple divestment of business interests sends a signal that he has some integrity but instead all he has is his enablers

"I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia"says Trump 10/16

"Saudi Arabia, I like the Saudis," Trump at a July 2015 rally. "I make a lot of money with them.

Here, you badly need this:

butthurtcarewhite.png

Forum List

Back