Armed man shot, killed after throwing incendiary devices at Washington ICE detention center

East of the mountains is Murka.
Damned straight! Sheriff Knezovich sounds off on Washington's new "sanctuary" state law | FOX 28 Spokane
This man, Spokane sheriff Knezovich who refuses to cooperate with Washington's new sanctuary laws, wouldn't last ten minutes in Seattle or Tacoma.He refuses to be Inslee's butt boy.

He has too much love of country. Too much bravery. Too little tolerance for leftist bullshit. He could only thrive and survive east of the Cascade mountains, where America really begins.

This incident follows tearing down the flag to fly the mexican flag which followed disrespecting the flag. Step by step.

East of the mountains is Murka.
Damned straight! Sheriff Knezovich sounds off on Washington's new "sanctuary" state law | FOX 28 Spokane
This man, Spokane sheriff Knezovich who refuses to cooperate with Washington's new sanctuary laws, wouldn't last ten minutes in Seattle or Tacoma.He refuses to be Inslee's butt boy.

He has too much love of country. Too much bravery. Too little tolerance for leftist bullshit. He could only thrive and survive east of the Cascade mountains, where America really begins.
I lived in the Wenatchee area for a bit. Loved it and conservative AF.

I could tell you stories of growing up in Spokane in the fifties. Actually Wenatchee and Spokane's relative isolation has been a blessing. It has kept leftists away like an electric fence repels dogs.

So drug addicts, transexuals, soy boys, feminist psychos, unhinged activists, leftists of all sorts etc. all cram themselves into an increasingly over populated narrow strip of land along the ocean that, with any luck, will be wiped when the Cascadia Subduction zone hits.

Ever seen the Stanford studies of rat populations when over population turns their colonies into dysfunctional nightmares?
That's how I see Seattle, by and large.

I could tell you stories of growing up in Spokane in the fifties. Actually Wenatchee and Spokane's relative isolation has been a blessing. It has kept leftists away like an electric fence repels dogs.

So drug addicts, transexuals, soy boys, feminist psychos, unhinged activists, leftists of all sorts etc. all cram themselves into an increasingly over populated narrow strip of land along the ocean that, with any luck, will be wiped when the Cascadia Subduction zone hits.

Ever seen the Stanford studies of rat populations when over population turns their colonies into dysfunctional nightmares?
That's how I see Seattle, by and large.
Great commentary. Can't disagree.

Looks like he was trying to kill those being detained.
How did you determine he was trying to kill the detainees and not destroy the facility or kill ICE agents?
It's obvious...if going after ICE, you don't go after the place where all the detainees (targets) are.
Obvious? So you came to the conclusion you wanted without any evidence. In other words you are a Liberal.
Lmao!!

It's OK that every conservitard here did exactly the same thing though, right?

It’s an undeniable fact the Left hate America and want our nation destroyed.
You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your nose. You're a conspiracy theory pushing moron.
Leftists entire ideology is driven on made up bullshit like evangelicals pushing "dominianism". Not a fact in that entire tinfoil hat retard leftist conspiracy. Christian theology does not seek to establish a theocracy...God will establish that when he returns according to them. You retards mistake christians for Muslims.

It’s an undeniable fact the Left hate America and want our nation destroyed.
You wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up your nose. You're a conspiracy theory pushing moron.
Leftists entire ideology is driven on made up bullshit like evangelicals pushing "dominianism". Not a fact in that entire tinfoil hat retard leftist conspiracy. Christian theology does not seek to establish a theocracy...God will establish that when he returns according to them. You retards mistake christians for Muslims.
Who do you know who's worried about dominionism? I'm about as liberal as you can get and I've not seen anyone talking about it.

Forum List

Back