Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

The fastest way to gun reform is for Black people to go around open carry all the time.
Blacks cant be trusted with guns. Show me where I'm wrong
Two weeks ago, my daughter and I were at a gun range down here in Floor E. Da we were dotting up our targets and right next to us was two black guys who were being lawful, polite and having fun. So you are wrong. Liberal blacks cant be trusted with a gun, other law abiding black citizens can be trusted not only with a gun, but with protecting the rest of us...
I was in yellowstone last week and met people of all races and the people couldn't be nicer.
Doesn't say much for our media when all they wanna cover is the douche bags

Did Robert Byrd leave the Clinton's his KKK 'Grand Kegel' robes in his will? After all Hilary called Byrd her "mentor".

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
Their message alone is a "crime," in my book. Yes, they concern me. Should concern you, too.
What is a supremacists exactly ? Is it a person or person's that want to separate themselves from the deteriorating cultures that have morphed into what is seen by them as these very destructive cultures, otherwise that represent normalizing all sorts of sin as if to say that sin is now a good thing, and not a bad thing ?? Are supremacists evil or do they see other's as being evil ??

If not challenged by other cultures, would these so called supremacists be looking for trouble outside of their own boundary lines in which they have set for themselves ??? What draws a supremacists out into the streets either to protest, defend or make war with their alledged enemies in life ??

We have had these so called supremacists living here since the beginning, yet they do not control the nation nor do they want to control the nation by themselves right ? If they did, then would they not have helped to set up an entirely different constitution by their influence there of, and a law enforcement system or justice system that wouldn't ever allow for anyone to challenge their so called supremacy from the beginning ??

So are these supremacists wanting to dominate or just live in peace without being dominated by other cultures, otherwise that could be just as bad as they are perceived to be or rather could be in the minds of others who might disagree with them ???

Now if we know of the perfect culture living amongst us here, then please point it out because I know of none except for those who follow Christ as best that they can, and even they might slip from time to time.

I'm not supporting any culture that has deadly ideals or standards within their groups that are destructive, so mine are just questions here, and nothing more.

When a culture sets it's standards and boundary lines up, is it perceived by other cultures as "supremacy", otherwise if they don't want to be infiltrated or unified with other cultures in which they disagree with in life ??

Should cultures be respected as long as they aren't law breakers, and just want to live in peace within the boundary lines in which they set for themselves ? Do such boundary lines protect and secure the culture for centuries to come ??

What causes cultures to clash, and what causes other cultures to perceive the other as acting supremacists when they enforce the boundary lines surrounding their culture ??

Is the American experiment imploding now, otherwise by attempting to get a wolf to live with a chicken or vice versa ??

When is the title going to be updated from the lie? Am I allowed to post “Trump dies in hamburger eating accident” if it’s not true? Just asking. ;)

The fastest way to gun reform is for Black people to go around open carry all the time.
Blacks cant be trusted with guns. Show me where I'm wrong
Two weeks ago, my daughter and I were at a gun range down here in Floor E. Da we were dotting up our targets and right next to us was two black guys who were being lawful, polite and having fun. So you are wrong. Liberal blacks cant be trusted with a gun, other law abiding black citizens can be trusted not only with a gun, but with protecting the rest of us...
I was in yellowstone last week and met people of all races and the people couldn't be nicer.
Doesn't say much for our media when all they wanna cover is the douche bags
Better cover these groups, because who knows right ? Crazy stuff going on right now, and our government being loaded with leftist snowflakes ain't helping at all. I mean you can't talk a rattle snake into not striking you, but somehow the leftist government officials think that they can bring it some cookies and milk, and that it will tame the predator.

Well in the chop zone that didn't work out, nor did it work out anywhere else that these wild eyed groups gather together to attempt to protest something. It always turns in to mayhem and chaos because they are stepping outside of the legal boundary lines in order to make themselves and their causes known.

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
Their message alone is a "crime," in my book. Yes, they concern me. Should concern you, too.
Can you name even ONE crime off the top of your head? This should be super easy if white supremacists are the problem that democrats make them out to be. Do you know how easily i can name criminal examples of other groups like ANTIFA, black mobs, the cops, etc? I can produce 20 examples for each of those groups with ease, and all of you would be familiar with those crimes.

Lets try this again. Name a crime committed by white supremacists that all of us are familiar with.Is
Is there an echo in here?

nor did it work out anywhere else that these wild eyed groups gather together to attempt to protest something. It always turns in to mayhem and chaos
But this protest, the one in the OP, didn't turn into mayhem and chaos, nor did the one earlier in June. If it had, we'd have heard about it on the national news. If it bleeds, it leads. Didn't happen, though, and didn't happen at the majority of the protests that have been happening around the country for over a month. How can you say It always turns into mayhem and chaos when you know very well it doesn't?

Exactly.

What is a supremacists exactly ? Is it a person or person's that want to separate themselves from the deteriorating cultures that have morphed into what is seen by them as these very destructive cultures, otherwise that represent normalizing all sorts of sin as if to say that sin is now a good thing, and not a bad thing ?? Are supremacists evil or do they see other's as being evil ??

If not challenged by other cultures, would these so called supremacists be looking for trouble outside of their own boundary lines in which they have set for themselves ??? What draws a supremacists out into the streets either to protest, defend or make war with their alledged enemies in life ??

We have had these so called supremacists living here since the beginning, yet they do not control the nation nor do they want to control the nation by themselves right ? If they did, then would they not have helped to set up an entirely different constitution by their influence there of, and a law enforcement system or justice system that wouldn't ever allow for anyone to challenge their so called supremacy from the beginning ??

So are these supremacists wanting to dominate or just live in peace without being dominated by other cultures, otherwise that could be just as bad as they are perceived to be or rather could be in the minds of others who might disagree with them ???

Now if we know of the perfect culture living amongst us here, then please point it out because I know of none except for those who follow Christ as best that they can, and even they might slip from time to time.

I'm not supporting any culture that has deadly ideals or standards within their groups that are destructive, so mine are just questions here, and nothing more.

When a culture sets it's standards and boundary lines up, is it perceived by other cultures as "supremacy", otherwise if they don't want to be infiltrated or unified with other cultures in which they disagree with in life ??

Should cultures be respected as long as they aren't law breakers, and just want to live in peace within the boundary lines in which they set for themselves ? Do such boundary lines protect and secure the culture for centuries to come ??

What causes cultures to clash, and what causes other cultures to perceive the other as acting supremacists when they enforce the boundary lines surrounding their culture ??

Is the American experiment imploding now, otherwise by attempting to get a wolf to live with a chicken or vice versa ??
Are you saying this is what the white supremacist groups want? Just to be left alone to live in peace? Or are you just stating your opinion?

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....
I don't see what's wrong with the protest and they didn't "take anything over," that I can see. If you Google it, they've been having protests there, one a couple weeks ago. They said their piece and left, from what I can tell.
Those are not my words I SUGGEST THAT YOU QUOTE MY WHOLE POST

Exactly.

Are you saying this is what the white supremacist groups want? Just to be left alone to live in peace? Or are you just stating your opinion?
Hey, can you name 1 crime committed by "white supremacists" that we are all familiar with? Something within the last 5 years. Just name one thing. If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up already about white supremacists.

Exactly.

How about every death in 2018?
fact is leftists are violent people fact is your source is bullshit fact is it's a leftist misinformation source it should be shut down just like the south poverty law center should be shut down

Exactly.

fact is leftists are violent people fact is your source is bullshit fact is it's a leftist misinformation source it should be shut down just like the south poverty law center should be shut down
I didnt ask for a link and im not looking at any links. I said name one we have all heard of (if white supremacy is the big problem you people make it out to be, we should all know of at least a few examples). If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up.

Exactly.

I didnt ask for a link and im not looking at any links. I said name one we have all heard of (if white supremacy is the big problem you people make it out to be, we should all know of at least a few examples). If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up.
I'm not sure but I believe you were not posting that to me. but if you were I wasn't asking you for anything I wasn't even posting to you.

Exactly.

I'm not sure but I believe you were not posting that to me. but if you were I wasn't asking you for anything I wasn't even posting to you.
Oopsy! Thanks.

Forum List

Back