Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
and I remember how the media reported the Bundy standoff

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media
No I don't support people who think their race is better than another race.

Too long ago.

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

No need to. What you actually did was DODGE the question, so I filled it in.

Don't like it? Then answer the question directly.
I reported you for trolling maybe you should lose your mod position
What I wrote

What you trolled with
So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?

You suddenly supporting the Bundy's ???? That's progress... LOL... Technically -- The Bundy's were making a stand on land that their family had been grazing for 3 generations... Little bit different than holding Stone Mountain captive... It aint going nowhere...

How about those armed Yahoos that pushed their way into the Mich Statehouse?? Were you supportive of THAT "right" also???

Interesting story Stone Mountain.. COMPLETELY GOVT sanctioned.. From the very beginning.. Private venture that got the US MINT to issue commemorative gold coins to raise funding.. Coolidge signed off on it... Highest volume commemorative coin EVER ISSUED to that date by the US mint...

Became such a popular tourist attraction.. State of GEORGIA took it over in 1965... All good Democrats involved in all this...

Should have REMAINED PRIVATE.. Govt had no business "owning it"..

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".

How would the media react?

I dont see anything wrong with people exercizing their 2nd amendment rights peacefully. As long as we can all do the same as well.
maybe they are marching off to Chicago to stand off against the street gangs. maybe they can intimidate them every weekend and bring down the number of killings. Now I would say that would be black power.

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media

Too long ago.

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?

You suddenly supporting the Bundy's ???? That's progress... LOL... Technically -- The Bundy's were making a stand on land that their family had been grazing for 3 generations... Little bit different than holding Stone Mountain captive... It aint going nowhere...

How about those armed Yahoos that pushed their way into the Mich Statehouse?? Were you supportive of THAT "right" also???

Are you sure the Bundys didnt burn and loot their own ranch? I know some people who did it to their own town.

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

If a group of black people conduct an armed take over, and armed take over of what ??? It matters not what colour anyone is, if conduct an armed take over of government and/or private property it's illegal. Your question is ridiculous.
She's trolling flacaltenn should address her trolling
It's on topic and she's not personally insulting you, so I don't think it's trolling.
Never said she was insulting me I said she was trolling by race-baiting
What I wrote

What she trolled with

Last edited:

They need some training but thats a good start. Good to see they werent arrested for carrying weapons.

Bah, that's just some of the blacks from the surrounding area. After that, they'll go back and have block parties and fried chicken and mashed taters and gravy and greens.
If it gets bad, just lobby Shaw and Mohawk to fire them. I had a friend from up that way, he told all about it.
I was like "Wtf you so prejudice for?".
And then I realized things are much different in GA than FL.

Last edited:

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

Those "Yahoos" never pushed their way into the Mich Statehouse.

By Michigan law, citizens have a right to open carry in the Statehouse. Under that law, it is not one of the prohibited places.

However, if you don’t have a CPL, you can’t open carry in certain prohibited premises. Here are those prohibited premises:

Section 750.234d

THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931

750.234d Possession of firearm on certain premises prohibited; applicability; violation as misdemeanor; penalty.

Sec. 234d.
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person shall not possess a firearm on the premises of any of the following:
(a) A depository financial institution or a subsidiary or affiliate of a depository financial institution.
(b) A church or other house of religious worship.
(c) A court.
(d) A theatre.
(e) A sports arena.
(f) A day care center.
(g) A hospital.
(h) An establishment licensed under the Michigan liquor control act, Act No. 8 of the Public Acts of the Extra Session of 1933, being sections 436.1 to 436.58 of the Michigan Compiled Laws.
(2) This section does not apply to any of the following:
(a) A person who owns, or is employed by or contracted by, an entity described in subsection (1) if the possession of that firearm is to provide security services for that entity.
(b) A peace officer.
(c) A person licensed by this state or another state to carry a concealed weapon.
(d) A person who possesses a firearm on the premises of an entity described in subsection (1) if that possession is with the permission of the owner or an agent of the owner of that entity.
(3) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 90 days or a fine of not more than $100.00, or both.

History: Add. 1990, Act 321, Eff. Mar. 28, 1991 ;-- Am. 1992, Act 218, Imd. Eff. Oct. 13, 1992 ;-- Am. 1994, Act 158, Eff. Aug. 15, 1994

Michigan Legislature - Section 750.234d

That shit is NO DIFFERENT THAN THE KKK, period.

They are trying to rival the death toll in Chicago.
Unfortunately the choich is strong in GA, so uhh, that's not happening.
Georgia is home of the Baptists. You got your white Baptists, and your black Baptists, but they're all Baptists!
And most go to church there. Something I've noticed over the years.
It's a much better place than Chicago. (IMO)
God makes men, lack of God makes feral human animals.

Last edited:
The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.

I don't see what's wrong with the protest and they didn't "take anything over," that I can see. If you Google it, they've been having protests there, one a couple weeks ago. They said their piece and left, from what I can tell.

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
Their message alone is a "crime," in my book. Yes, they concern me. Should concern you, too.

I dont see anything wrong with people exercizing their 2nd amendment rights peacefully. As long as we can all do the same as well.
maybe they are marching off to Chicago to stand off against the street gangs. maybe they can intimidate them every weekend and bring down the number of killings. Now I would say that would be black power.

Absolutely.

Now that is Black Privilege! Armed, masked Black men marching freely in the modern-day South without any concern from the media. This is the same media that shits itself over white men in the mountains keeping to themselves with their guns.

There is White Privilege, and there is Black Privilege.

Exactly.

Their message alone is a "crime," in my book. Yes, they concern me. Should concern you, too.
Can you name even ONE crime off the top of your head? This should be super easy if white supremacists are the problem that democrats make them out to be. Do you know how easily i can name criminal examples of other groups like ANTIFA, black mobs, the cops, etc? I can produce 20 examples for each of those groups with ease, and all of you would be familiar with those crimes.

Lets try this again. Name a crime committed by white supremacists that all of us are familiar with.

Exactly.

How about every death in 2018?

Forum List

Back