Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
How about every death in 2018?
I didnt ask for a link and im not looking at any links. I said name one we have all heard of (if white supremacy is the big problem you people make it out to be, we should all know of at least a few examples). If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up.

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
Their message alone is a "crime," in my book. Yes, they concern me. Should concern you, too.
Can you name even ONE crime off the top of your head? This should be super easy if white supremacists are the problem that democrats make them out to be. Do you know how easily i can name criminal examples of other groups like ANTIFA, black mobs, the cops, etc? I can produce 20 examples for each of those groups with ease, and all of you would be familiar with those crimes.

Lets try this again. Name a crime committed by white supremacists that all of us are familiar with.Is
Is there an echo in here?
It stops the moment you answer the question. Name 1 crime committed by white supremacists that we have all heard of from the last 5 years. If you cant do that, why the fuck do you people keep prattling on about them?

Exactly.

fact is leftists are violent people fact is your source is bullshit fact is it's a leftist misinformation source it should be shut down just like the south poverty law center should be shut down
I didnt ask for a link and im not looking at any links. I said name one we have all heard of (if white supremacy is the big problem you people make it out to be, we should all know of at least a few examples). If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up.
I’ll just name a few super famous ones top of mind. What is that supposed to prove other than you can’t read links because you can’t read?
Tree of Life Synagogue in Pitt?
Charleston Church shooting?

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....
I don't see what's wrong with the protest and they didn't "take anything over," that I can see. If you Google it, they've been having protests there, one a couple weeks ago. They said their piece and left, from what I can tell.
Those are not my words I SUGGEST THAT YOU QUOTE MY WHOLE POST
I quoted the part of your post I was replying to, and it was indeed your post. I was using the quotes to indicate it was your phrase, and I didn't change the meaning of your words in any way.

Now, you want to show me how that protest in the OP was an "armed takeover?"

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....
I don't see what's wrong with the protest and they didn't "take anything over," that I can see. If you Google it, they've been having protests there, one a couple weeks ago. They said their piece and left, from what I can tell.
I quoted the part of your post I was replying to, and it was indeed your post. I was using the quotes to indicate it was your phrase, and I didn't change the meaning of your words in any way.

You quoted someone else's words and attributed to me
QUOTE MY WHOLE POST NEXT TIME
Now show me where I said anything about that protest being a take over of anything?

Exactly.

Their message alone is a "crime," in my book. Yes, they concern me. Should concern you, too.
Can you name even ONE crime off the top of your head? This should be super easy if white supremacists are the problem that democrats make them out to be. Do you know how easily i can name criminal examples of other groups like ANTIFA, black mobs, the cops, etc? I can produce 20 examples for each of those groups with ease, and all of you would be familiar with those crimes.

Lets try this again. Name a crime committed by white supremacists that all of us are familiar with.Is
It stops the moment you answer the question. Name 1 crime committed by white supremacists that we have all heard of from the last 5 years. If you cant do that, why the fuck do you people keep prattling on about them?
I already answered the question. No matter how many times you ask, that's still my answer.

Exactly.

fact is leftists are violent people fact is your source is bullshit fact is it's a leftist misinformation source it should be shut down just like the south poverty law center should be shut down
I’ll just name a few super famous ones top of mind. What is that supposed to prove other than you can’t read links because you can’t read?
None were done by right wing being white doesn't make anyone right wing

You quoted someone else's words and attributed to me
QUOTE MY WHOLE POST NEXT TIME
Now show me where I said anything about that protest being a take over of anything?
I was trying to get in the habit of selective quotes to keep the string from getting unmanageable. Those were your words in Post 106.

Exactly.

I already answered the question. No matter how many times you ask, that's still my answer.
You couldnt answer it, so you deflected every time, proving my point that white supremacy isnt an issue in the US.

Exactly.

Those werent organized by a white supremacist group. Those were just lone crazy people. We arent talking about individuals; we are talking about white supremacy groups and whether or not they are a problem in the US. Try again.

Exactly.

None were done by right wing being white doesn't make anyone right wing
Wrong. You’re just stupid. I knew going into this conversation but like a monkey playing the bongos you all entertain me.

Exactly.

You couldnt answer it, so you deflected every time, proving my point that white supremacy isnt an issue in the US.
I did answer it. I told you why I consider it still a problem. You don't consider that "an issue." Okay. We disagree.

Exactly.

I did answer it. I told you why I consider it still a problem. You don't consider that "an issue." Okay. We disagree.
This isnt a disagreement. You are simply wrong.

Exactly.

This isnt a disagreement. You are simply wrong.
Way to go, Ace.

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
and I remember how the media reported the Bundy standoff

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media
No I don't support people who think their race is better than another race.

Too long ago.

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

No need to. What you actually did was DODGE the question, so I filled it in.

Don't like it? Then answer the question directly.
I reported you for trolling maybe you should lose your mod position
What I wrote

What you trolled with

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?

You suddenly supporting the Bundy's ???? That's progress... LOL... Technically -- The Bundy's were making a stand on land that their family had been grazing for 3 generations... Little bit different than holding Stone Mountain captive... It aint going nowhere...

How about those armed Yahoos that pushed their way into the Mich Statehouse?? Were you supportive of THAT "right" also???

Are you sure the Bundys didnt burn and loot their own ranch? I know some people who did it to their own town.

As the Feds were carting off their cattle, there might have been some of that.. But the BLM USED all those infrastructure improvements, trails, water, fencing, storage --- that took GENERATIONS to build... It was THEIR handiwork.. Not the sweat equity and risk of ANYONE else..

Which has been targeted for leftist violence in Hollywood, NYC, Seattle, Portland and most of the Blue Archipelago...

For you NOT to understand the diff -- explains why you're confused about all these events...

By Michigan law, citizens have a right to open carry in the Statehouse. Under that law, it is not one of the prohibited places.

IN the StateHouse??? So you just lay your semi-auto and 300 rounds and your body armor and steel toe on the metal detector and they give it RIGHT BACK to you???? Doubt it..

I have no ISSUE with what was done there. Because there was no intent to harm.. Almost the same with this Black Panther protest at Stone Mountain except for the threatening messages being delivered. Govt screwed that pooch way back in the DixieCrat 60s by ASSUMING the property..

But even Libertarians aren't good at "armed protests"... Because of the RISK and because of the message.. Like Conservatives, we suck at street theater. Because we're not "slogan people"..

And it wouldn't be my choice to go occupy a statehouse with a military style presence...
Better messaging could be designed..

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".
You don't have to "imagine", genius. White supremist pussies have been holding confederate flag rallies there since 2015. Go read up on it.

And DEMOCRATS initiated, funded, commissioned, dedicated and EVENTUALLY took govt control of Stone Mountain.. When ya gonna change that Confederate LEGACY NAME of your party????

Huh??? Big guy... Since 2015 == LOL.. This is the outcome of NOT teaching history or individual thinking in the public schools...

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
and I remember how the media reported the Bundy standoff

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media

Too long ago.

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

No need to. What you actually did was DODGE the question, so I filled it in.

Don't like it? Then answer the question directly.
I reported you for trolling maybe you should lose your mod position
What I wrote

What you trolled with

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?

You suddenly supporting the Bundy's ???? That's progress... LOL... Technically -- The Bundy's were making a stand on land that their family had been grazing for 3 generations... Little bit different than holding Stone Mountain captive... It aint going nowhere...

How about those armed Yahoos that pushed their way into the Mich Statehouse?? Were you supportive of THAT "right" also???

Are you sure the Bundys didnt burn and loot their own ranch? I know some people who did it to their own town.

As the Feds were carting off their cattle, there might have been some of that.. But the BLM USED all those infrastructure improvements, trails, water, fencing, storage --- that took GENERATIONS to build... It was THEIR handiwork.. Not the sweat equity and risk of ANYONE else..

Which has been targeted for leftist violence in Hollywood, NYC, Seattle, Portland and most of the Blue Archipelago...

For you NOT to understand the diff -- explains why you're confused about all these events...

I was just being sarcastic in that post. No worries, its hard to read sometimes.

Forum List

Back