Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

Lucky they weren't from Chicago or Baltimore, they probably would have shot each other.

View attachment 359419

Liberals will be the first to fire. They already account for most of the mass shootings.

We deserve more credit than the left gives us. Even though we're the most well-armed and powerful segment of society, we also have the most restraint and compassion. Were it not for that, there would be a shortage of rope, tree branches, and bullets right now.

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".
You don't have to "imagine", genius. White supremist pussies have been holding confederate flag rallies there since 2015. Go read up on it.

So how many people have those "white supremacists" killed since 2015? I mean compared to the 61.8 million unborn children you people have murdered, since 1973, the majority of whom were minorities.

What kind of a "pussy" is so cowardly, that they snuff of the life of a helpless little child? Oh right: Democrats, liberals, progressives, etc. Pretty much like yourself, eh?

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....
I don't see what's wrong with the protest and they didn't "take anything over," that I can see. If you Google it, they've been having protests there, one a couple weeks ago. They said their piece and left, from what I can tell.
Those are not my words I SUGGEST THAT YOU QUOTE MY WHOLE POST
I quoted the part of your post I was replying to, and it was indeed your post. I was using the quotes to indicate it was your phrase, and I didn't change the meaning of your words in any way.

Now, you want to show me how that protest in the OP was an "armed takeover?"
You quoted someone else's words and attributed to me
QUOTE MY WHOLE POST NEXT TIME
Now show me where I said anything about that protest being a take over of anything?
So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....
I don't see what's wrong with the protest and they didn't "take anything over," that I can see. If you Google it, they've been having protests there, one a couple weeks ago. They said their piece and left, from what I can tell.
Those are not my words I SUGGEST THAT YOU QUOTE MY WHOLE POST
I was trying to get in the habit of selective quotes to keep the string from getting unmanageable. Those were your words in Post 106.
bullshit

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
How about every death in 2018?
fact is leftists are violent people fact is your source is bullshit fact is it's a leftist misinformation source it should be shut down just like the south poverty law center should be shut down
I didnt ask for a link and im not looking at any links. I said name one we have all heard of (if white supremacy is the big problem you people make it out to be, we should all know of at least a few examples). If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up.
I’ll just name a few super famous ones top of mind. What is that supposed to prove other than you can’t read links because you can’t read?
Tree of Life Synagogue in Pitt?
Charleston Church shooting?
None were done by right wing being white doesn't make anyone right wing
Wrong. You’re just stupid. I knew going into this conversation but like a monkey playing the bongos you all entertain me.
BEING white doesn't make them right wing
Being a klannsman makes them a Democrat being a self-imposed supremacist makes them a fascist closely resemblance of a leftists

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Pete, if the KKK were the only white supremacist group in the US, we'd be in pretty good shape, at least if you're right about their numbers. But there are a lot of them, and it's shorthand to use "KKK" to refer to the bunch.
Now off the top of your head, name 3 of the worst organized white supremacist crimes in the past decade. No using google. If white supremacists are a problem, you wont need to reference google or provide any links for the rest of us because we will already be familiar with the crimes. Lets see your evidence.
fact is leftists are violent people fact is your source is bullshit fact is it's a leftist misinformation source it should be shut down just like the south poverty law center should be shut down
I didnt ask for a link and im not looking at any links. I said name one we have all heard of (if white supremacy is the big problem you people make it out to be, we should all know of at least a few examples). If you cant do that, then shut the fuck up.
I’ll just name a few super famous ones top of mind. What is that supposed to prove other than you can’t read links because you can’t read?
Wrong. You’re just stupid. I knew going into this conversation but like a monkey playing the bongos you all entertain me.
Being a klannsman makes them a Democrat being a self-imposed supremacist makes them a fascist closely resemblance of a leftists
You’re nuts.

Exactly.

You’re nuts.
and you're weak
Neither of those shooters was part of a group they acted alone

Exactly.

You’re nuts.
and you're weak
Yea, alone. Just like the Minn cop, just like the GA retired cop, just like every one of the murderous losers who adhere to right wingology. They are all alone. Every. One. Of. Them.

Exactly.

You’re nuts.
and you're weak
Yea, alone. Just like the Minn cop, just like the GA retired cop, just like every one of the murderous losers who adhere to right wingology. They are all alone. Every. One. Of. Them.

You're not very adept at figuring things out, are you Mr. Fuckstick? Just yesterday, armed BLM and right-wing Boogaloo protesters marched together in an open-carry protest against the powers that be.

If anything, that proves that everything you know is wrong. Looks like your little race-baiting delusional world is coming apart at the seams, eh? Do ya think Rachael Maddow or Wolf Blitzer will cover this story tonight?

Don't count on it. They'd rather keep you scared, ignorant, and in the dark like a good little proletariat.

boogaloo1.jpg

boogaloo2.jpg

boogaloo3.jpg

Last edited:

Exactly.

You’re nuts.
and you're weak
dumbass what was the Minneapolis Cop's political affiliation? What was the retired cop's political affiliation?

nor did it work out anywhere else that these wild eyed groups gather together to attempt to protest something. It always turns in to mayhem and chaos
But this protest, the one in the OP, didn't turn into mayhem and chaos, nor did the one earlier in June. If it had, we'd have heard about it on the national news. If it bleeds, it leads. Didn't happen, though, and didn't happen at the majority of the protests that have been happening around the country for over a month. How can you say It always turns into mayhem and chaos when you know very well it doesn't?
Where have you been??? Wake up.

Exactly.

You’re nuts.
and you're weak

You're not very adept at figuring things out, are you Mr. Fuckstick? Just yesterday, armed BLM and right-wing Boogaloo protesters marched together in an open-carry protest against the powers that be.

If anything, that proves that everything you know is wrong. Looks like your little race-baiting delusional world is coming apart at the seams, eh? Do ya think Rachael Maddow or Wolf Blitzer will cover this story tonight?

Don't count on it. They'd rather keep you scared, ignorant, and in the dark like a good little proletariat.

View attachment 359868

View attachment 359870

View attachment 359871

Interesting... Now someone said this was the right marching with the left here ?? How can people tell if they are the right, otherwise by their colour ??????

nor did it work out anywhere else that these wild eyed groups gather together to attempt to protest something. It always turns in to mayhem and chaos
But this protest, the one in the OP, didn't turn into mayhem and chaos, nor did the one earlier in June. If it had, we'd have heard about it on the national news. If it bleeds, it leads. Didn't happen, though, and didn't happen at the majority of the protests that have been happening around the country for over a month. How can you say It always turns into mayhem and chaos when you know very well it doesn't?
Where have you been??? Wake up.
You're the one dreaming if you believe every protest ended in mayhem and chaos. It. Did. Not. Happen. You will see it over and over if you read the actual news. But more to the point of this OP, it certainly didn't end in mayhem here. Or the protests at Stone Mountain earlier in June, either. You shouldn't have a problem admitting that if you are trying to be honest.

You’re nuts.

Actually he's not nuts.. He understands more about traditional Dems than you do...

A little anecdotal story here.. Local radio talk host here tells about meeting his future wife's family for an Old Miss football and tailgate party (probably in the 90s)... ALL big Ole Miss fans and LIFETIME Dems..., Been voting Dem forever since their Great and Gram and Pappy all voted Dem.. After the game he just asks WHY it's necessary to have the Big Reb mascot run out on the field with a rebel flag. Almost destroyed the family vibe right there. Turns out, the talk show host is NOW a famous conservative with a massive following..

Your party has RIDICULED southern Dems and almost hunted them to extinction and YET 40% of southern state voters are STILL LOYAL Dems.. Because of tradition. Just like the Old Miss mascot and flag.. The party won't even BACK CANDIDATES for them to run in critical races... Rather USE them as the butt of trailer park, gun, bible nascar jokes and STILL they won't vote Repub.. WHY? I don't know.. Maybe they never got over Lincoln or the CRAct... Or maybe, it's the same reason that BLACKS are totally loyal to a party NAME that is the EPITOME of a Confederate legacy.. The Dem name is party of slavery, secession, segregation, Jim Crow and Lester Maddox and Robert Byrd. THAT NAME should be top of list for any purging that you might feel is necessary...

You’re nuts.

Actually he's not nuts.. He understands more about traditional Dems than you do...

A little anecdotal story here.. Local radio talk host here tells about meeting his future wife's family for an Old Miss football and tailgate party (probably in the 90s)... ALL big Ole Miss fans and LIFETIME Dems..., Been voting Dem forever since their Great and Gram and Pappy all voted Dem.. After the game he just asks WHY it's necessary to have the Big Reb mascot run out on the field with a rebel flag. Almost destroyed the family vibe right there. Turns out, the talk show host is NOW a famous conservative with a massive following..

Your party has RIDICULED southern Dems and almost hunted them to extinction and YET 40% of southern state voters are STILL LOYAL Dems.. Because of tradition. Just like the Old Miss mascot and flag.. The party won't even BACK CANDIDATES for them to run in critical races... Rather USE them as the butt of trailer park, gun, bible nascar jokes and STILL they won't vote Repub.. WHY? I don't know.. Maybe they never got over Lincoln or the CRAct... Or maybe, it's the same reason that BLACKS are totally loyal to a party NAME that is the EPITOME of a Confederate legacy.. The Dem name is party of slavery, secession, segregation, Jim Crow and Lester Maddox and Robert Byrd. THAT NAME should be top of list for any purging that you might feel is necessary...
That is entirely retarded. You should have stayed in school longer. You know the people who pushed Jim Crow left the Dems in the 60s to become conservative Republicans with the southern strategy but chirp away cricket. Chirp chirp.

You’re nuts.

That is entirely retarded. You should have stayed in school longer. You know the people who pushed Jim Crow left the Dems in the 60s to become conservative Republicans with the southern strategy but chirp away cricket. Chirp chirp.

That lie has been debunked. When you repeat it at this late date, all you are doing it destroying your own credibility.

You’re nuts.

That lie has been debunked. When you repeat it at this late date, all you are doing it destroying your own credibility.
I can’t be lied to. I’m way too educated. Try that shit on unsuspecting Trumpers who are ignorant. You’ll get a better hit rate.

Forum List

Back