Arkansas state senator at committee hearing asks transgender pharmacist “Do you have a penis?”

That's not biologically accurate either, Dipshit. 😄 Around 2% of humans are born with ambiguous genitalia.

The Myth Of Biological Sex

Genitalia
The presence or lack of a penis is often thought of as another clear indicator of biological sex, but that’s not a decisive way to divide the sexes either. Some individuals are born with ambiguous genitalia and are not clearly male or female in genital appearance at birth. In fact, research indicates that about 2% of the population is born with these ambiguous traits. Those born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), for example, are chromosomally female but may have very masculinized genitalia. Despite the ambiguity, biological sex is often assigned to these individuals within a few days of birth.

Sure it's biology accurate you idiot.

Go away already

You have a penis you're a dude, short bus

Counter that, asshole
I did, with an article that links to a medical study showing that 2% of the population is born with ambiguous genitalia where the existence of a penis doesn't mean they will have the corresponding XY chromosomes.

You responded by calling me names. 😄

I did, with an article that links to a medical study showing that 2% of the population is born with ambiguous genitalia where the existence of a penis doesn't mean they will have the corresponding XY chromosomes.

You responded by calling me names. 😄

You have a penis you're a dude, dude. Stop pretending you're a woman

Not necessarily Dipshit. 2% of the population are born with ambiguous genitalia.

Is that what you thinks makes someone black?
That 2% either can become pregnant, or get someone else pregnant. They cannot do both, so it’s not at all ambiguous. They do one, or the other.

And nearly no one claiming to be transgender are claiming to be part of that 2%.

So, if I dye my skin black, I am a black man, correct?

Do you think a penis makes someone a woman?

Religion has killed hundreds of millions of people and held our species back thousands of years. I'd ask this man if he is inbreeded as such beliefs trend to have such realities.

That 2% either can become pregnant, or get someone else pregnant. They cannot do both, so it’s not at all ambiguous. They do one, or the other.
The question wasn't whether they can get someone pregnant, the question was whether a penis was a definitive indication of maleness and the answer is, not exactly. Neither is the existence of female genitalia an obvious indication of XX chromosomes. Olympic runner Caster Semenya was identified as female at birth, has female genitalia and XY chromosomes and elevated testosterone production. The reality is is that there is no definitive biological definition of male and female. Males ares generally people born with penises and testicles and XY chromosomes who produce sperm but sometimes not exactly. Some women are born without wombs or have a normal looking vagina on the outside but testes instead of ovaries on the inside and this is due to the fact it's the same biological building blocks that our bodies use to create both male and female genitalia and reproductive systems.

Development of the Reproductive System - Embryology - TeachMeAnatomy

The Gonads

Indifferent Stage

In the first stage of gonadal development, it is impossible to distinguish between the male and female gonad. Thus, it is known as the indifferent stage.
The gonads begin as genital ridges – a pair of longitudinal ridges derived from intermediate mesoderm and overlying epithelium. They initially do not contain any germ cells.
In the fourth week, germ cells begin to migrate from the endoderm lining of the yolk sac to the genital ridges, via the dorsal mesentary of the hindgut. They reach the genital ridges in the sixth week.
Simultaneously, the epithelium of the genital ridges proliferates and penetrates the intermediate mesoderm to form the primitive sex cords. The combination of germ cells and primitive sex cords forms the indifferent gonad – from which development into the testes or ovaries can occur.
And nearly no one claiming to be transgender are claiming to be part of that 2%.
Transgenderism and sexual development disorders aren't the same thing, Dipshit. I'm just explaining the ambiguity of biology for you Sknowflakes who feel uncomfortable living in a world that isn't black and white or binary.
So, if I dye my skin black, I am a black man, correct?
Color dyes aren't chromosomes and sex hormones you fucking moron. 😄
Do you think a penis makes someone a woman?
We don't need my thoughts on the matter, it's why I linked to the science.

The question wasn't whether they can get someone pregnant, the question was whether a penis was a definitive indication of maleness and the answer is, not exactly. Neither is the existence of female genitalia an obvious indication of XX chromosomes. Olympic runner Caster Semenya was identified as female at birth, has female genitalia and XY chromosomes and elevated testosterone production. The reality is is that there is no definitive biological definition of male and female. Males ares generally people born with penises and testicles and XY chromosomes who produce sperm but sometimes not exactly. Some women are born without wombs or have a normal looking vagina on the outside but testes instead of ovaries on the inside and this is due to the fact it's the same biological building blocks that our bodies use to create both male and female genitalia and reproductive systems.

Development of the Reproductive System - Embryology - TeachMeAnatomy

The Gonads

Indifferent Stage

In the first stage of gonadal development, it is impossible to distinguish between the male and female gonad. Thus, it is known as the indifferent stage.
The gonads begin as genital ridges – a pair of longitudinal ridges derived from intermediate mesoderm and overlying epithelium. They initially do not contain any germ cells.
In the fourth week, germ cells begin to migrate from the endoderm lining of the yolk sac to the genital ridges, via the dorsal mesentary of the hindgut. They reach the genital ridges in the sixth week.
Simultaneously, the epithelium of the genital ridges proliferates and penetrates the intermediate mesoderm to form the primitive sex cords. The combination of germ cells and primitive sex cords forms the indifferent gonad – from which development into the testes or ovaries can occur.

Transgenderism and sexual development disorders aren't the same thing, Dipshit. I'm just explaining the ambiguity of biology for you Sknowflakes who feel uncomfortable living in a world that isn't black and white or binary.

Color dyes aren't chromosomes and sex hormones you fucking moron. 😄

We don't need my thoughts on the matter, it's why I linked to the science.

So then the male disguises as a female, must have female chromosomes to be considered a female.

And how many drag queens have gone through this testing?

Forum List

Back