Arkansas state senator at committee hearing asks transgender pharmacist “Do you have a penis?”

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
A Republican state senator in Arkansas asked a transgender pharmacist if she has a penis as she testified against a proposed law to ban transition drugs and procedures for minors. . "You said that you’re a trans woman?" State Senator McKee asked Herzig. "Do you have a penis?" McKee's question riled some attendees, including one person who yelled out in the middle of the hearing, "Disgraceful." ---------------------- "I don't know what my rights are, but that question was highly inappropriate," said Herzig, who has a doctorate in pharmacy. "I'm a health care professional, a doctor," Herzig continued. "Please treat me as such. . Next question, please." . The Democratic Party of Arkansas later blasted McKee for his line of questioning, tweeting, "Republicans are not hiding their transphobia."
= == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Isn’t that how Democrats frame every one of our objections? By calling it a phobia? You people are as disingenuous as all of your lame rebuttals. This is the sickness the leftist movements in government the media or education have forced upon society. We are as depraved as ancient Rome. ---------------Every social or moral position has its own consequences. How you vote or speak about abortion, turning kids into transgenders and even hiding this from their parents, so many other perversions ---- it will matter come “one fateful day.” I pity this nation, but I love this state senator for shaming this out of control leftist secularism who embraces these perversions. But when he asks a pertinent and obvious question, the media and so many lefties become angry. “How dare you?” Woman, my foot. Just a freak like this sick phony below.

1676735593815.png

Trans teacher with Z-size prosthetic breasts dresses as man outside of school, neighbor says.

And children have to have this frightful image as their teacher. . That disturbing character goes to the women’s bathrooms in school? . . “When man stops believing in God they then do not believe in nothing…. they will believe in anything.” --Chesterton

Arkansas state senator asks transgender pharmacist if she has penis at committee hearing

A Republican state senator in Arkansas asked a transgender pharmacist if she has a penis as she testified against a proposed law to ban transition drugs and procedures for minors. . "You said that you’re a trans woman?" State Senator McKee asked Herzig. "Do you have a penis?"

Was he looking for a date?

A Republican state senator in Arkansas asked a transgender pharmacist if she has a penis as she testified against a proposed law to ban transition drugs and procedures for minors. . "You said that you’re a trans woman?" State Senator McKee asked Herzig. "Do you have a penis?" McKee's question riled some attendees, including one person who yelled out in the middle of the hearing, "Disgraceful." ---------------------- "I don't know what my rights are, but that question was highly inappropriate," said Herzig, who has a doctorate in pharmacy. "I'm a health care professional, a doctor," Herzig continued. "Please treat me as such. . Next question, please." . The Democratic Party of Arkansas later blasted McKee for his line of questioning, tweeting, "Republicans are not hiding their transphobia."

Isn’t that how Democrats frame every one of our objections? By calling it a phobia? You people are as disingenuous as all of your lame rebuttals. This is the sickness the leftist movements in government the media or education have forced upon society. We are as depraved as ancient Rome. ---------------Every social or moral position has its own consequences. How you vote or speak about abortion, turning kids into transgenders and even hiding this from their parents, so many other perversions ---- it will matter come “one fateful day.” I pity this nation, but I love this state senator for shaming this out of control leftist secularism who embraces these perversions. But when he asks a pertinent and obvious question, the media and so many lefties become angry. “How dare you?” Woman, my foot. Just a freak like this sick phony below.

View attachment 758138
Trans teacher with Z-size prosthetic breasts dresses as man outside of school, neighbor says.

And children have to have this frightful image as their teacher. . That disturbing character goes to the women’s bathrooms in school? . . “When man stops believing in God they then do not believe in nothing…. they will believe in anything.” --Chesterton

Arkansas state senator asks transgender pharmacist if she has penis at committee hearing
Sounds like he was just trying to make sure who he was talking to. After all, chicks with dicks, aren't chicks. People that believe otherwise, may be subject to other delusions, which bears on testimony or assertions of fact and valid opinion.

Republicans are now checking out penises ?

Creepy
Old news:

Allegations of cocaine use and sex with male teenage congressional pages by unnamed congressmen were pursued by investigators and journalists in 1982.[20] Craig issued a statement denying involvement.[21] Craig stated "Persons who are unmarried as I am, by choice or by circumstance, have always been the subject of innuendos, gossip and false accusations. I think this is despicable."[15] Craig served on the House Ethics Committee. In 1989 Craig was reported to have led an extended effort that pushed for more severe punishment of Representative Barney Frank for his involvement in a gay prostitution scandal.

On June 11, 2007, Craig was arrested at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport for lewd conduct in a men's restroom,[46] where he was accused of soliciting a male undercover police officer for sexual activity.[47] During the resulting interview with the arresting officer, Craig insisted upon his innocence, disputing the officer's version of the event by stating that he merely had a "wide stance" (Craig states that he said he was a "wide guy"[48]) and that he had been picking up a piece of paper from the floor.[47]

Craig was charged with interference with privacy, a gross misdemeanor offense, and a disorderly conduct misdemeanor.[49] Despite his statements of innocence during the police interview, Craig pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct by signing and mailing a plea petition, dated August 1, 2007, to the Hennepin County District Court.[49][50][51] Including fines and fees, he paid $575. Craig signed the petition to enter his guilty plea, which contained the provisions, "I understand that the court will not accept a plea of guilty from anyone who claims to be innocent... I now make no claim that I am innocent of the charge to which I am entering a plea of guilty."

Sounds like a legitimate question to ask some old hairy dude in a dress. Why are lefties offended by it? Is a "trans woman" a genetic male or a woman? It gets confusing.

View attachment 758138

When it all comes down to it....it's about MAGAt sexual fantasies.

Herzig opened the door to the question with his testimony that he is a transwoman.

I think it was a fair followup question, if Herzig's sexual preferences weren't an issue, he shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Does he routinely ask women if they have vaginas?
Why does he care?

Who says he cares? He was reacting to the testimony of the witness who brought it all up in the first place.

Mr. Herzig must have had a reason that was relevant to the committee and was given a chance to explain himself.

Who says he cares? He was reacting to the testimony of the witness who brought it all up in the first place.

Mr. Herzig must have had a reason that was relevant to the committee and was given a chance to explain himself.

She never brought up her genitalia

Sounds like he was just trying to make sure who he was talking to. After all, chicks with dicks, aren't chicks. People that believe otherwise, may be subject to other delusions, which bears on testimony or assertions of fact and valid opinion.
The tranny was trying to get him to call him by a faked pronoun. I wouldn't care to ask THAT question, but I wouldn't call that creature "she." The rule is that if they are labeled as trannies, all their pronouns are reversed, so just reverse them back. That is, if he says he's a she, call him he.

Forum List

Back