Arkansas state senator at committee hearing asks transgender pharmacist “Do you have a penis?”

804.jpeg

Slightly smaller bulge than Moochelle.

Does he routinely ask women if they have vaginas?
Why does he care?
These days you never know if it's a woman so that would be a good question too. Especially when picking up a bar-fly. You could ask "Do you have an inny or an outie and I'm not talking about your belly button."

How is it not a legitimate question? This creature is in a position to prescribe drugs, such as hormone blockers and such, with the goal being a full surgical 'transition' (mutilation). Why would anyone trust someone in that position if they themselves have balked at the notion.

Transgenders who say the are "women" are living on the edge of reality.....(in other words they are :cuckoo:)

They are living in a fantasy world! very sad very sick.

If you want fascism to end then abolish the FBI and replace it with a non-political agency to investigate real crime.

If he has a pecker he's not a female

That's hard science
Yeah, why not "follow the science" about what distinguishes males and yet push the most dubious fake vaccines onto the public, to everyone's disadvantage, while baying "follow the science" about that?

Why won't these fascist leave people the hell alone? Let people live the way they wish.

Oh'yesss, everything should be based on your fictional book. lol
You can be a guy and be so fucked up in the mind and gender confused to think you are a woman all you want.

Just don't get your panties in a wad when somebody ask you if you have a penis. That is forcing you to face reality.

Liberals are science deniers.

They don't even know what this Kindergarten kid knows.

Why not? They are frauds and trying to impose their frauds forcibly on other people. We do have contempt for them and they deserve worse than they get, IMO.
They are people with a different sexuality

No harm, no foul

They are people with a different sexuality

No harm, no foul
They are male prostitutes and screwed-up girls, and I wouldn't care if they stayed in the seedy parts of town like they used to and I could be safe from their demands that I pretend they really are what they fraudulently claim to be, or lose my job, be canceled, have big fights in stores, etc. I'm surprised you can't see what a serious problem it is that they demand we cooperate fully with their delusion. Like newspapers using the wrong pronouns so everyone is totally confused. They've wormed their way illicitly into reality, so it's a huge problem. If they were just pretending to get sex jobs in the slums, no one would care: that's always been around. But forcing ME to cooperate and fake reality? Ha. That'll never, never happen.

They are male prostitutes and screwed-up girls, and I wouldn't care if they stayed in the seedy parts of town like they used to and I could be safe from their demands that I pretend they really are what they fraudulently claim to be, or lose my job, be canceled, have big fights in stores, etc. I'm surprised you can't see what a serious problem it is that they demand we cooperate fully with their delusion. Like newspapers using the wrong pronouns so everyone is totally confused. They've wormed their way illicitly into reality, so it's a huge problem. If they were just pretending to get sex jobs in the slums, no one would care: that's always been around. But forcing ME to cooperate and fake reality? Ha. That'll never, never happen.
Another fine example of why Conservatives are so hateful towards homosexuals and Transexuals

Forum List

Back