Exactly what Trump warned about after Charlottesville: San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because 'black lives didn't matter to him"!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

“So this week it’s Robert E. Lee...I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?" - President Trump

this is a disgrace, my friends

“So this week it’s Robert E. Lee...I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?" - President Trump

It's only a committee's recommendation it is not a policy..

What are those clueless goons in California on? Lincoln is the one who FREED the slaves and was KILLED for it. Black lives didn't matter to him? How the hell do any of those idiots know that!

I wonder how many schools have been renamed because WHITE lives didn't matter to them?

What are those clueless goons in California on? Lincoln is the one who FREED the slaves and was KILLED for it. Black lives didn't matter to him? How the hell do any of those idiots know that!

I wonder how many schools have been renamed because WHITE lives didn't matter to them?
How did he free the slaves?

It's about how Native Americans were treated under his administration..how the hell did you drag BLM into this?

We need to discuss few things. Who shall we replace on the 5 dollar and the penny.

1 dollar bill has a slave owner. 10 dollar bill is problem. 20 dollar bill???...50? Grant treated injuns like shit

How about the nickel and quarter?????...…………...Even Ruusevelt enslaved the Japs so the dime is a problem too.

Wait! Franklin owned 2 slaves so the 100 is a problem. There are no 500 dollar notes in currency

Help!!!!!

San Fagsicso gave $190,000 to an illegal for -----------------being illegal
SF is beyond help

It wasn’t a ‘warning’ – it was fearmongering aimed at his racist, hateful base.

YOu are the racist--not the Trumpers--remember Smollet????!!!!

Racism is key word for anyone who is against the lefts commie agenda. Screw the left. Idiots.

YOu are the racist--not the Trumpers--remember Smollet????!!!!
The biggest racists alive are lefties.

It's about how Native Americans were treated under his administration..how the hell did you drag BLM into this?
The alternate history is that slavery would have ended about a decade later without a war. But the globalist of the time wanted a powerful fiat currency in the western hemisphere. They tried a few times with our nation. So a fragmented nation with one eventually getting that currency would make inroads with it. Outside interference with many of the owners of the Federal Reserve Fiat Currency was achieved in 1913. Along with the Federal Income Tax at the sane time and the 17th Amendment with the 19th Amendment a couple of years later. Thus cementing our future demise.

Forum List

Back