Arizona Lawmaker Retweets Push to Celebrate Confederate Generals on MLK Day, Days After Speaking at Trump Rally

Sons can love their piece of shit slaving fathers all they like, the rest of us aren't obligated to. I don't have any problem with hate and divisiveness if what we're teaching your country and children to hate are the people who practiced and fought for slavery. In fact dividing slaver Idolaters from mainstream America is sort of the point you dumbass.

Do you have even the foggiest clue what the heroes of the Union did to Native Americans right after the Civil War ended?

Blacks were universally looked down upon by all other races 200 years ago far more than they are today

thats just the way it was

but attitudes have changed since then

or at least as much as the leftwing race hustlers will allow

what clueless libs misunderstand is that treatment of blacks 2 centuries ago was not then and isnt now the defining issue of that time

no matter how much the left remains single-minded about it today
None of that explains why you think time is some sort of moral defense for you slaving raping heroes.

None of that explains why you think time is some sort of moral defense for you slaving raping heroes.
Because you have a simplistic one dimensional understanding of history

there were many good things taking place at that time thanks to the same whites that you seek to vilify today

its regrettable that black slaves were brought to America

but thats good fortune for blacks born in America today

You took nothing. You've been HANDED everything. But go on, keep taunting white people.

When blacks get mad they loot a Foot Locker.
When whites get mad they annihilate civilizations.

Keep poking.
You got that backwards assclown. My family came to this country with barely anything and we've managed to grow generational wealth in one generation. You've been handed a civilization, you didn't conquer anything yourself you soft as cuck and I'll never be worried about you crying little bitches. Come do something. Lol
Do you have even the foggiest clue what the heroes of the Union did to Native Americans right after the Civil War ended?
That whataboutism might work with other people but I don't give a shit about Union troops either. Not liking Confederate pieces of shit doesn't make me a Union sympathizer you moron. Both sides were pretty fucking deplorable.

Because you have a simplistic one dimensional understanding of history

there were many good things taking place at that time thanks to the same whites that you seek to vilify today

its regrettable that black slaves were brought to America

but thats good fortune for blacks born in America today
You're actually the one with simple, one dimensional thinking. You display that when you think blacks today should be thankful of slavers from yesterday just because today blacks enjoy freedom here. However that freedom we enjoy is no way thanks to those slavers you hero worship, it's due to the hard work and sacrifice of black Civil rights heroes. If it were up to your slaver heroes blacks would still be slaves.

You display that when you think blacks today should be thankful of slavers from yesterday just because today blacks enjoy freedom here.
So you think black Americans would be better off living in Africa instead?

thats laughable

So you think black Americans would be better off living in Africa instead?

thats laughable
I was in South Africa earlier this year, it's a beautiful country. My wife and I were thinking of buying property there in Capetown. Again, you display your simplistic thinking.

I was in South Africa earlier this year, it's a beautiful country. My wife and I were thinking of buying property there in Capetown. Again, you display your simplistic thinking.
Can I help you pack?

the countryside of S Africa is very appealing

but culturally and politically the country is a mess, with mass looting that predated stores and railroad lawlessness in california

Can I help you pack?

the countryside of S Africa is very appealing

but culturally and politically the country is a mess, with mass looting that predated stores and railroad lawlessness in california
Sorry soy boy, we also own property and businesses here in the US. If anything it would be a summer home and a place to stay when the wife does her charity work over there.

Sorry soy boy, we also own property and businesses here in the US. If anything it would be a summer home and a place to stay when the wife does her charity work over there.
Leaving America and moving to africa was your idea

I hope you do

Forum List

Back