Arizona Lawmaker Retweets Push to Celebrate Confederate Generals on MLK Day, Days After Speaking at Trump Rally

Thats an ignorant rewriting of history

and so unnecessary since the civil war ended 157 years ago and America has depended on the sons of Confederates in all our wars sonce then

sons who are rightfully proud of their fathers

what libs are doing is generating hate and divisiveness where none needs to be
Sons can love their piece of shit slaving fathers all they like, the rest of us aren't obligated to. I don't have any problem with hate and divisiveness if what we're teaching your country and children to hate are the people who practiced and fought for slavery. In fact dividing slaver Idolaters from mainstream America is sort of the point you dumbass.

Sons can love their piece of shit slaving fathers all they like, the rest of us aren't obligated to.
Union soldiers owned slaves too

your hate is misplaced and should be obsolete

but the left are living in the past

sons who are rightfully proud of their fathers
No, they’re not rightfully proud. They don’t have to be ashamed either. They don’t have to be anything other than acknowledging the reality of what happened, which sometimes doesn’t happen.

No, they’re not rightfully proud. They don’t have to be ashamed either. They don’t have to be anything other than acknowledging the reality of what happened, which sometimes doesn’t happen.
What happened then was the forging of one nation through war

which the left is trying to tear apart now

Whats the problem? Its not their fault Lee-Jackson day(4 day celebration) falls on MLK day.
Just another wedge the media drives into the hearts of the ignorant :dunno:

What happened then was the forging of one nation through war

which the left is trying to tear apart now
Wait, are you implying that tearing apart the nation is a bad thing?

Or is it honorable, I’m confused.

And yet it was honorable for the confederate soldiers to do so.
At that point in history absolutely

even lib historians concede that America was divided three ways over independence from Britain

which was only Four Score and Seven years before the Gettysburg address

The war was fought by slave holders and non slave holders on both sides

with military units often name for the states they were fighting for

Union soldiers owned slaves too

your hate is misplaced and should be obsolete

but the left are living in the past
Union soldiers did own slaves. Where did I ever mention absolving them? I don't cape up for the North or the South you assclown. You're entire history is one giant bag of deplorable.

Celebrating slavers makes you a racist you dipshit, at the very least you could try not being such a fucking coward about it as well. Be a proud racist. Being a coward and a racist is just hilariously sad and pathetic.
Celebrating Lee is not celebrating Slavery dumbass.
YOU are the party of Jim Crow.
Slavery was brought here by the Brits - gobbled up by southern democrat landowners.
Back in those days, Slavery was more economics than race, and was prevalent worldwide.
Then Abraham Lincoln, a republican, freed them.
The only racist here is goatfucker.

Union soldiers did own slaves. Where did I ever mention absolving them? I don't cape up for the North or the South you assclown. You're entire history is one giant bag of deplorable.
You do mot want to remember history at all

instead preferring the half assed version making the rounds today in lib la la land

The war was fought over a fundamental difference regarding the humanity of a race of people.
Not at all

slavery was a sub issue of the right of southern states to secede if they wanted to

Celebrating Lee is not celebrating Slavery dumbass.
It is celebrating a slaver you ignorant moron.
YOU are the party of Jim Crow.
Democratic Party was the party of Jim Crow until black Civil rights activists cucked them and took over their party.
Slavery was brought here by the Brits - gobbled up by southern democrat landowners.
The Democratic Party wasn't formed until 60 years after America's founding and over 200 years from when the British first arrived. It's probably not surprising to anyone here that you don't even know basic history.
Back in those days, Slavery was more economics than race, and was prevalent worldwide.
Nope, before white europeans turned slavery into an industry slavery was usually a by product of conflict and the enslaved were typically of the same ethnicities as their slavers. The industrialization of slavery occurred the same time as chattel slavery. Again you fail at basic history.
Then Abraham Lincoln, a republican, freed them.
The only racist here is goatfucker.
Listen, if you want to be a coward, a racist and a moron that's your business, the rest of us aren't obligated to follow you down that path. You want to know how much of a moron you are? You started off by trying to defend Robert E. Lee and then went into calling Democrats the party of Jim Crow never even realizing that Lee was a Democrat and it was his kin that became Jim Crow. How confused are you you stupid piece of shit? Lol

You do mot want to remember history at all

instead preferring the half assed version making the rounds today in lib la la land
That's just a desperate cry when I didn't defend the North as you thought I would. I remember history just fine, it's slaver apologists who want to try and white wash their deplorable history.

Forum List

Back