Arizona Governor to pull Nike incentives after Kaepernick says he’s offended by an American flag.

Ducey is doing a good job. I wouldn't be surprise though if they quietly slip that money to Nike eventually, perhaps the money will be funneled through the community of Goodyear. Good job or not, my view of government leans towards cynical.

And we’re off...we knew the Left was headed in this direction. They hate America’s roots, tradition, culture and identity.
I said it wouldn’t be long before the twisted pukes would seek to rebrand America...I’m pretty sure we’re there.
Good job Afro Boy Wigger...you and Nike...are doing a kickass job as ambassador to the Trump campaign. Please carry on.
Arizona Gov. Ducey to pull Nike plant incentives over reported Colin Kaepernick, Betsy Ross flag flap

b0bebd90-9c83-11e9-befb-0a1f332659f0
Dumbass white man is not hurting Nike or Kaepernick...LMAO

And we’re off...we knew the Left was headed in this direction. They hate America’s roots, tradition, culture and identity.
I said it wouldn’t be long before the twisted pukes would seek to rebrand America...I’m pretty sure we’re there.
Good job Afro Boy Wigger...you and Nike...are doing a kickass job as ambassador to the Trump campaign. Please carry on.
Arizona Gov. Ducey to pull Nike plant incentives over reported Colin Kaepernick, Betsy Ross flag flap

Probably not....Whitey’s tax dollars by way of welfare to Nigerians keeps them plugging away...huh?

And now NIKE is coming to California just to piss off Mr. Wrinkles Brokeloser.

Probably not....Whitey’s tax dollars by way of welfare to Nigerians keeps them plugging away...huh?
Nigerians? Ignorance ass comment.

No. They won't come to California. The regulations and permitting process alone will kill the deal. And the taxes will strangle them.

Awesome...they’ll fit right in with all the other unAmerican filth here.

Why is Nike letting the American Nazi Party dictate their policy? How pathetic.

This is what happened to the Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia (a.k.a. the "Confederate" flag). Because racists use it, we all must reject it or be stoned.

This bullshit is out of control.

Tissue? Your false pathos and divisive postings are nothing more than red meat for others like you, fear and hate mongers. You know them well, the neo-fascists / neo-Nazis / racists / xenophobics / anti-immigration and anti intellectual movement.

Why is Nike letting the American Nazi Party dictate their policy? How pathetic.

This is what happened to the Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia (a.k.a. the "Confederate" flag). Because racists use it, we all must reject it or be stoned.

This bullshit is out of control.

Tissue? Your false pathos and divisive postings are nothing more than red meat for others like you, fear and hate mongers. You know them well, the neo-fascists / neo-Nazis / racists / xenophobics / anti-immigration and anti intellectual movement.
You and your pals are about as intellectual as a deranged jackal.

"Nike is anti-American, pure & simple" - Sen Josh Hawley

Nike is anti-American for not placing the Betsy Ross flag used by white nationalists to promote racism?

From all that I've read nobody has an issue with placing our current American flag on the shoe.

if you're offended by a shoe celebrating the flag, you may be better off living in a permanent safe space. or Cuba!

Nike is anti-American for not placing the Betsy Ross flag used by white nationalists to promote racism?

From all that I've read nobody has an issue with placing our current American flag on the shoe.
The Betsy Ross flag was used by Patriots. They weren't promoting racism. What an ignorant statement.

Ducey is doing a good job. I wouldn't be surprise though if they quietly slip that money to Nike eventually, perhaps the money will be funneled through the community of Goodyear. Good job or not, my view of government leans towards cynical.

Governor Ducey, the Governor of a State that has a larger than percentage of poverty than the national average turns down jobs because of a shoe. WOW!

The Betsy Ross flag was used by Patriots. They weren't promoting racism. What an ignorant statement.

The Betsy Ross flag ISN'T used by white nationalists TODAY to promote RACISM?

What's a "white nationalist"?

They have "white" in their name and the shoes are white, their building is painted white. Why don't you piss and whine about white paint?

The Antidefamation League says the Betsy Ross flag isn't a White Nationalist symbol.

Forum List

Back