What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arizona GOP Rep Paul Gosar skipped out on the stimulus vote (his job??) to appear at an event hosted by white supremacists

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And?

the vote was a lock.

why waste his time showing up and voting no?

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score
Another member of Congress embracing his nationalist side...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
even his family hates him!

I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that the reason they hate him, and the reason they're taking advantage of this to be opportunistic little fucks, has actualy little to do with politics...

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Reaction score
where is the humanity in this guy? even his family hates him!

I find it interesting that all these people who run around screeching about "white supremacy" can never define what it actually is in a way that allows anyone to say, oh yeah, those people. In other words, when they try to define it, they describe something that either doesn't exist in any identifiable form, or that isn't "white" "supremacy".

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
And?

the vote was a lock.

if you don't have positions on issues, if you don't have an opinion whether it's for or against, you might as well be checked into a mental institution!

If you're a troll spewing racist hate at whites, the democrat Reich will love you.

But I get why the Reich hates Oath Keepers and tries to smear anyone who has ever talked to them, keeping an oath or any other form of honor runs contrary to what it is to be a Nazi democrat.

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And?

the vote was a lock.

if you don't have positions on issues, if you don't have an opinion whether it's for or against, you might as well be checked into a mental institution!

If you're a troll spewing racist hate at whites, the democrat Reich will love you.

But I get why the Reich hates Oath Keepers and tries to smear anyone who has ever talked to them, keeping an oath or any other form of honor runs contrary to what it is to be a Nazi democrat.
I agree with your sentiments, but get it right: the Democrats are Bolsheviks, not Nazis. Much much worse.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
According to China an evil Axis of White Supremacy is rising and must be defeated. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and US are all members of an English Speaking cabal of white supremacists.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet my last nickel that the reason they hate him, and the reason they're taking advantage of this to be opportunistic little fucks, has actualy little to do with politics...

The Nazi party - the democrats, have declared war on the Oath Keepers.

democrats are proud - nah... democrats are smug and self-satisfied oath breakers.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
I agree with your sentiments, but get it right: the Democrats are Bolsheviks, not Nazis. Much much worse.

The difference between Nazis and Bolsheviks was one of leadership.

Hitler vs. Stalin. Beyond that they are virtually identical.

Brutal totalitarian collectivist regimes dedicated to world domination and the crushing of individuals where all power is to the state and supreme rulers.

I identify the democrats as Nazis because of their use of a scapegoat.

Hitler is famous for his genocidal scapegoating of Jews. democrats do exactly as Hitler did, but substitute white devils (sometime pronounced supremacists) for Jews. Take any speech by Hitler and substitute the word "white" for every instance of the word "Jew" and you have virtually any speech by any democrat today.

dudmuck

Gold Member
Reaction score

The difference between Nazis and Bolsheviks was one of leadership.

Hitler vs. Stalin. Beyond that they are virtually identical.

Brutal totalitarian collectivist regimes dedicated to world domination and the crushing of individuals where all power is to the state and supreme rulers.

I identify the democrats as Nazis because of their use of a scapegoat.

Hitler is famous for his genocidal scapegoating of Jews. democrats do exactly as Hitler did, but substitute white devils (sometime pronounced supremacists) for Jews. Take any speech by Hitler and substitute the word "white" for every instance of the word "Jew" and you have virtually any speech by any democrat today.
The difference between Hitler and Stalin is that Hitler killed because of his bigotry and racism. But Stalin killed because somebody became a potential threat to his power, and perhaps Stalin had a sort of inverse empathy for the suffering of others. Hitler was opposed to communism and marxism in every fiber of his being; there was nothing collectivist about Hitler.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List