Arizona Elections Officials Launch Bipartisan Assault On GOP Audit

Yeah. The problem is that the lunatic fringe is no longer on the fringe. It's, uh, swollen.

It's pretty much done what I was afraid would happen since the reagan years.

That's when the crazy people started to get a foothold in the Republican Party.

They've taken it over now.

I find it funny that the trumper now is proud to be a jihanist.

Not too long ago the trump people hated jihadists.

Yes, the fraudit is under lots of scrutiny and why did it take them almost six months?

But we can all take consideration that Trump will yet again be reinstated this winter, according to confidential sources we can't reveal.

mypillow-lead-1611073285.jpg

Here he is having a three-way conspiracy theory session.

Reinstated my foot.

That's why it's necessary to start reporting such violent threats. Remember, there's already been two member posters of USMB who have committed terrorist acts here in the U.S.

Wow I didn't know that.

There are some bat crap crazy trump people on this board.

There is nothing wrong with investigating an election.
Only if warranted.

And there’s no justification to ‘audit’ the 2020 election; just because Trump lost a fair, honest, lawful, accurate election is not ‘justification.’

The fraudit is nothing but a rightwing temper tantrum, a bad-faith partisan effort by Republicans to undermine confidence in the political process.

I didn't think we were going to see that report today.

I left a little room to be surprised but I'm rarely surprised by trump people.

We will continue to get excuse after excuse.

They didn't find what they wanted to find. if they had, the cyber ninjas would have made sure we found out about a long time ago.

It's pretty much done what I was afraid would happen since the reagan years.

That's when the crazy people started to get a foothold in the Republican Party.

They've taken it over now.

I find it funny that the trumper now is proud to be a jihanist.

Not too long ago the trump people hated jihadists.
Yeah, I sure as hell wasn't expecting this.

I knew how angry the talk radio crowd was, and I understood some of it, but I didn't have a grasp of the intensity.

In my defense, neither did the GOP :laugh:

Yeah, I sure as hell wasn't expecting this.

I knew how angry the talk radio crowd was, and I understood some of it, but I didn't have a grasp of the intensity.

In my defense, neither did the GOP :laugh:
You don't understand why swindling an election would make anyone angry?

You really are incredibly stupid, ya know it?

Here’s your problem: you’ve got your fellow Republicans telling you the fraudit is flawed, meaningless, and devoid of merit.
Here's your problem: the only "republicans" telling us the audit is flawed are the same assholes who have violated the law by refusing to comply with subpoenas....That and you're a total fucking peckerhead.

Last edited:
I didn't think we were going to see that report today.

I left a little room to be surprised but I'm rarely surprised by trump people.

We will continue to get excuse after excuse.

They didn't find what they wanted to find. if they had, the cyber ninjas would have made sure we found out about a long time ago.
According to reports, the "Ninjas" received $5 million for their efforts. This is going to go down in history as one scam job done right out in the open!!!

Poor poor trumtards. First, they get exploited by their fuhrer and now by some fly-by-night outfit. Everyone taking advantage of their gullibility.

According to reports, the "Ninjas" received $5 million for their efforts. This is going to go down in history as one scam job done right out in the open!!!

Poor poor trumtards. First, they get exploited by their fuhrer and now by some fly-by-night outfit. Everyone taking advantage of their gullibility.

The Arizona Senate also gave them 150 thousand dollars for the audit.

Forum List

Back