Arizona Elections Officials Launch Bipartisan Assault On GOP Audit

What are they hiding? Why have they not complied with the House request for over a month?

What are the cyber ninjas afraid of?

They have to be extremely stupid to believe that our congress wouldn't investigate this.

This is so funny.

Maricopa County has yet to cooperate with the audit requests....but these guys are now about deadlines.

ROTF

It doesn't look like many of the election officials in Arizona have any confidence in that so called audit. Some of the republicans who voted for it now regret their vote for it.

The article says the report will be out Monday. I don't know whether it means today or next Monday.

It will be interesting to read that so called "report."

RINOs are not bipartisan they are Democrats.

It doesn't look like many of the election officials in Arizona have any confidence in that so called audit. Some of the republicans who voted for it now regret their vote for it.

The article says the report will be out Monday. I don't know whether it means today or next Monday.

The conclusions of this “report” were written well before the audit started

This is Lastamender 's big day... Lets not reign on his parade as he's been calling for this "wait and see" for months and months now!

All of them have been putting everything on that so called audit.

We will have to see what that so called report says.

IF it's released today.

What are they hiding? Why have they not complied with the House request for over a month?

What are the cyber ninjas afraid of?

They have to be extremely stupid to believe that our congress wouldn't investigate this.

It's really telling and revealing that you so passionately defend the fraud that gave US Biden, the worst President in America's history.

It's really telling and revealing that you so passionately defend the fraud that gave US Biden, the worst President in America's history.
Fraud didn't win the election. I find it hilarious how dismissive you were over Russian Collusion and even termed the phrases TDS and snowflakes to make fun of dems who couldn't accept that Trump won.... And now you're taking the thing you mocked a step future with this whole rigged election BS. You really should see how silly you look.

You mean all the crooks the audit is pointing a finger at don't approve of it?

Shocking!

Some of the republicans who voted for it now regret their vote for it.

You can ALWAYS find a few idiot RINOs who just haven't figured out yet they are really democrats.

People like you LOVE to pull them out thinking that it legitimizes your arguments.

If the election was valid, the Dems would not only SUPPORT the audits, but they would be SPEARHEADING them.

You're referring to Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) and Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer (R)... Can you show how they are crooks? I didn't think so. #AllTalk
You mean a Dim and a RINO? They committed fraud.

You can ALWAYS find a few idiot RINOs who just haven't figured out yet they are really democrats.

People like you LOVE to pull them out thinking that it legitimizes your arguments.

If the election was valid, the Dems would not only SUPPORT the audits, but they would be SPEARHEADING them.
Really? Is that what they did in 2016 when they lost the election? I think not... Nothing even close to the misinformation campaign that the Trumpsters have launched.... not even close

Really? Is that what they did in 2016 when they lost the election? I think not... Nothing even close to the misinformation campaign that the Trumpsters have launched.... not even close
Why would they support an audit when they know Trump didn't commit election fraud?

You mean a Dim and a RINO? They committed fraud.
Yes, I'm talking about those two and asked if you could show how they were crooks. You saying "They committed fraud" does not show anything... So like I said #AllTalk Thanks for proving my point.

Why would they support an audit when they know Trump didn't commit election fraud?
They shouldn't... Yet we see the Trumpsters doing that with the 2020 election. They are fund raising and politicizing lies to propel the anti democrat messaging. Its pretty pathetic

Forum List

Back