Arizona Elections Officials Launch Bipartisan Assault On GOP Audit

They claim that the info is held by a private comapny and they do not have to reveal their information.

Yes I know. It's in the article I posted.

However, I would be shocked if that ever stood up in court.

They used millions of public votes that according to federal law, was supposed to remain in the control of the state election officials for 22 months after an election.

The votes of the people of the state of Arizona aren't the property of a private company and any so called report that relies solely on the votes of the people of Arizona and is partially paid for by the people of Arizona, isn't the property of a private company.

I though 30JUN21 was his big day.

Same here.

I read about that in June.

I was traveling on June 30th but was able to get on line the next day. There was nothing about that report being released.

I laughed.

I believe there was fraud. I literally saw evidence of it when a guy sent in an absentee vote for trump using his dead mothers ballot. What do you think you are proving with that poll?

The funny thing about that is the guy was a trumper and used his dead mom's ballot to vote for trump.

Whatever happened to that guy?

I hope he went to prison for his crime.

A crazy trump person parked a vehicle in front of the congressional library last week in DC claiming he had a bomb. Thank goodness he didn't but raved about Biden not honestly being president and demanding trump be reinstalled. He also included something about Nancy Pelosi but I forget what it was.

Then there was the crazy trump person who sent bombs to the media and to democrats in 2019.

Then there's the crazy trump people in Michigan who planned to kidnap the governor and overthrow some state governments they believe are violating the constitution last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they become violent, that's their only answer to situations they don't like.

While there are events like the above, I would be shocked if there were plenty trump jihadists on the way.

These people aren't dealing with reality.
Yeah. The problem is that the lunatic fringe is no longer on the fringe. It's, uh, swollen.

A crazy trump person parked a vehicle in front of the congressional library last week in DC claiming he had a bomb. Thank goodness he didn't but raved about Biden not honestly being president and demanding trump be reinstalled. He also included something about Nancy Pelosi but I forget what it was.

Then there was the crazy trump person who sent bombs to the media and to democrats in 2019.

Then there's the crazy trump people in Michigan who planned to kidnap the governor and overthrow some state governments they believe are violating the constitution last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they become violent, that's their only answer to situations they don't like.

While there are events like the above, I would be shocked if there were plenty trump jihadists on the way.

These people aren't dealing with reality.
That's why it's necessary to start reporting such violent threats. Remember, there's already been two member posters of USMB who have committed terrorist acts here in the U.S.

Yes, I'm talking about those two and asked if you could show how they were crooks. You saying "They committed fraud" does not show anything... So like I said #AllTalk Thanks for proving my point.
No matter what I said, you would claim it didn't show anything

That's why it's necessary to start reporting such violent threats. Remember, there's already been two member posters of USMB who have committed terrorist acts here in the U.S.
Who was that? How did they do it?

They shouldn't... Yet we see the Trumpsters doing that with the 2020 election. They are fund raising and politicizing lies to propel the anti democrat messaging. Its pretty pathetic
The "Trumpsters didn't do any such thing.

The "Trumpsters didn't do any such thing.
The Arizona Audit is showing exactly that... still going 10 months after the election. My Pillow getting nutty with unverified fraud claims. Failed court case after court case. Yes they are doing what I said they are doing. Those are some examples. see how that works... substance

It doesn't look like many of the election officials in Arizona have any confidence in that so called audit. Some of the republicans who voted for it now regret their vote for it.

The article says the report will be out Monday. I don't know whether it means today or next Monday.

It will be interesting to read that so called "report."

Here is the latest reason why Cypher Nutjobs are delaying the report... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Cyber Ninjas is delaying their full report on the Arizona audit after its CEO and two others have become “quite sick” with Covid, the Arizona GOP said.

Trumps attempt that steal the election is well documented

1. Lay the groundwork by claiming if he loses, the election must have been stolen
2. Stock the courts with conservative judges
3. Start a LIE about election fraud without any evidence
4. File dozens of court claims with shoddy evidence and expect your loyal judges to back you
5. Demand endless recounts and then contest the results
6. Pressure local Republican election officials to overturn the results
7. Pressure your Vice President to overturn State Certifications
8. Call an angry mob who believes your lies to Washington and send them to the Capitol to stop the Certification
Your lies are documented. Nothing else.
Yes I know. It's in the article I posted.

However, I would be shocked if that ever stood up in court.

They used millions of public votes that according to federal law, was supposed to remain in the control of the state election officials for 22 months after an election.

The votes of the people of the state of Arizona aren't the property of a private company and any so called report that relies solely on the votes of the people of Arizona and is partially paid for by the people of Arizona, isn't the property of a private company.
Please quote this law. When did Dim douchebags ever care what the law says?

Forum List

Back