Arizona = Blue State consequences

Well the Governor is correct. The stuttering fuck has made a mess of the border. The Border that Trump had controlled.

The Governor sure doesn't want any more illegals, many of whom have the Chinese virus, in his State. Who can blame him.

He should order his NG to shoot.

Border crossing were down all last year because of covid. This is a crisis.. but Biden isn't to blame.. Time to act like grown ups. Why doesn't the governor control his own border if he thinks he has the answers??
Look at you making stuff up!

Don’t whine...live with the consequences...you wanted to go blue now enjoy 150k illegals who may or may not be terrorists.

Elections have consequences....Truth over Facts
To be fair, there are still questions as to whether they actually went blue or not. It's like Georgia in that respect.

Yet PROGS continue to defend their kind.

Why IS THAT ?????

MAINLY because they are not independent thinkers, they are lemming crowd followers and are VERY EASILY manipulated by the Propaganda Media Machine.
If it's repeated often enough, these weak minded people believe it wholly.

As such, the Left Media Propaganda Machine has now created an entire generation of not only young idiots, but older stupid ones as well.

They have been convinced to hate America with a passion in schools since around 1950
These idiots have been taught that everything evil and bad with the world is America's fault and more specifically Republicans fault.

And there is no deprogramming these clucks. They bought it, believe it and will defend it....regardless of how much Bullshit smothers it.
We are never going to get these people to see the light. And the Media continues to this very moment to pump them out by the millions annually.
it's truly a massive cult of the first degree.

Their chant..."Destroy America!!!!...America is evil.!!!!.....burn it all down !!!!!"

What the press does not tell you is, just before he made the comment McCain called all of Trump's supporters "crazies".

Don’t whine...live with the consequences...you wanted to go blue now enjoy 150k illegals who may or may not be terrorists.

As long as we can deport 74 million trump lovers I'm OK with it.
Start with me. Good luck.
Got the prefect place where you and your views will fit right in!
AND
You'll be happy to know they're expecting openings for Americans this fall...
In Afghanistan.
OK caddo kid. Come make me.
I'm just offering you a place where the hatred and misogamy match your personal lifestyle.
Come make me, caddo kid. Why don’t you try identifying as a man.
reported.
What exactly did you report, caddo kid?
You

As long as we can deport 74 million trump lovers I'm OK with it.
Start with me. Good luck.
Got the prefect place where you and your views will fit right in!
AND
You'll be happy to know they're expecting openings for Americans this fall...
In Afghanistan.
OK caddo kid. Come make me.
I'm just offering you a place where the hatred and misogamy match your personal lifestyle.
Come make me, caddo kid. Why don’t you try identifying as a man.
reported.
What exactly did you report, caddo kid?
You
OK and nothing happened, caddo kid. Now what mother fucker? You going to cry?

Uh, no....

We did not want to go Blue.

We are suffering several things.

1. The insistence on the part of some that Martha McSally is a good candidate.

2. An influx of Californians who have not figured out that the reason they left their state was their bunged up politics. And they bring that with them.

3. The lack of a good bench thanks to John McStain and his politics of personal destruction.

Uh, no....

2. An influx of Californians who have not figured out that the reason they left their state was their bunged up politics. And they bring that with them.

3. The lack of a good bench thanks to John McStain and his politics of personal destruction.
You have backstabbed this nation, how do you live with yourselves? I kid. But the state did vote for Biden and elect two Democrats as Senators. Seems blue...?

Uh, no....

You have backstabbed this nation, how do you live with yourselves? I kid. But the state did vote for Biden and elect two Democrats as Senators. Seems blue...?

You seem to miss my post.

No conservatives in AZ are thrilled with the current situation.

And, in fact, the hunt still goes on over election results.

Two blue senators from AZ is shameful (except, I will say that Sinema is a breath of fresh air in terms of her independence).

The person who really stabbed us was Donald Trump (who I voted for....twice).

If he had shut up and been more leaderlike on Corona, we would not be having this conversation.

AT ALL.

Uh, no....

You seem to miss my post.

No conservatives in AZ are thrilled with the current situation.

And, in fact, the hunt still goes on over election results.

Two blue senators from AZ is shameful (except, I will say that Sinema is a breath of fresh air in terms of her independence).

The person who really stabbed us was Donald Trump (who I voted for....twice).

If he had shut up and been more leaderlike on Corona, we would not be having this conversation.

AT ALL.
You may be right.

AzogotheDefiler said:
Elections have consequences
I never expected this fake "audit" would be so much fun!

Arizona Republicans hunt for bamboo-laced China ballots in 2020 ‘audit’

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.41.00 PM.png

Could that spot be soy sauce?

1620332375589.png
Arizona Republicans are examining whether there is bamboo fiber in ballots that were used in the 2020 election, an activist assisting with the ongoing audit of the ballots told reporters this week. The latest claim underscores how rightwing conspiracy theories continue to fuel doubt about the results of the results.
“There’s accusation that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona and it was stuffed into the box and it came from the south-east part of the world, Asia, and what they’re doing is to find out whether there’s bamboo in the paper,” John Brakey, a longtime election audit advocate, told reporters.
The search for bamboo fibers illustrates how the latest GOP audit of all 2.1m ballots cast in Maricopa county, home to a majority of Arizona voters, is elevating absurd claims about the 2020 election.
After election day, rightwing activists falsely claimed that China had imported ballots to tip the election for Biden and that those ballots could be identified because there was bamboo in the paper. Earlier, workers were using UV lights to examine ballots; while the purpose of doing so was never clear, there was a conspiracy theory after the election that Trump had watermarked ballots (the UV examinations have stopped).
Auditors did not have a clear process for tallying ballots, left laptops unattended, and clear procedures were not in place to hire unbiased counters. “Either do it right, or don’t do it at all,” she wrote.
One of the people who spread the lie about China dumping ballots, according to Slate, was Javon Pulitzer, a treasure hunter and inventor, who is reportedly assisting with the Maricopa county audit. Though it’s not clear in what capacity Pulitzer is assisting, Brakey told reporters on Tuesday that the machines capturing the microscopic images of the ballots were linked to Pulitzer. “This guy is nuts,” he said.
“He’s a fraudster … It’s ridiculous that we’re doing some of this.”
Democrats should play along:

• Thousands of Biden Ballots Eaten by Invasive Pandas!
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 4.28.40 PM.png
Last November, a caravan of undocumented migrants rumored to have originated in China’s Yangtze Basin region crossed from Sonora, Mexico, eluding authorities in Pima County, and feasted on Biden ballots in Maracopa!
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png
"You like 大熊猫, Fool whose name means 'Fart'?"

Last edited:
AzogotheDefiler said:

View attachment 487717

View attachment 487707Arizona Republicans are examining whether there is bamboo fiber in ballots that were used in the 2020 election, an activist assisting with the ongoing audit of the ballots told reporters this week. The latest claim underscores how rightwing conspiracy theories continue to fuel doubt about the results of the results.
“There’s accusation that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona and it was stuffed into the box and it came from the south-east part of the world, Asia, and what they’re doing is to find out whether there’s bamboo in the paper,” John Brakey, a longtime election audit advocate, told reporters.
The search for bamboo fibers illustrates how the latest GOP audit of all 2.1m ballots cast in Maricopa county, home to a majority of Arizona voters, is elevating absurd claims about the 2020 election.
After election day, rightwing activists falsely claimed that China had imported ballots to tip the election for Biden and that those ballots could be identified because there was bamboo in the paper. Earlier, workers were using UV lights to examine ballots; while the purpose of doing so was never clear, there was a conspiracy theory after the election that Trump had watermarked ballots (the UV examinations have stopped).
Auditors did not have a clear process for tallying ballots, left laptops unattended, and clear procedures were not in place to hire unbiased counters. “Either do it right, or don’t do it at all,” she wrote.
One of the people who spread the lie about China dumping ballots, according to Slate, was Javon Pulitzer, a treasure hunter and inventor, who is reportedly assisting with the Maricopa county audit. Though it’s not clear in what capacity Pulitzer is assisting, Brakey told reporters on Tuesday that the machines capturing the microscopic images of the ballots were linked to Pulitzer. “This guy is nuts,” he said.

Last November, a caravan of undocumented migrants rumored to have originated in China’s Yangtze Basin region crossed from Sonora, Mexico, eluding authorities in Pima County, and feasted on Biden ballots in Maracopa!
Do they even realize or care what a joke they have become?

Seawytch said:
Do they even realize or care what a joke they have become?

There woeful inability to indulge in self-deprecation is an integral aspect of their being a joke.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 8.24.39 AM.png

I think they are still sore about Trump's comment about McCan't.

What the press does not tell you is, just before he made the comment McCain called all of Trump's supporters "crazies".

He goaded him into attacking him.

McCan't. LOL

AzogotheDefiler said:

View attachment 487717

View attachment 487707Arizona Republicans are examining whether there is bamboo fiber in ballots that were used in the 2020 election, an activist assisting with the ongoing audit of the ballots told reporters this week. The latest claim underscores how rightwing conspiracy theories continue to fuel doubt about the results of the results.

Are your posts ever not long winded wastes of time you pathetic Chinese troll?

Forum List

Back