Marxist BLM Puts Biden On Notice... "YOU HAVE 10 DAYS"...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yup, the black marxists that have been terrorizing the nation for the past year and a half have put Resident Biden on notice, that he needs to stop giving the cops leftover military equipment, or else. I knew it was just a matter of time before the left's new violent pet turned on them. This is going to get good...

-----------

Black Lives Matter Says Communities Are Being 'Terrorized' More Under Biden Than They Were Under Trump

By Jack Davis
Published April 21, 2021 at 9:51am
President Joe Biden is allowing police to become more of a threat to black Americans than former President Donald Trump ever did, at least in one aspect, Black Lives Matter now claims.

Black Lives Matter Says Communities Are Being 'Terrorized' More Under Biden Than They Were Under Trump (westernjournal.com)

Yup, the black marxists that have been terrorizing the nation for the past year and a half have put Resident Biden on notice, that he needs to stop giving the cops leftover military equipment, or else. I knew it was just a matter of time before the left's new violent pet turned on them. This is going to get good...

-----------

Black Lives Matter Says Communities Are Being 'Terrorized' More Under Biden Than They Were Under Trump

By Jack Davis
President Joe Biden is allowing police to become more of a threat to black Americans than former President Donald Trump ever did, at least in one aspect, Black Lives Matter now claims.

Black Lives Matter Says Communities Are Being 'Terrorized' More Under Biden Than They Were Under Trump (westernjournal.com)

I don't buy the story that BLM are SO stupid, it took until now for them to realize Joe Biden is, and always has been, virulently racist.

I don't buy the story that BLM are SO stupid, it took until now for them to realize Joe Biden is, and always has been, virulently racist.
BLM Stupid? I think they are straight up geniuses! Who else can say they bootstrapped a business with 0 dollars, got a Presidential endorsement and exploded into a global organization worth a billion dollars all within a few years time?

And Patrisse Cullors who now own four mansions.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And Patrisse Cullors who now own four mansions.
Wonder if all those low information lefties conned on social media and by Hollywood into donating all their money to BLM realize how stupid they all are yet?

• Thanks

-----------

By Jack Davis

Is that why BIden has a black VP, because he's so racist?

Democrats already introduced a bill to address what BLM was complaining about

but we all know republicans love for police to have military grade equipment.
Imagine what a shit-fit you would have of Biden issued an EO to stop that gear going to police.

-----------

By Jack Davis

Of course they are terrorized more. Biden took their jobs and put them in lock down.

1619055323567.gif

• Thanks

-----------

By Jack Davis

Well they are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such.

Police aren't the military though they do use some military gear. Leave it to Domestic terrorists to focus on that.

• Thanks

-----------

By Jack Davis

Biden thinks he is RFK. Problem is this is not 1963. Biden will lick their asses by day 6.

Forum List

Back