Argentina Legalizes Abortion; A Milestone In A Very Conservative Region

I don't see how we humans cannot stop the occurrence of unwelcome pregnancies. We have the technology. Now comes the education and the availability in the people's hands.
Bill Gates on line 1
5904812_rd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550
OMG was that fucking brilliant.LOLOL

Kudos to Argentina.

Next to family planning (thank you, Ms. Sanger), termination of a birth is the best thing possible.

It reduces the number of potential robbers, sucker punches, looters, rapists, & murderers.

Well all this abortion talk has made me hungry for breakfast now. Make me some scrambled eggs with catsup........................Hmmmmmm

View attachment 436538

BUENOS AIRES — Argentina on Wednesday became the largest nation in Latin America to legalize abortion, a landmark vote in a conservative region and a victory for a grass-roots movement that turned years of rallies into political power.

The high-stakes vote, during 12 hours of often dramatic debate in the Senate, gripped the nation and exposed the tensions between a conservative society long influenced by the Roman Catholic Church, and a more secular generation that is fired up by a growing feminist movement.

For those not familiar with the story, this was a huge ruling in a country where the Catholic Church has a stranglehold on government policy making.
who would have thought legalizing the murder of innocent children is a milestone,,
Maybe someone who really should have been aborted in the first place? A Skews abortion benefits society and saves scarce resources. Doesn't seem the OP has much use to exist with a stone cold fucking heart like that..
whatever it takes to make your guilt go away,,

Kudos to Argentina.

Next to family planning (thank you, Ms. Sanger), termination of a birth is the best thing possible.

It reduces the number of potential robbers, sucker punches, looters, rapists, & murderers.
not sure how murdering your own child helps family planning,,

Kudos to Argentina.

Abortion is used ONLY if a couple failed to use family planning.

Happy New Year

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year
I hope your not saying the child my wife and I had aborted was going to be a rapist or murderer???

based on the two children we kept thats not the case,,,

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year
I hope your not saying the child my wife and I had aborted was going to be a rapist or murderer???

Every time a child is born, s/he has the POTENTIAL to be a robber, sucker puncher, looter, rapist, & murderer.

Of course, most children do NOT become one of those bad people, but SOME do.

E.g., That recent case in New York City where some young gentlemen attacked a driver in his car (along with his elderly mother), smashing the windshield. Just think if those dear sweet lads had never been born. What a happier world this would be.

Happy New Year

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year

Every time a child is born, s/he has the POTENTIAL to be a robber, sucker puncher, looter, rapist, & murderer.

Of course, most children do NOT become one of those bad people, but SOME do.

E.g., That recent case in New York City where some young gentlemen attacked a driver in his car (along with his elderly mother), smashing the windshield. Just think if those dear sweet lads had never been born. What a happier world this would be.

Happy New Year
by those standards all children should be aborted,,,

I don't see how we humans cannot stop the occurrence of unwelcome pregnancies. We have the technology. Now comes the education and the availability in the people's hands.
Hands or mouths reduce the "problem" greatly. A combination of the two is generally preferable

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year
So two people get together, act like animals in their sexual lust, then wait 3+ months to think to themselves "damn, we got to get rid of this child because we didn't have sex to create a child", so off to the slaughter house to kill a little person who has already developed tiny feet and hands, and has a beating heartbeat ??? How damned messed up is that ???

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year
So two people get together, act like animals in their sexual lust, then wait 3+ months to think to themselves "damn, we got to get rid of this child because we didn't have sex to create a child", so off to the slaughter house to kill a little person who has already developed tiny feet and hands, and has a beating heartbeat ??? How damned messed up is that ???

That is one reasonable point of view.

Some people, however, have another point of view: They are doing that "little person" a favor by having him/her avoid the horrors of human life, especially if his/her parents do not want him/her.

Happy New Year

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year

Some people, however, have another point of view: They are doing that "little person" a favor by having him/her avoid the horrors of human life, especially if his/her parents do not want him/her.

Happy New Year
said every murderer ever,,,

I'm just doing you a favor,,

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year

You have a very bizarre view of human sexuality. I doubt that many people would agree that they "act like animals in their sexual lust." There is a lot of discussion on USMB, for instance, of people's sexual activities, past and present. Look at trump. He has made no bones about his activities.

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
So now it's this we're doing the little ones a favor by killing them ???? Millions of so called unwanted children are huge successes in our societies now, so that outlandish excuse won't fly.

Kudos to Argentina.

Happy New Year

You have a very bizarre view of human sexuality. I doubt that many people would agree that they "act like animals in their sexual lust." There is a lot of discussion on USMB, for instance, of people's sexual activities, past and present. Look at trump. He has made no bones about his activities.
If you are having sex just as animals do, otherwise not knowing the outcome of the act just like animal's don't when it comes to upholding the responsibilities of the outcomes at a later date, then yes the word animal definitely is appropriate to use in the overall situation's that end up in the death of the unborn as a result. We aren't animals, and we need to stop acting like animal's. There's no excuse in what goes on. None!!

Forum List

Back