Big Bump in the Road for Vivek Ramaswamy. He is a Hindu!!

But you have no problem withChristian cults who persecute others simply based on their beliefs?
Never heard of them. Don't know of any. And they aren't “Christian” if they're persecuting others. But deflecting away from the fact that Hindus are persecuting Christians doesn't change the fact that Hindus are persecuting Christians.

Vivek Ramaswamy is young, bright, successful and dynamic. He is closing in on Desantis and unlike Trump, he could be electable in the general election. He could well be the salvation of the Republican Party. However, once again, a segment of the party sees the need to put ideology over the good of the nation and the party.

Vivek Ramaswamy’s Religion Under Attack From Christian Nationalists – Rolling Stone

Selected excerpts:

Good grief! Really . He is an insult to both the concept of rational thought and the founding principles of the constitution. He goes on to say:

I got news for you Dude. He would not be the first president to not swear on the bible. Neither Teddy Roosevelt or John Quincy Adams used a bible. Adams swore on a law book to symbolize the constitution. And what is that about strange gods in the White House? There are no gods in the White House

Ramaswamy replied:

But all of that is clearly not enough. I will add that this does not bode well for any non Christian Candidate in this country. The forces of Christian Nationalism and Theocracy are alive and well at the expense of the health of our country. Read the rest of the piece. It is very disturbing
"I got news for you Dude. He would not be the first president to not swear on the bible. Neither Teddy Roosevelt or John Quincy Adams used a bible. "

Too bad none of you right-wingers were using this argument when yall were making up bullshit about Obama being Muslim and claiming he swore on the Quran.....now when someone is so self-hating of his own existence that he is willing to parrot every racist right-wing talking point out there -- now its all "Bro, swearing on the Bible isn't a big deal"?

And what's really funny is...no matter how much folks like Vivek will debase themselves for the entertainment of racists -- those racists will still reject him..

Don't believe me?

then ask yourself......where is Bobby Jindal these days??

Too bad none of you right-wingers were using this argument when yall were making up bullshit about Obama being Muslim and claiming he swore on the Quran.....now when someone is so self-hating of his own existence that he is willing to parrot every racist right-wing talking point out there -- now its all "Bro, swearing on the Bible isn't a big deal"?
Actually certaiin "right wingers " are saying it's a big deal. At least they're consistent

Actually certaiin "right wingers " are saying it's a big deal. At least they're consistent
Nope.....they were not....

In fact, I vaguely remember, the only GOP candidate that pushed back on the "Obama is a muslim" bullshit is the same guy Trumpers hate today...so much so, they took glee in his death...

Nope.....they were not....

In fact, I vaguely remember, the only GOP candidate that pushed back on the "Obama is a muslim" bullshit is the same guy Trumpers hate today...so much so, they took glee in his death...

Mc Cain was not a typical hateful Republican. I liked him. If the Republican party was more like him and Mit Rimney iinstead of MTG, Boebart and Santos and McCarty, we would be in a lot better shape

Mc Cain was not a typical hateful Republican. I liked him. If the Republican party was more like him and Mit Rimney iinstead of MTG, Boebart and Santos and McCarty, we would be in a lot better shape
The RINOs mentioned above is why the current Repub Party doesn't have the collective gonads to aggressively prosecute the criminals running D.C. They're part of the club with a very few exceptions. McCain was a pile of RINO crap.

Vivek Ramaswamy is young, bright, successful and dynamic. He is closing in on Desantis and unlike Trump, he could be electable in the general election. He could well be the salvation of the Republican Party. However, once again, a segment of the party sees the need to put ideology over the good of the nation and the party.

Vivek Ramaswamy’s Religion Under Attack From Christian Nationalists – Rolling Stone

Selected excerpts:

Good grief! Really . He is an insult to both the concept of rational thought and the founding principles of the constitution. He goes on to say:

I got news for you Dude. He would not be the first president to not swear on the bible. Neither Teddy Roosevelt or John Quincy Adams used a bible. Adams swore on a law book to symbolize the constitution. And what is that about strange gods in the White House? There are no gods in the White House

Ramaswamy replied:

But all of that is clearly not enough. I will add that this does not bode well for any non Christian Candidate in this country. The forces of Christian Nationalism and Theocracy are alive and well at the expense of the health of our country. Read the rest of the piece. It is very disturbing
Are you seeking his weenie?

He's got a funny sounding name. Rural, trailer park, cracker Republicans ain't gonna turn out for him. Same for Archie Bunker Republicans.

The RINOs mentioned above is why the current Repub Party doesn't have the collective gonads to aggressively prosecute the criminals running D.C. They're part of the club with a very few exceptions. McCain was a pile of RINO crap.
Name the crimes and the criminals that you refer to.. I don't mean the usual undocumented bullshit either

I would not count on it. Bigotry born of fear and ignorance has deep roots in the Republican Party
Racial hate, gross ignorance and selfish greed are the roots of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

Imagine being so goddamn stupid and racist as to have voted for that worthless Obama peice of shit because you though it was time for a Black to be President?

Forum List

Back