Aretha Franklin song ‘A Natural Woman’ blasted by transgender ‘activists’

I’m offended. Imagine the nerve of a Aretha singing about a natural woman.

Because I’m sure she was distinguishing “natural” woman from “trans” woman over five decades ago.
Well...I'm sure she wasn't, but... That shit certainly goes back that long.

Have you ever been introduced to Wendy/Walter Carlos, the electronic music guru? She/he/it was actually quite amazing. She/he/it made some breathtaking recordings of classical and baroque symphonic pieces from Bach, et al....all done on her/his/it's modular Moog synthesizer. This was wayyyy back in the late 60's/early 70's. As far as I can tell Walter began to make the transition to Wendy in the late 60's, so as I was saying it's nothing new. This...uhhh....PERSON....became a true icon and star, basically. Being a musician and keyboardist myself I have the utmost respect for her/him/it. Here I am in my 50's, still playing since 1984 in my home studio...and I still to this day consider her/his/it's works inspiring and totally impressive. Now, why HE tried to become a SHE and became an IT...is beyond me. But I do reserve some unalienable respect for her....er, HIM...ER!...IT!!! Well, YOU KNOW! 🙄

ARRRRRRGGHHHH! :aargh:

Anyway, here are photos of Walter before Wendy and Wendy after Walter.
EteUkVrXMAQ97ti.jpg_large.jpg

A-16261-1340707738-1791.jpg

And just so you know, this transition began in the 1960's and nobody ever made a big deal out of it. So what the FUCK is going on now around the entire FUCKING world???? Why do so many people want to go that way? And why are so many people pretending that there's some kind of a movement against them that they have to form a massive army of feigned political correctness? Almost seems like the whole thing is simply being used to create a legal/moral/psychologic paradox to cripple an.otherwise functional society.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Some people have nothing better to then get look for things to get offended by.
“Aretha Franklin’s 1968 song ‘Natural Woman’ perpetuates multiple harmful anti-trans stereotypes,” the organization tweeted. “There is no such thing as a ‘natural’ woman.”

~S~

Forum List

Back