Aren’t “Trumpsters” really just fed-up, vocal conservatives with a spine?

But don’t Trumpsters push and support all the same policies and principles that conservatives have always pushed?

No. They're populists and nationalists. Goldwater and Buckley would disown you morons in a heartbeat.
Could it be that Trumpsters are just today’s conservative?
Nope. They're today's "Know-Nothing" party.
Because you say so?
What policies and principles do Trumpsters push that conservatives did not?

So because you say so?
Got it.

Sure. Go with that. I'm a lot smarter than you. You should pay attention.

hahaha...you Lib-lite Megalomaniac Libertarians are all the same...Always the smartest people in any room...just ask you.

Listen, dipshit. I posted a link to a description of the know-nothing party, so that you could see for yourself how modern Republicans (aka Trumpsters) align with that group, and NOT with traditional conservatives. If you think that's because "I say so", then so be it. I can't help it that you're too lazy and stupid to actually read.

Libs tell us often; “Trumpsters are unreasonable, paranoid, crazed cultists who worship one man...an out of control authoritarian.”
But don’t Trumpsters push and support all the same policies and principles that conservatives have always pushed?
Could it be that Trumpsters are just today’s conservative? A finally fed-up, a bit more vocal and aggressive conservative?
Trumpsters / conservatives have never in the history of our nation had to sit and watch Democrats work harder for Mexico’s people than they do for their own, they’ve never had to watch Democrats push one policy after the next that benefits Mexico’s people and screws over Americans, they’ve never had to watch Democrats denigrate America’s best citizens while praising our most criminal, most taxpayer dependent, lowest grade factions.
These are new times, there’s a new Democrat Party that has created a new conservative....the TRUMPSTER, and they aren’t going anyway anytime soon. Want to stop the Trumpster? Get the Democrat Party to start working for good, real Americans again.

Well I do agree that democrats are horrible, but when I hear "trumpsters" bitching and complaining about government benefits that they themselves receive, I have to conclude that they are just old men waiting for someone to step on their grass so they can yell at them.

What “government benefits“ do Trumpsters receive?

Food stamps, earned income tax credits, disability checks while they are still out doing underground work. Take your pick.

Libs tell us often; “Trumpsters are unreasonable, paranoid, crazed cultists who worship one man...an out of control authoritarian.”
Could it be that Trumpsters are just today’s conservative? A finally fed-up, a bit more vocal and aggressive conservative?
Trumpsters / conservatives have never in the history of our nation had to sit and watch Democrats work harder for Mexico’s people than they do for their own, they’ve never had to watch Democrats push one policy after the next that benefits Mexico’s people and screws over Americans, they’ve never had to watch Democrats denigrate America’s best citizens while praising our most criminal, most taxpayer dependent, lowest grade factions.
These are new times, there’s a new Democrat Party that has created a new conservative....the TRUMPSTER, and they aren’t going anyway anytime soon. Want to stop the Trumpster? Get the Democrat Party to start working for good, real Americans again.
Is lying a founding principle of being a loud slack-jawed conservative knuckle dragger?

What do Trumpsters lie about?

The 2020 election.
Supply-side economics work.
Open borders
More guns, less violence
Derek chauvin innocence
The former president’s grifting
The former president’s inheritance
Cancel culture
Democracy, while they prefer a republic with minority white rule
What is infrastructure
Affects of their tax policies
Facts
Phax news
How scared they are about brown people

Just name a few

You should stop using the term liberal to describe today's left. They are anything BUT liberal in their authoritarianism and tribalism.

they use the term "Trumpster" with no more understanding of the world than had they said "poopoohead". They are fundamentalists when it gets down to it, and the epithet simply serves to assuage their insecurity. They more an individual uses the term, the less secure they are.

I would not call Trump a conservative per se, although the reason the left hates him is that he seeks to conserve American autonomy against the globalist forces. I'd call him more of a populist, myself, as some of his policies have been liberal -- it's just that ignorant people are confuses because the Democrats have completely abandoned liberalism. Take the shutdowns, for instance. The Democrats spearheaded a scheme to destroy the little guy in order to oversee a transfer of wealth from small business to the likes of Jeff Bezos. This is the absolute antithesis of actual liberalism, and it is now REPUBLICANS who are taking the liberal position by supporting an egalitarian approach in this regard. The leftists in this forum are just blathering idiots, though, so just go along with whatever Democrats do and CALL it liberal even though they are too benigtedly ignorant to know what liberalism is if it smacked them alongside their smug little heads.

No. They're populists and nationalists. Goldwater and Buckley would disown you morons in a heartbeat.
Because you say so?

So because you say so?
Got it.

hahaha...you Lib-lite Megalomaniac Libertarians are all the same...Always the smartest people in any room...just ask you.
It’s easy to be more intelligent than a conservative.

You should stop using the term liberal to describe today's left. They are anything BUT liberal in their authoritarianism and tribalism.

they use the term "Trumpster" with no more understanding of the world than had they said "poopoohead". They are fundamentalists when it gets down to it, and the epithet simply serves to assuage their insecurity. They more an individual uses the term, the less secure they are.

I would not call Trump a conservative per se, although the reason the left hates him is that he seeks to conserve American autonomy against the globalist forces. I'd call him more of a populist, myself, as some of his policies have been liberal -- it's just that ignorant people are confuses because the Democrats have completely abandoned liberalism. Take the shutdowns, for instance. The Democrats spearheaded a scheme to destroy the little guy in order to oversee a transfer of wealth from small business to the likes of Jeff Bezos. This is the absolute antithesis of actual liberalism, and it is now REPUBLICANS who are taking the liberal position by supporting an egalitarian approach in this regard. The leftists in this forum are just blathering idiots, though, so just go along with whatever Democrats do and CALL it liberal even though they are too benigtedly ignorant to know what liberalism is if it smacked them alongside their smug little heads.
You’re not that hard to understand, I just have to think what a knee jerk reaction looks like.

Well I do agree that democrats are horrible, but when I hear "trumpsters" bitching and complaining about government benefits that they themselves receive, I have to conclude that they are just old men waiting for someone to step on their grass so they can yell at them.

Food stamps, earned income tax credits, disability checks while they are still out doing underground work. Take your pick.

This is a wide-spread happening because you know a few Trumpsters who are doing such things?

What I find interesting is that leftists on this site will not post what their core principles are....because they have none.

Its truly fascinating.

This is a fine example of the "Any accusation from a conservative is really their confession" rule.

Liberals talk about issues. The economy. Infrastructure. Healthcare. COVID. Social justice. The environment.

Conservatives only talk about what victims they are, and how the Mexicans are coming to kill everyone. Xenophobia and grievance politics are all they have. They literally have no longer have any core principles, other than a belief that whatever sleaze they use to hold power is justifiable.

Because you say so?

So because you say so?
Got it.

It’s easy to be more intelligent than a conservative.

If true, how do suppose the highest earners are Trumpsters?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

This is a wide-spread happening because you know a few Trumpsters who are doing such things?

I know a lot of Trumpsters who do such things.

Conservatives only talk about what victims they are, and how the Mexicans are coming to kill everyone. Xenophobia and grievance politics are all they have. They literally have no longer have any core principles, other than a belief that whatever sleaze they use to hold power is justifiable.
And the only legislation they pass are tax cuts for the billionaires.

Nope. They're today's "Know-Nothing" party. A completely different ideology.
Goldwater? That loser? And Buckley? HAHAHA.

Tax cuts for EVERYONE!!!!

Fake news. added to the pile.

I don’t even see you all having political opinions. You’re just morons. You just automatically buy into anything Trump says regardless of whether or not what he says is “conservative”.

Forum List

Back