Only 100 people from Congress plus a guest will attend former VP Biden’s teleprompter reading tonight

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Here is all you need to know about tonight’s extravaganza. I am sure it will be very compelling.

I wonder how long the speech will be not including applause breaks....30 minutes?

Here is all you need to know about tonight’s extravaganza. I am sure it will be very compelling.

I wonder how long the speech will be not including applause breaks....30 minutes?

I am surprised he is not having a Zoom State of the Union.

100? I thought it was 300.

It should get high ratings -- people want to see if they detect any more signs of cognitive decline.

If it is completely virtual, will Nancy get a chance to show her kissing a copy of Mr. Biden's speech?

Biden is unable to speak unsupervised for more than a minute without saying something crazy.
He has to use a teleprompter, but even with a teleprompter he might go off the rails.
Maybe they should fit him with a shock collar.
Any questions that Biden gets from the Progressive Press will be pre-approved and the answer will be rehearsed.
Biden should be asked to step down for the safety of our country.

Last edited:

Gee whiz. Where is the White House going to find 100 folding chairs and all that white masking tape? Little Joey had better make a run to Home Depot today.

:auiqs.jpg:

5a35d014a2dfc7ef3acc6fd26ddb1b12191e757bd6cb7e242db82644569d473d

Last edited:

Funny how they PACKED the forum for the impeachment of Trump despite a raging pandemic but now precautions must be taken! Despite the fact THEYRE ALL VACCINATED lol

Biden is unable to speak unsupervised
Yet he _still_ keeps beating your at everything and laughing about it, along with the rest of us.

How do you reconcile that? You must classify yourselves as sub-betas, if even a supposed weakling like Biden can bitchslap you with impunity.
He is not beating anyone but the American tax payer...he is racing towards a stock market crash and a worthless dollar...
In 22 he loses his power by losing the house and the senate....

Why isn't Sleepy Joe doing this speech "virtual" on Zoom?

Wouldn't that be a lot safer- as well as easier?

No chance of a fuckup going over the air, if Biden tapes the speech in advance as the snafus can be redone.

Predictions!

1. Sell spending trillions more in spending that will happen no matter what. This is the Federal government after all. It's all they know how to do.

2. Talk of ending Jim Crow filibuster, the same filibuster he once praised when the Dims were out of power.

3. Soil his pants one or twice during the debate with the media editing out the noises as they happen.

4. Also edit the inevitable drooling that will occur.

5. Then talk about how his wonderful taxes will save the universe that will only hurt the evil rich like himself.

Forum List

Back