Zone1 Aren't ALL posts/threads "bait"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's useless but here it goes:

I started this thread in the CDZ:

It was locked by this post:

View attachment 702245

Okay...so no "hot political threads" in the CDZ.

Here is an active thread in the CDZ:

Its about Abortion...pretty much the hottest political topic of all time.

Explain.
flacaltenn

I kinda wanted Flac to look at what Candy was talking about, it was he who closed her thread.
You are a bit paranoid, EvMetro.
Flac is a big believer in censorship, thread moves, authority, safe zones, and thread closures. When you call out to him, you are calling out for a certain kind of support. BTW, it was flac who confirmed that thread moving is censorship.

Flac is a big believer in censorship, thread moves, authority, safe zones, and thread closures. When you call out to him, you are calling out for a certain kind of support. BTW, it was flac who confirmed that thread moving is censorship.

You can't trust him either, he'll side with his little minions everytime. Been there

I'm sure there are better message boards for you if you distain this one as much as you seem to.
With all this censorship you claim, find one that suits you. Can't be that hard. :dunno:

I kinda wanted Flac to look at what Candy was talking about, it was he who closed her thread.
You are a bit paranoid, EvMetro.

Well.... if there are rules....why aren't you going over to the CDZ and closing the "hot political" threads?

1664304507601.png

1664304563483.png

1664304654579.png

=====

This is what all of these posts are about...unequal enforcement handed down regularly followed quickly by a proclamation that goes something like "the rules are applied equally".

You know what I like?
I like it when both sides gang up on me. It just lets me know that I'm moderating
down the middle. All this flaming bothers me none.
What does bother me is when I have a Salmon to the boat, and it spits out the Quickfish.
That will upset me.
The posters insults just rolls off.

You know what I like?
I like it when both sides gang up on me. It just lets me know that I'm moderating
down the middle. All this flaming bothers me none.
What does bother me is when I have a Salmon to the boat, and it spits out the Quickfish.
That will upset me.
The posters insults just rolls off.

Woah is me. Don't like it? Go mod elsewhere....sound familiar? You just posted that crap

I'm sure there are better message boards for you if you distain this one as much as you seem to.
With all this censorship you claim, find one that suits you. Can't be that hard. :dunno:
Getting rid of me is always on the minds of those who rely upon censorship. It is natural for those who rely upon censorship to want to censor someone who is a loudmouth about censorship. Most likely, those with censorship authority are picturing a victory where I am banned and the thread is gone.

Getting rid of me is always on the minds of those who rely upon censorship. It is natural for those who rely upon censorship to want to censor someone who is a loudmouth about censorship. Most likely, those with censorship authority are picturing a victory where I am banned and the thread is gone.
Look, I really don't care if you stay or go, you're the one who is ranting about how bad the board is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back