Zone1 Texas Republicans Release Of Deaths Caused By Abortion Ban Until After The Elections

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Texas’s ban on abortions after six weeks has been in effect for about a year now, since the U.S. Supreme Court decided, from the shadow docket, to let it happen. Since then, the Court has overturned federal abortion protections, and Texas’s near-total ban has been enacted. Now it appears that Republican Gov. Greg Abbott’s administration is actively covering up any deaths that have occurred because of the forced birth laws.

The House Chronicle reports that the state’s health officials missed a deadline to report the first major update of pregnancy-related deaths in the state in almost a decade. The report was supposed to have been issued on Sept. 1, but now has been delayed indefinitely. By “indefinitely,” Texas officials seem to mean “until after the election of 2022 and maybe the one in 2024.”

At what point can you defend the indefensible? For someone who was so proud of their forced birth stance, they sure do hide it a lot.

Texas’s ban on abortions after six weeks has been in effect for about a year now, since the U.S. Supreme Court decided, from the shadow docket, to let it happen. Since then, the Court has overturned federal abortion protections, and Texas’s near-total ban has been enacted. Now it appears that Republican Gov. Greg Abbott’s administration is actively covering up any deaths that have occurred because of the forced birth laws.

The House Chronicle reports that the state’s health officials missed a deadline to report the first major update of pregnancy-related deaths in the state in almost a decade. The report was supposed to have been issued on Sept. 1, but now has been delayed indefinitely. By “indefinitely,” Texas officials seem to mean “until after the election of 2022 and maybe the one in 2024.”

At what point can you defend the indefensible? For someone who was so proud of their forced birth stance, they sure do hide it a lot.

By the wildest stretches that one can ever possibly make, the number of deaths that could be attribute to someone not being able to get an abortion are insignificant compared to the deaths directly caused by abortion.

Your source is a viciously lying leftist rag. I do not accept it.

As often as I blast Democrats for their lack of transparency, and hiding information for political reasons, this seems to be an example of Republicans doing the same. So I blast them as well.

:Boom2:

If there has been an uptick in pregnancy-related deaths among adults since Roe v. Wade was over-turned, that is information that the public has a right to know. The Republican response should not be to hide it, but to point out the sharp drop in pregnancy related deaths among babies that has also taken place since that decision.

By the wildest stretches that one can ever possibly make, the number of deaths that could be attribute to someone not being able to get an abortion are insignificant compared to the deaths directly caused by abortion.
They looked at 28 patients with dangerous pregnancies less than 23 weeks along hospitalized from the time the 6-week ban was adopted in September through mid-May. The answers they got from that study—about 43% of patients had serious complications, including hemorrhage or infections, and 32% had to either be put in intensive care, receive a surgical abortion, or have repeated hospitalization.
-------------------------------------------
does that sound that it comes from abortion, no it doesn't.

As often as I blast Democrats for their lack of transparency, and hiding information for political reasons, this seems to be an example of Republicans doing the same. So I blast them as well.

:Boom2:

If there has been an uptick in pregnancy-related deaths among adults since Roe v. Wade was over-turned, that is information that the public has a right to know. The Republican response should not be to hide it, but to point out the sharp drop in pregnancy related deaths among babies that has also taken place since that decision.
You must be a man.

They looked at 28 patients with dangerous pregnancies less than 23 weeks along hospitalized from the time the 6-week ban was adopted in September through mid-May. The answers they got from that study—about 43% of patients had serious complications, including hemorrhage or infections, and 32% had to either be put in intensive care, receive a surgical abortion, or have repeated hospitalization.
-------------------------------------------
does that sound that it comes from abortion, no it doesn't.

Twenty-three patients with pregnancy-related medical issues, compared to thousands of innocent children murdered in cold blood.

ABSTRACT: In the United States, more than one half of pregnancies are unintended, with 3 in 10 women having an abortion by age 45 years 1. In 2008, 1.2 million abortions occurred in the United States, of which 6.2% took place between 13 weeks of gestation and 15 weeks of gestation, and 4.0% took place at 16 weeks of gestation or later 2 3. Only 1.3% of abortions are performed at 21 weeks of gestation or later

What about the facts of abortion?

Notice how some folks are "hiding" behind the whole Zone 1 thing these days?

They post up stuff of dubious journalistic quality then depend on Z-1 to shield them from the slings and arrows that would normally come their way in a open forum.

Me, I think Texas was wrong-headed all the way around and the citizenry should vote on the issue as SCOTUS intended when they sent it back to the states. To do anything else is insultingly disingenuous.

The most important fact is that every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being.
You can state the facts a million times and every time what you'll get back is, "DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH.......................WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!!!!"

If they're not intelligent enough to use birth control, they are certainly not intelligent enough to understand the point you are making.

I can give everyone a sneak peek:

Almost every single one of the babies die. You probably don't want to know HOW they die.

Sometimes they don't die in the womb and then the demonic doctors kill them outside the womb. See: Gosnell.

The most important fact is that every successful abortion results in the death of an innocent human being.
You must be a man.
You used the correct word. I'm glad to see that you can define "man" even if you cannot define "woman."

I fully agree. Protecting children from harm is what men do.

Adult males who promote abortion are the kind of males that cause women to rightly fear jogging at night.

You must be a man.

So what?

Does being a man mean that I am not allowed to object to the cold-blooded murder of innocent human beings?

Does being a woman entitle you to support the cold-blooded murder of innocent human beings?

I find it deeply sexist and offensive, the nation that a defining “right” of women is to murder their own children.

So does my wife.

Believe it or not, most women are not sociopathic, murderous bitches, as you are.

You must be a man.

9f77afa039282da8f9d7936df09a405711271f3862f2112fcd1834f52a9533fe.jpg

What is there to “defend” on our side? We want to ban killing innocent human beings.

You defend attacking and killing helpless and innocent human beings. You lie and call banning killing “forced birth.” You have a literally impossible job to defend that, which is why you people just lie.

Forum List

Back