Zone1 Aren't ALL posts/threads "bait"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again

Check with the American Library Association
Ah yes, looks like we have a lefty here to defend censorship. Lefties defend censorship like a moth to a flame. The reason why you don't actually have anything to say about it is because there is no legitimate defense for censorship.

Ah yes, looks like we have a lefty here to defend censorship. Lefties defend censorship like a moth to a flame. The reason why you don't actually have anything to say about it is because there is no legitimate defense for censorship.
A lefty who despises actual liberal values, I might add.

The Democrat party tried to create a ministry of truth so that what the party told people was real became real and what people observed directly could not possibly be real at all.

The rank and file proles as well as this very website are all following suit.

It should not be up to this website to tell us all what is real and what isn't even IF the hubris of those running it leads them to believe it is the privilege that results from the near godly status they have assumed for themselves.

Post reported

A lefty who despises actual liberal values, I might add.

The Democrat party tried to create a ministry of truth so that what the party told people was real became real and what people observed directly could not possibly be real at all.

The rank and file proles as well as this very website are all following suit.

It should not be up to this website to tell us all what is real and what isn't even IF the hubris of those running it leads them to believe it is the privilege that results from the near godly status they have assumed for themselves.
Does ANYONE here EVER TELL THE TRUTH?

I looked up the definition of "bait thread"/"bait post". This is what I found.........

A bait thread is an online forum post or thread designed to provoke a reaction.

This is a chat website, where people post things to talk about, and yes, sometimes argue about.
So, aren't they ALL "bait threads"???? Why would someone post something on here and NOT expect a retorte or comment........bad, good, or indifferent?????

Doesn't make ANY sense what so ever, to shut down a post and deem it "closed because it's bait".

That's like a bar getting shut down due to the fact they serve alcohol!
You make an awesome point!

I look for topics where I can interact with people who I disagree without the usual pissing contest that libs are prone to engage in

But those are hard to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back