Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
I picked, "moderate".

If after the debates I'm of the opinion that Biden's mental state suffers from dementia to the extent in which a fragile mental condition impairs Trump then I'll be voting for the “Eeny, meeny, miny, moe” candidate from among the others listed on the ballot.

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Yes & No.

No: He's likely not going to be POTUS, and neither is the appointed whore.

Yes: It's very alarming how deep PROG-nation has ventured into the pit of Hell when their idea for THE LEADER is a creep and worthless to begin with, and now shows clear signs of dementia. PROGS have stamped their approval they have no desire for a leader, they desire a puppet POTUS only. Meanwhile the guy with the job has proved highly effective in the position. In other terms, they want to replace Peyton Manning with 1-15 Colin Kaepernick, take a knee and quit.

Gee, the 15th (?) post on Joe Biden's mental health status. Seems to be an anomaly when other threads on the same theme are usually put into one.

Those who continue to post on these threads are clearly not authorities on mental health, otherwise they wouldn't support Donald Trump who may not stutter now and then as does Joe, but many of his spoken words appear to be word salad, symptoms of a serious mental illness and possible TIA's.

Last edited:
Gee, the 15th (?) post on Joe Biden's mental health status. Seems to be an anomaly when other threads on the same theme are usually put into one.

Those who continue to post on these threads are clearly not authorities on mental health, otherwise they wouldn't support Donald Trump who may not stutter now and then as does Joe, but garble his spoken and even written words some appearing to be word salad, symptoms of serious mental illness.

Thread is on Biden's mental state, not Trump's, get there or start your own thread

You must be concerned on Slow Joe's or you wouldn't deflect

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You too, thread is Biden's state. Start your own thread TDS sufferer.

Sick of you loon's deflection

Deflection?? Huh, I told you I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. That is my answer. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

He is a libtard...

He was either born retarded or someone shook him as a baby.

In this case they may have thrown him in a clothes dryer but who is vetting him?

I'm far more concerned with how the vote ends up. You can expect that 25% of the democrook vote is fraudulent. Dead people, illegals, pets, Disney Characters will make up lots of ballots. Will they make up any ground in the most significant areas that take battle states?

Who knows. All I know is that ammo is extremely expensive and if you didn't buy a gun and lots of feed, you should have just bought a time share in the Caribbean to escape to. It's going to be ugly no matter what.

Much more concerned about Trump's mental deterioration.
Welcome back Jerkoff Fakey, did Soros cut you a another check finally? I suppose all of your annoying socks will return again pretending to be republicrats that are voting for the leftist sociopaths you're employed by?

Well, what does the American public think?

In the real clear politics average of the latest polls, this is what we see:

NATIONAL POLLS September 10, 2020:

BIDEN: 50.5%

TRUMP: 43.0%

BIDEN LEAD: 7.5%

At this same point in 2016 Hillary Clinton only had a lead of 2.1%. BIDEN is heavily outperforming Hillary at this same point against Trump.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

BIDEN leads in every Battle Ground state unless you consider TEXAS and GEORGIA to be battle ground states, and BIDEN is not far behind in those states. Down just 1.3% in Georgia.

TRUMP IS TOAST! GET READY OR THE BIDEN YEARS! The 20s will be the BIDEN years just like the 80s were the Reagan years or the 00s were the Bush Years.

Joe Biden was a perfect choice as VP ... no way was Congress going to impeach Obama ... if anything he's a little better than in 2012 ...

Doesn't change my vote in the slightest ... I don't like many of The Donald's policies ... but I'm willing to give him another four years to finish what he started ... that means I'm voting FOR The Donald, not AGAINST Biden ...

Liberals have AOC in 2028 ... we can wait that long ... just how much damage can Republicans cause in eight years? ...
I think AOC will be old enough to be president in 2024.

Deflection?? Huh, I told you I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. That is my answer. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

I told you the thread is on Biden's mental state

Want to discuss Trump's? Start your own

Got it?

But if I don't deflect, I get a "visit". It's in my contract, you know.

Well, what does the American public think?

In the real clear politics average of the latest polls, this is what we see:

NATIONAL POLLS September 10, 2020:

BIDEN: 50.5%

TRUMP: 43.0%

BIDEN LEAD: 7.5%

At this same point in 2016 Hillary Clinton only had a lead of 2.1%. BIDEN is heavily outperforming Hillary at this same point against Trump.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

BIDEN leads in every Battle Ground state unless you consider TEXAS and GEORGIA to be battle ground states, and BIDEN is not far behind in those states. Down just 1.3% in Georgia.

TRUMP IS TOAST! GET READY OR THE BIDEN YEARS! The 20s will be the BIDEN years just like the 80s were the Reagan years or the 00s were the Bush Years.

Cankles had larger "poll" leads....lol

Those who continue to post on these threads are clearly not authorities on mental health, otherwise they wouldn't support Donald Trump who may not stutter now and then as does Joe, but garble his spoken and even written words some appearing to be word salad, symptoms of serious mental illness.

Thread is on Biden's mental state, not Trump's, get there or start your own thread

The Thread has become a hackneyed circle jerk. However, my response is on point. It is about the mental status of the next president, and your choice is clearly not honest, nor is he mentally or emotionally capable of doing the job. I have no concerns about Joe Biden, he is honest, trump is not; Joe is for the people, trump is not, he is all about himself.

Those who continue to post on these threads are clearly not authorities on mental health, otherwise they wouldn't support Donald Trump who may not stutter now and then as does Joe, but many of his spoken words appear to be word salad, symptoms of a serious mental illness and possible TIA's.
Hey bed wetter, keep pissing and moaning about " Ad hominem attacks" when your sig line attacks half the voting population.

Fucking jabbering retard.

Abort yourself.

The Thread has become a hackneyed circle jerk. However, my response is on point. It is about the mental status of the next president, and your choice is clearly not honest, nor is he mentally or emotionally capable of doing the job. I have no concerns about Joe Biden, he is honest, trump is not; Joe is for the people, trump is not, he is all about himself.

Because of you

Forum List

Back