Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You pussy. This is not about Trump. The thread is about Biden. If you want to talk about Trump PM me. I am in Boston too. Invite me to have a beer.

I picked, "moderate".

If after the debates I'm of the opinion that Biden's mental state suffers from dementia to the extent in which a fragile mental condition impairs Trump then I'll be voting for the “Eeny, meeny, miny, moe” candidate from among the others listed on the ballot.
Just vote for the green thing.

The Thread has become a hackneyed circle jerk. However, my response is on point. It is about the mental status of the next president, and your choice is clearly not honest, nor is he mentally or emotionally capable of doing the job. I have no concerns about Joe Biden, he is honest, trump is not; Joe is for the people, trump is not, he is all about himself.

HE REALLY IS THIS STUPID FOLKS!!!!

tenorl.gif

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Well, what does the American public think?

In the real clear politics average of the latest polls, this is what we see:

NATIONAL POLLS September 10, 2020:

BIDEN: 50.5%

TRUMP: 43.0%

BIDEN LEAD: 7.5%

At this same point in 2016 Hillary Clinton only had a lead of 2.1%. BIDEN is heavily outperforming Hillary at this same point against Trump.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

BIDEN leads in every Battle Ground state unless you consider TEXAS and GEORGIA to be battle ground states, and BIDEN is not far behind in those states. Down just 1.3% in Georgia.

TRUMP IS TOAST! GET READY OR THE BIDEN YEARS! The 20s will be the BIDEN years just like the 80s were the Reagan years or the 00s were the Bush Years.

You proclaim this as though:

#1) Polls are accurate

#2) This is before their first debate

What did the same polls say in 2016 and how did that work out?

The Thread has become a hackneyed circle jerk. However, my response is on point. It is about the mental status of the next president, and your choice is clearly not honest, nor is he mentally or emotionally capable of doing the job. I have no concerns about Joe Biden, he is honest, trump is not; Joe is for the people, trump is not, he is all about himself.

HE REALLY IS THIS STUPID FOLKS!!!!

View attachment 386917

1599758877780.png

At this same point in 2016 Hillary Clinton only had a lead of 2.1%. BIDEN is heavily outperforming Hillary at this same point against Trump.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

BIDEN leads in every Battle Ground state unless you consider TEXAS and GEORGIA to be battle ground states, and BIDEN is not far behind in those states. Down just 1.3% in Georgia.

TRUMP IS TOAST! GET READY OR THE BIDEN YEARS! The 20s will be the BIDEN years just like the 80s were the Reagan years or the 00s were the Bush Years.

#1) Polls are accurate

Well lets compare:

September 10, 2020
BIDEN LEADS TRUMP BY: 7.5%

September 10, 2016
CLINTON LEADS TRUMP BY: 2.1%

Only 54 more days until "I TOLD YOU SO"!

Let's even seriously analyse this asinine post.

Trump is wealthy beyond the comprehension of most people. Yet he entered the office with more than he could possibly gain and donates his salary.

How much money did Trump lost being president?
In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.7 billion. During the three years after Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.
Wealth of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Yet every democrook political whore, specifically the meat puppet faggot, was WORTHLESS before entering politics and amassed a fortune afterwards. Spooge Catcher prefers sociopaths that enter politics to get rich and rule people rather than someone who understands how economics work and sacrifices their own wealth for public service.

Fuckin piece of shit.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

#1) Polls are accurate

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

#1) Polls are accurate

Well lets compare:

September 10, 2020
BIDEN LEADS TRUMP BY: 7.5%

September 10, 2016
CLINTON LEADS TRUMP BY: 2.1%

Only 54 more days until "I TOLD YOU SO"!

Aha

Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump and has reached 50% support nationally among likely voters, a new ABC News tracking poll shows.

The poll shows Clinton with 50% support to Trump's 38%, with 5% backing Libertarian Gary Johnson and 2% supporting the Green Party's Jill Stein.

Will you leave this board forever if you're wrong? Yes or no. You're so confident, I hope the answer is "yes"

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - +6.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - +4.3%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - +4.2%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - +5.7%

#1) Polls are accurate

Then by your operational definition I am a "fool".

Anyone who deals in absolutes is a serial killer...so that makes you...?

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You pussy. This is not about Trump. The thread is about Biden. If you want to talk about Trump PM me. I am in Boston too. Invite me to have a beer.

That is my answer. I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. Biden's mental state is of little concern, while Trump's massive disgraceful failure has cost this country hundreds of thousands of lives and Trillions of dollars. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

Then by your operational definition I am a "fool".

Anyone who deals in absolutes is a serial killer...so that makes you...?
The sort of sociopath that dumped the Zyklon-B down the chute.

In fact many bed wetters in the streets setting shit on fire are the sort who will do the same if the left wins this struggle.

Let's even seriously analyse this asinine post.

Trump is wealthy beyond the comprehension of most people. Yet he entered the office with more than he could possibly gain and donates his salary.

How much money did Trump lost being president?
In 2016, Forbes estimated Trump's net worth at $3.7 billion. During the three years after Trump announced his presidential run in 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth declined 31% and his ranking fell 138 spots.
Wealth of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Yet every democrook political whore, specifically the meat puppet faggot, was WORTHLESS before entering politics and amassed a fortune afterwards. Spooge Catcher prefers sociopaths that enter politics to get rich and rule people rather than someone who understands how economics work and sacrifices their own wealth for public service.

Fuckin piece of shit.

Note for the Reader: I purposely took on Pete's partisan posts and urged readers to verify everything he posts, since most of it has come from Trump's Ministry of Truth*. Ronald Reagan famously said, "Trust but verify", I reminded the readers to not trust but to make sure anything posted by the blue boy be verified.

Since then Pete has had a temper tantrum, as one can see in his comments above. Using such verbiage as "democrook political whore" and "meat puppet faggot" are phrases one might hear in a psychiatric hospital treating paranoid schizophrenics.

*The Novel 1984

The problem I have with your poll is it implies that Biden used to be all there and he never was

That is my answer. I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. Biden's mental state is of little concern, while Trump's massive disgraceful failure has cost this country hundreds of thousands of lives and Trillions of dollars. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

You have 60 second sound bites. So are you concerned about Biden? Yes or no. It is not party but logic over illogic.

You support:

-- Rioting
-- Looting
-- Vilification of people who disagree with SJWs
-- Vilification of Jewish people
-- Vilification of people who believe that one cannot change their gender
-- Higher Taxes
-- Refusal to admit that aforementioned riots are happening
-- Defunding the Police
-- Defunding our military
-- Turning our back on Israel.

Spare me. You're a pussy and would never say this shit to anyone in real life.

You have 60 second sound bites. So are you concerned about Biden? Yes or no. It is not party but logic over illogic.

You support:

-- Rioting
-- Looting
-- Vilification of people who disagree with SJWs
-- Vilification of Jewish people
-- Vilification of people who believe that one cannot change their gender
-- Higher Taxes
-- Refusal to admit that aforementioned riots are happening
-- Defunding the Police
-- Defunding our military
-- Turning our back on Israel.

Spare me. You're a pussy and would never say this shit to anyone in real life.

All you have is fake news scare tactics.

Biden's mental state is of 1% concern to me. Trump's total failure and proof of total failure from the Woodward tapes are of 90+% concern to me.

Trump has failed miserably and I don't support failure. I only care about the results and the results of Trump are disgraceful, just like the results of Bush. The GOP is the party of total failure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back