Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
I'll tend to believe he's starting to lose his mental capacity when he starts proposing to nuke hurricanes, buying Greenland, bragging about having a jet fighter so stealth you could not see it if it was right next to you, that thinks George Washington captured British airports during the Revolutionary War, looking up at the sun during an eclipse without any eye protection, saying that he invented the Air Force and that he intends to appoint pro-crime judges.

I'll tend to believe he's starting to lose his mental capacity when he starts proposing to nuke hurricanes, buying Greenland, bragging about having a jet fighter so stealth you could not see it if it was right next to you, that thinks George Washington captured British airports during the Revolutionary War, looking up at the sun during an eclipse without any eye protection, saying that he invented the Air Force and that he intends to appoint pro-crime judges.
You forgot about injecting bleach!!

It's entertaining to see the Peanut Gallery arguing Trump's C-19. How can T not care whenhe both downplayed the virus so as not to spook the populace, and at the same time listen to his advisors about promoting hydroxychloroquine?

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You pussy. This is not about Trump. The thread is about Biden. If you want to talk about Trump PM me. I am in Boston too. Invite me to have a beer.

That is my answer. I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. Biden's mental state is of little concern, while Trump's massive disgraceful failure has cost this country hundreds of thousands of lives and Trillions of dollars. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

You have 60 second sound bites. So are you concerned about Biden? Yes or no. It is not party but logic over illogic.

You support:

-- Rioting
-- Looting
-- Vilification of people who disagree with SJWs
-- Vilification of Jewish people
-- Vilification of people who believe that one cannot change their gender
-- Higher Taxes
-- Refusal to admit that aforementioned riots are happening
-- Defunding the Police
-- Defunding our military
-- Turning our back on Israel.

Spare me. You're a pussy and would never say this shit to anyone in real life.

All you have is fake news scare tactics.

Biden's mental state is of 1% concern to me. Trump's total failure and proof of total failure from the Woodward tapes are of 90+% concern to me.

Trump has failed miserably and I don't support failure. I only care about the results and the results of Trump are disgraceful, just like the results of Bush. The GOP is the party of total failure.

That is all this was about. How concerned are you about Biden. Nothing to do with Trump. You went on your own diatribe because you have severe TDS. You are a Leftist and a terrible person. People like you are the epitome of what is wrong with America today.

Yes, Dipshit #62, there is a chlorine atom in hydroxychloroquine, and as most physicians know, Dipshit #62, the difference between a medicine and a poison is the amount. Have you seriously thought about going back to school, virtual or otherwise?

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

I am more worried about Trump on tape on FEB 7 saying the virus is really dangerous, then doing absolutely nothing to prepare for the virus, AND doing absolutely nothing to combat the virus.
Trump has been a total failure and America is substantially weaker because of Trump.

You are a sheep and you care more about party than country. If you really care about America then you would care that Trump has been such a failure.

You pussy. This is not about Trump. The thread is about Biden. If you want to talk about Trump PM me. I am in Boston too. Invite me to have a beer.

That is my answer. I am more worried about Trump's failure than Biden's mental state. Biden's mental state is of little concern, while Trump's massive disgraceful failure has cost this country hundreds of thousands of lives and Trillions of dollars. Trump has failed miserably. The Woodward tapes prove his miserable Covid response.

Funny how Foxnews isn't talking about the biggest story of the month, the Woodward tapes because Foxnews is fake news. On FEB 7 Trump said he knew the virus was 5x more deadly than flu, AND very contagious.

You like the GOP party more than America and that is sick and pathetic. PARTY OVER COUNTRY. You celebrate GOP failure.

You have 60 second sound bites. So are you concerned about Biden? Yes or no. It is not party but logic over illogic.

You support:

-- Rioting
-- Looting
-- Higher Taxes
-- Defunding the Police

Biden's mental state is of 1% concern to me. Trump's total failure and proof of total failure from the Woodward tapes are of 90+% concern to me.

Trump has failed miserably and I don't support failure. I only care about the results and the results of Trump are disgraceful, just like the results of Bush. The GOP is the party of total failure.

That is all this was about. How concerned are you about Biden. Nothing to do with Trump. You went on your own diatribe because you have severe TDS. You are a Leftist and a terrible person. People like you are the epitome of what is wrong with America today.

Nope I love my country more than a political party.

I am concernced that Trump knew Covid was going to be very deadly and very contagious on FEB 7, and yet he did nothing.

You see that is a big problem. Apparently you accept failure. You are proud of failure. You hate America and want America to fail. You want hundreds of thousands of needless American deaths and you like wasting trillions of dollars because Trump failed. You care more about the GOP political party than America.

Biden in a declining mental state is still more competent than Trump in his normal mental state!!!

You support:

-- Rioting
-- Looting
-- Higher Taxes
-- Defunding the Police

I am concernced that Trump knew Covid was going to be very deadly and very contagious on FEB 7, and yet he did nothing.

You see that is a big problem. Apparently you accept failure. You are proud of failure. You hate America and want America to fail. You want hundreds of thousands of needless American deaths and you like wasting trillions of dollars because Trump failed. You care more about the GOP political party than America.

IF you loved this country you would love the fact that people with disparate opinions can have civil discussions.

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

Great post, thanks for pointing out trump's "thought (?) process" BTW, Trump is going live on TV in a few minutes, I'll listen carefully and report more "Trumpist Ticklers" by trying to defend his lies on Covid.

You support:

-- Rioting
-- Looting
-- Higher Taxes
-- Defunding the Police

IF you loved this country you would love the fact that people with disparate opinions can have civil discussions.

This coming from a Trump supporter???

AHAHAHAH!! You really are brain washed. You live in an alternate reality.

I get it, you worship Trump and you can't admit he failed miserably even though he has been caught on tape. Party over country.

I love watching you people squirm and flail because Trump has been exposed for a total failure.

I wouldn't want Joke Biden to be president of the local Laurel & Hardy fan club.
SO you support a failed president? Clearly you are proud of failure.

You're just opportunistically blaming our disastrous pandemic on Trump.
Huh??? He admitted on tape on FEB 7 that covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. He then did absolutiely nothing to prepare and protect America. Every competent president would have mad a plan to deal with Covid, Trump did not. The results of Trump's covid response are deplorable. Canada and Europe have all done much better jobs than Trump.

If you truly are a patriotic American you have to hold politicians responsible for extreme failure. Instead you make up pathetic excuses for their failure. You are pathetic.

I wouldn't want Joke Biden to be president of the local Laurel & Hardy fan club.

Huh??? He admitted on tape on FEB 7 that covid was 5x more deadly than flu, and very contagious. He then did absolutiely nothing to prepare and protect America. Every competent president would have mad a plan to deal with Covid, Trump did not. The results of Trump's covid response are deplorable. Canada and Europe have all done much better jobs than Trump.

If you truly are a patriotic American you have to hold politicians responsible for extreme failure. Instead you make up pathetic excuses for their failure. You are pathetic.

There was nothing much he could have done, and we were screwed from the beginning. Sour Grapes

Trump didn't make the virus in a lab, he only exacerbated its seriousness by lying to the nation, mocking mask wearers and holding rallies to spread the virus.

Val thanks you for your support. Every time an American hears that Russian propaganda repeated, an underling of Putin is required to blows a little smoke up his ass!

Now I'm worried about the mental state of his campaign spokesman who said Trump should have told them (Dem politicians) about the seriousness of the virus.
Ummm- they were, they all got the same exact intelligence briefing, Biden however is not in that loop (not even on the same planet) & would not know about it unless his party leaked the info.
Biden has amnesia himself, he forgot Trump acted quickly with 3m and their mask issues and when realized ventilators were needed he got cooperation with that as well. They keep screaming Trump is not a Doctor well then how would he know ventillators would be needed until it was brought up? Governor Cuomo is responsible for his state's emergency supplies, hospitals are responsible for their supplies, but it's not the presidents job of stock boy until he has to correct their miss cues and sees a lacking in order to mobilize resources. You can't mobilize resources from an unknown. The CDC is what they are complaining about, that's the agency that deals with the mess W.H.O. left them to figure out.
Biden and his spokesperson are either too stupid to know the difference between the President and the CDC or they do know and think their voters are too stupid to know the difference.

FALSE.

They never got the same intel. 100% false. You are fake news.

Trump gets CONFIDENTIAL daily briefings about Covid, that only his administration sees. Trump admited ON TAPE, on FEB 7, that Covid was 5x more deadly than flu and very contagious, yet he did nothing. He did nothing to prepare for the pandemic and hundreds of thousands of Americans died and $trillions wasted because of Trump's failure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back