Are You Tired of Twitter Banning You for Anything You say?

Not on Twitter never have been don't plan to be so fuck em.
Same here, I always thought it was a stupid platform. I recently even shut down my AssBook page as well, even though I used to use it frequently to contact old friends and keep in touch with people, the idea I was putting even a fraction of a cent into the pocket of a leftist sociopath disgusted me.

I kinda enjoyed it when I was banned - kept me away from it for a while so I could get some writing done. Alyssa Milano never responded. Rob Reiner never responded. Ben Rhodes never responded. President Trump never responded. The only people who responded were dimwit nobodies.

Boom in before the lock.jpg

They did it to me because I criticized Jojo Biden. Try Parler. It is just as good as Twitter and they don't censure you as long as you don't say anything sexual. Lots of Democrats and Republicans are on it.

Here is my page https://parler.com/profile/SeanHannity/posts

You deserved to get slammed.

Any fool not in line with Fascist policies still using Facebook or Twitter at this point is a complete, out of touch imbecile

These types still likely unknowingly support every progressive fascist cash cow spoon fed to them.

F*ck Twatter. All they do is impose Chinese censorship on everyone.

Last edited:
Its telling when Twitter bans James O'Keefe of Project Veritas all of a sudden. Like Trump is banned cause...fill in the blank. Twitter needs to define their standards better & apply them across the board if they want to appear the least bit politically neutral.

They did it to me because I criticized Jojo Biden. Try Parler. It is just as good as Twitter and they don't censure you as long as you don't say anything sexual. Lots of Democrats and Republicans are on it.

Here is my page https://parler.com/profile/SeanHannity/posts
No twitter bird here. Their operation of their platform and their business model, no concern of mine.

Its telling when Twitter bans James O'Keefe of Project Veritas all of a sudden. Like Trump is banned cause...fill in the blank. Twitter needs to define their standards better & apply them across the board if they want to appear the least bit politically neutral.

They didn't have the nerve to tell me up front I was banned. What they did was take my home page down and fix the system so I could neither log in nor set up a new account. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission because they let other people stay who did the same thing. That is called "unfair trade practices." under FTC guidelines. It's also illegal under most state consumer protection laws. I'll make a post when I get the results.

I find it odd that adults even use a childish ADD app named "twitter".
And that includes Trump.

This is great!!! UTube also banned me several months ago. I filed an appeal yesterday telling them that what they did violated Federal Trade Commission guidelines because they did not tell me what I did wrong and did not ban other people who did the same thing. I must have scared them because they just lifted the ban on me.

I kinda enjoyed it when I was banned - kept me away from it for a while so I could get some writing done. Alyssa Milano never responded. Rob Reiner never responded. Ben Rhodes never responded. President Trump never responded. The only people who responded were dimwit nobodies.
I figure they banned The President of the United States. That's good company to be in.

Forum List

Back