Are you prepared?

I've been "prepared" for whatever since I was in my twenties.
Ice storms,floods,hurricanes,ghetto trash,food shortages,orgies. I was an Eagle Scout when it was valuable and took it all to heart. Whatever comes I can deal with....or die trying.

While I hope this isn't it...it may be...are you ready?
I'm ready for ANY dumbass liberal lunatic that may come my way and try to harm me. I say bring it on, assholes!

do you have a plan?

like......"first we get 10 or 12 conservative patriots.....then we corner a liberal....
then we gun him down or lynch him...then we tell our conservative police brothers that we were completely in fear for our lives and the lib-turd tried to grab our guns....then the conservative judges will thank us for MAGA and trump will throw us a parade!"

or do you have some other plan?
Pretty sure he meant to defend ourselves.

The 101st USMB keyboard battalion stands ready for action then.....
5KGgu.gif

~S~

Who is the boogeyman of the week this time?

Ahhh senile OldLady ...always behind the curve there in Lilly-white Maine.

View attachment 343508View attachment 343509
Just checking. I've been seeing a bunch of finger pointing--from Antifa to white supremacists.
Hehe. Could be those nasty whites rioting? Hey remember when you feared To look out the window because of Iranian missiles raining down on your town?

But let me answer your willful delusion. I’m also prepared for hordes of rioting whites if they come looting, burning and attacking law enforcement too. Just doesn’t seem very likely.
Glad to hear your an equal opportunity conspiracy loon! Way to go!!!!

So there's been no unrest in America the last few days.....
Phew....thanks for clearing that up OL,otherwise some businesses might have been burned down.
There have been RIOTS all over the country, property has been destroyed--billions of dollars worth, no doubt. Hundreds--probably a thousand by now--have been arrested and a few people have been killed, many cops injured. The foolishness (as a I see it) is that we are going to have a knock down drag out war between blacks and whites in this country. At least I hope its foolishness. I've been wrong before.

Just checking. I've been seeing a bunch of finger pointing--from Antifa to white supremacists.
Hehe. Could be those nasty whites rioting? Hey remember when you feared To look out the window because of Iranian missiles raining down on your town?

But let me answer your willful delusion. I’m also prepared for hordes of rioting whites if they come looting, burning and attacking law enforcement too. Just doesn’t seem very likely.

Phew....thanks for clearing that up OL,otherwise some businesses might have been burned down.
There have been RIOTS all over the country, property has been destroyed--billions of dollars worth, no doubt. Hundreds--probably a thousand by now--have been arrested and a few people have been killed, many cops injured. The foolishness (as a I see it) is that we are going to have a knock down drag out war between blacks and whites in this country. At least I hope its foolishness. I've been wrong before.
No, you're spot on.....

As long as we are after each other, and not the government that's locked us down, it works for them OldLady

~S~

No, you're spot on.....

As long as we are after each other, and not the government that's locked us down, it works for them OldLady

~S~
Do you think the government started the riots? Or is purposely allowing them to continue just to keep us distracted?
Geez, Sparky. I don't think they're that capable.

The foolishness (as a I see it) is that we are going to have a knock down drag out war between blacks and whites in this country. At least I hope its foolishness.
Are you asking for my opinion?

I'm asking because ignorance in this case is actual bliss...and if I could unbelieve what I believe...I would without a seconds hesitation.

Idiots. You fuckers don’t have shit anyone wants and you know it. Those of us who do aren’t worried as it’s all replaceable. I love how right wing poor morons act like they have something to protect.

I have been shooting texts back and forth with my son. He's watching this. Be advised that I am a liberal. My son is a liberal. You need to pull your fucking head out of your ass real quick. He will not be voting for a Democrat.
Bullshit. Yep. I smell it.

Continue to lose your asses in the elections.
Cough 2018. Cough cough. Sorry my mask is in my car.
It's 2020. It's unfortunate that you were not prepared and made some unwise choices.
There haven’t been 2020 elections. You said continue to lose your asses in elections. Pubs got pounded in 2018. Keep up.

You will lose.
There you go. I’m ok with unsupported fantasy wishes. Those make sense to me. But suggesting a trend exists that I’m supposed to be concerned about offends my sensibilities.

You will lose.

Idiots. You fuckers don’t have shit anyone wants and you know it. Those of us who do aren’t worried as it’s all replaceable. I love how right wing poor morons act like they have something to protect.

I have been shooting texts back and forth with my son. He's watching this. Be advised that I am a liberal. My son is a liberal. You need to pull your fucking head out of your ass real quick. He will not be voting for a Democrat.
Bullshit. Yep. I smell it.

Continue to lose your asses in the elections.
Cough 2018. Cough cough. Sorry my mask is in my car.
It's 2020. It's unfortunate that you were not prepared and made some unwise choices.
There haven’t been 2020 elections. You said continue to lose your asses in elections. Pubs got pounded in 2018. Keep up.

You will lose.
There you go. I’m ok with unsupported fantasy wishes. Those make sense to me. But suggesting a trend exists that I’m supposed to be concerned about offends my sensibilities.

You will lose.
Your opinion and $1.70 gets me a gallon of gas.

No, you're spot on.....

~S~
Do you think the government started the riots? Or is purposely allowing them to continue just to keep us distracted?
Geez, Sparky. I don't think they're that capable.

It's been documented OldLady

Look at it this way, the quickest way to take a protest down is ,to have it turn ugly, all that takes it a broken window right?

Da Man get's his cue to step on in, and the majority of the country is all high five's......

A time honored tactic ......>>>>

surfaces yet again>>>>

~S~

No, I am not prepared.

Like most Americans, I depend on the police to protect me from the bad people.

The police, however, are very busy trying to protect businesses from the wild mobs.

And, sadly, they are not allowed to use sufficient force to stop the bad people in their tracks.

First, it was Covid-19. Now it's rebellion in our cities. What other disaster does God/Fate/Karma have in store for us this cursed year?

The police, however, are very busy trying to protect businesses from the wild mobs.
I'd prefer they protect my biz from the 'effin gub'mit , if possible

First, it was Covid-19. Now it's rebellion in our cities. What other disaster does God/Fate/Karma have in store for us this cursed year?

really......i'm afraid to read the news anymore.....:( ~S~

it's disappointing to many, but Trump can end this with little or no bloodshed just by taking out the leaders and funders of the Failed Coup. There's a lot of overlap with the people behind these astroturf riots

:auiqs.jpg:

You know they're not coming to your neighborhood, white bread.

Blacks comprise 13% of the population..if they want to war against the whites, that will soon be reduced somewhat. As a bonus, the better people will be who is left.

Real black Americans don't have any problem with America. They're just like me.

Forum List

Back