Are you prepared?

Bring it, faggots! I ventilate you!
Not you, mdk, you're alright. I mean real douchebags.

moron

i'm sure you have no idea what a loon you sound like

He sounds quite rational considering the multiple cities burning down in some part around the lower fifty. Perhaps robbing, looting, arson and pillaging is a bit more loonier than blowing off steam on an internet message board.

While I hope this isn't it...it may be...are you ready?
I'm ready for ANY dumbass liberal lunatic that may come my way and try to harm me. I say bring it on, assholes!

do you have a plan?

like......"first we get 10 or 12 conservative patriots.....then we corner a liberal....
then we gun him down or lynch him...then we tell our conservative police brothers that we were completely in fear for our lives and the lib-turd tried to grab our guns....then the conservative judges will thank us for MAGA and trump will throw us a parade!"

or do you have some other plan?

I'm ready for ANY dumbass liberal lunatic that may come my way and try to harm me. I say bring it on, assholes!

do you have a plan?

like......"first we get 10 or 12 conservative patriots.....then we corner a liberal....
then we gun him down or lynch him...then we tell our conservative police brothers that we were completely in fear for our lives and the lib-turd tried to grab our guns....then the conservative judges will thank us for MAGA and trump will throw us a parade!"

I like parades.

do you have a plan?

Kind of like the brothers grabbing ten or seventy of their bloods and surrounding lone white folk and . . .

You couldn't be more disingenuous and, sorry, plain fucking hypocritical if you worked on it for a year.

do you have a plan?

I like parades.
YOU would, Aaron. Especially the Gay Pride ones, eh? I kid, I kid! And I'm NOT from Canada, eh?

Idiots. You fuckers don’t have shit anyone wants and you know it. Those of us who do aren’t worried as it’s all replaceable. I love how right wing poor morons act like they have something to protect.

I have been shooting texts back and forth with my son. He's watching this. Be advised that I am a liberal. My son is a liberal. You need to pull your fucking head out of your ass real quick. He will not be voting for a Democrat.

do you have a plan?

Ha-ha! What a FOOL you are. I have a plan to rip apart, with my hands, ANY dumbass liberal lunatic who is DUMB enough to try to cause ME any physical harm. The End.

Idiots. You fuckers don’t have shit anyone wants and you know it. Those of us who do aren’t worried as it’s all replaceable. I love how right wing poor morons act like they have something to protect.

I have been shooting texts back and forth with my son. He's watching this. Be advised that I am a liberal. My son is a liberal. You need to pull your fucking head out of your ass real quick. He will not be voting for a Democrat.
And YOU should NEVER vote for a Democrat again in your life, IF you have ANY common sense. Thanks!

And YOU should NEVER vote for a Democrat again in your life, IF you have ANY common sense. Thanks!
I made that perfectly clear in 2016.

So you wouldnt mind if I walked into your shack and took everything you own?
But then I guess a bottle of ripple and a few roles of toilet paper would be easy to replace.

I made that perfectly clear in 2016.
PLEASE do NOT vote for a Democrat AGAIN in your lifetime if you have ANY intelligence or decency left. Thank you.

Bullshit. Yep. I smell it.

The ANGRY and STUPID one rattles on. Anger and stupidity. NOT a good mix!

Continue to lose your asses in the elections.

Continue to lose your asses in the elections.
Cough 2018. Cough cough. Sorry my mask is in my car.

Forum List

Back