Are you prepared?

Idiots. You fuckers donā€™t have shit anyone wants and you know it. Those of us who do arenā€™t worried as itā€™s all replaceable. I love how right wing poor morons act like they have something to protect.

I have been shooting texts back and forth with my son. He's watching this. Be advised that I am a liberal. My son is a liberal. You need to pull your fucking head out of your ass real quick. He will not be voting for a Democrat.
Bullshit. Yep. I smell it.
The ANGRY and STUPID one rattles on. Anger and stupidity. NOT a good mix!
Nothing but love here. I hope to convince you youā€™re wrong and youā€™ll start caring about the world and people and vote Democrat. ;) ha ha.

Idiots. You fuckers donā€™t have shit anyone wants and you know it. Those of us who do arenā€™t worried as itā€™s all replaceable. I love how right wing poor morons act like they have something to protect.

I have been shooting texts back and forth with my son. He's watching this. Be advised that I am a liberal. My son is a liberal. You need to pull your fucking head out of your ass real quick. He will not be voting for a Democrat.
And YOU should NEVER vote for a Democrat again in your life, IF you have ANY common sense. Thanks!
I made that perfectly clear in 2016.
PLEASE do NOT vote for a Democrat AGAIN in your lifetime if you have ANY intelligence or decency left. Thank you.

What did I just say?

You're done.

Continue to lose your asses in the elections.
Cough 2018. Cough cough. Sorry my mask is in my car.
And the THING rattles on and on and on and on and on...................................................................and on! What a pathetic little loser this one is. It needs its SAFE SPACE right now, complete with coloring books, crayons, and Kool-Aid! And a pacifier..............

It's 2020. It's unfortunate that you were not prepared and made some unwise choices.

And YOU should NEVER vote for a Democrat again in your life, IF you have ANY common sense. Thanks!
I made that perfectly clear in 2016.
PLEASE do NOT vote for a Democrat AGAIN in your lifetime if you have ANY intelligence or decency left. Thank you.

What did I just say?

You're done.
Sorry. I'll give you sound advice NO more.

It's 2020. It's unfortunate that you were not prepared and made some unwise choices.
NO ONE could've prepared for the Chinese Virus that was horrifically released upon us by the CHINESE. THAT kind of preparation does NOT exist.

There havenā€™t been 2020 elections. You said continue to lose your asses in elections. Pubs got pounded in 2018. Keep up.

There havenā€™t been 2020 elections. You said continue to lose your asses in elections. Pubs got pounded in 2018. Keep up.
AND the THING still prattles on and on and on and on and on and on and on....................and on and on and on. Hilarious!

Who is the boogeyman of the week this time?

Ahhh senile OldLady ...always behind the curve there in Lilly-white Maine.

30929AA1-ED60-4231-B55C-A0D73C46799B.jpeg
0197CCA3-9DF9-4084-A8D2-0E13C28EC8EB.jpeg

You will lose.

Who is going to pay for the replacing? It seems it is the civil people who always do. And on top of that we see added costs to the products we purchase. Just stop building in the heart of those areas and build on the edge. Put up high walls to make it more difficult to destroy and maim and kill people. It is going to happen at some point or we will become a very nasty totalitarian culture. The Chinese have a capitalist economic system with hardcore communist answers for everything.

View attachment 343508View attachment 343509
Just checking. I've been seeing a bunch of finger pointing--from Antifa to white supremacists.

Oh--that video, btw? If it were a black guy who had come running at a bunch of white guys waving a machete, there would be a good number of people calling them heroes.

The victim is in stable condition, if you care.

Just checking. I've been seeing a bunch of finger pointing--from Antifa to white supremacists.
Hehe. Could be those nasty whites rioting? Hey remember when you feared To look out the window because of Iranian missiles raining down on your town?

But let me answer your willful delusion. Iā€™m also prepared for hordes of rioting whites if they come looting, burning and attacking law enforcement too. Just doesnā€™t seem very likely.

Take the panties off your head....you're welcome.

1590960015720.png

And for Gods sake stop wearing em!!!!
1590960052631.png

You will lose.
There you go. Iā€™m ok with unsupported fantasy wishes. Those make sense to me. But suggesting a trend exists that Iā€™m supposed to be concerned about offends my sensibilities.

You will lose.
There you go. Iā€™m ok with unsupported fantasy wishes. Those make sense to me. But suggesting a trend exists that Iā€™m supposed to be concerned about offends my sensibilities.

Pretty sure you'd need some sense first.

Hehe. Could be those nasty whites rioting? Hey remember when you feared To look out the window because of Iranian missiles raining down on your town?

But let me answer your willful delusion. Iā€™m also prepared for hordes of rioting whites if they come looting, burning and attacking law enforcement too. Just doesnā€™t seem very likely.
Glad to hear your an equal opportunity conspiracy loon! Way to go!!!!

So there's been no unrest in America the last few days.....
Phew....thanks for clearing that up OL,otherwise some businesses might have been burned down.

So there's been no unrest in America the last few days.....
Phew....thanks for clearing that up OL,otherwise some businesses might have been burned down.

She seems stupid. And im sure thats not too far off. But dont excuse her amoral behavior by letting her off for being less than bright.

Forum List

Back